Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I say burn this bitch to the ground

Trade any swingin dick you can get a pick for and keep stock piling picks till you make Jimmy Johnson proud

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
every day the boston sports radio show i listen to has been dumping on the cowboys

this morning it was about DC nolan touching his eye with tabasco sauce on his finger

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Someone for the love of god please tell me what WTF Xavier Woods was doing at the end of the play??????

Its a run play and instead of heading down towards the LOS to make a play on the RB he starts running backwards like he is dropping back into coverage even after he sees the ball carrier coming right at him!

WTF is wrong with this team?
View attachment IMG_0926.MOV

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this old drunk mother fucker cannot take any criticism huh? just like the team. what a fuckin pussy ass bitch. this set of quotes really got to me. dont ask me difficult questions because i'll fire you basically.. fuck this old bastard .

1603817391813.png

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The Cowboys are starting Ben DiNucci on Sunday Night Football.

200.gif

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Ben DiNucci is not an NFL QB. He doesn't have the arm to scare defenses. Hope I'm wrong but I saw enough of Mr. DiNucci to know. The team should just fucking hire me as the QB guru.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I can’t wait

With our luck we will find the next Romo who will go on to be our QB1 for a number of years but never win a playoff game

The only reason people even think we have any hope with DiNucci is because of Romo. These guys are one in a thousand. Not that Romo was a SB QB, but he made some plays and gave you a shot. And before Romo it was Warner. Ben DiNucci is more Clint Stoerner than he is Tony Romo.

Top Bottom