Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
good. the last thing we need is for some young hotshot to come in and start winning games.

Won't happen BB. Even if the kid had a shot, I have absolutely ZERO confidence that Moore can develop a game-plan to use any of his limited skills. And ditto my growing lack of confidence in MM.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Safe to say I won't be staying up until the wee small hours to watch this massacre. I'm actually surprised NBC haven't flexed a different game to take its place. Is it too early in the season for them to do that?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Safe to say I won't be staying up until the wee small hours to watch this massacre. I'm actually surprised NBC haven't flexed a different game to take its place. Is it too early in the season for them to do that?
1st flex just happened. bucs vs raiders switched with seahawks vs cardinals. nfl said they wanted to make sure that there would be a sunday night football game since vegas was just hit by covid, which is what prompted the switch

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this old drunk mother fucker cannot take any criticism huh? just like the team. what a fuckin pussy ass bitch. this set of quotes really got to me. dont ask me difficult questions because i'll fire you basically.. fuck this old bastard .

View attachment 7433

💗💗💗

LOLLOLLOLLOL

This is why all the losing is glorious, he starts to get hammered and it gets under his sorry wrinkly old skin

FUCK that asshole!

I hope they dont win another game for 3 years

THEN, MAYBE, MAYBE the fans will finally turn their backs on this piece of shit, hillbilly run franchise and bring that old fucker to his sorry knees

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this old drunk mother fucker cannot take any criticism huh? just like the team. what a fuckin pussy ass bitch. this set of quotes really got to me. dont ask me difficult questions because i'll fire you basically.. fuck this old bastard .

View attachment 7433
PS..am I to assume because you're posting a picture of the tweet that its been deleted?

If so, just got to show how the gestapo led Cowboys control these idiots that are supposed to report the news

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone for the love of god please tell me what WTF Xavier Woods was doing at the end of the play??????

Its a run play and instead of heading down towards the LOS to make a play on the RB he starts running backwards like he is dropping back into coverage even after he sees the ball carrier coming right at him!

WTF is wrong with this team?
View attachment 7432

as usual Woods avoids playing down hill and gets turned around on a run
he's a half ass NB who should never be on a NFL field playing run D, let alone starting FS for the Boys

but, there's s bunch of stuff in that tape that's just as sad
first off the whole DL is beat off the snap, no DL got penetration. didn't look like they tried

none of our guys got off a block, worse Armstrong gave up the edge as if that were his assignment
with Smith, Lawrence, Gregory, Crawford, and Griffin suited up why is he on the field or team?
why are 6 DEs (and not one decent DT or Ss) on the game day roster?

the biggest issue, watch the players' focus, their eyes, it takes them way to long to make their first read and they end up a step or two behind almost every play - 7 games into a NFL season

BTW, Jones was the only guy who put himself in position to make a play, he get's clipped at the point of attack right in front of the ref ... not a peep out of the team or coaches

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Ben DiNucci is not an NFL QB. He doesn't have the arm to scare defenses. Hope I'm wrong but I saw enough of Mr. DiNucci to know. The team should just fucking hire me as the QB guru.

He has a weird release. Almost like he’s pushing the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
PS..am I to assume because you're posting a picture of the tweet that its been deleted?

If so, just got to show how the gestapo led Cowboys control these idiots that are supposed to report the news
nah it wasnt deleted

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

LOLLOLLOLLOL

This is why all the losing is glorious, he starts to get hammered and it gets under his sorry wrinkly old skin

FUCK that asshole!

I hope they dont win another game for 3 years

THEN, MAYBE, MAYBE the fans will finally turn their backs on this piece of shit, hillbilly run franchise and bring that old fucker to his sorry knees

Seems to me that he’s still more upset the coaches he picked are being questioned than he is about actually losing.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
66ca559ddba05fe431ab60ded0c347df.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He has a weird release. Almost like he’s pushing the ball.

Yeah...the one pass he made the ball just flopped out of his hand. Really weird. Maybe he'll show us something but I highly doubt it. Any back-up QB on my roster would have an arm. Doesn't matter if it was an UFA from a small school. But he'd have to have an arm.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
hopefully we don't do something stupid like trade for Fitzpatrick

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
hopefully we don't do something stupid like trade for Fitzpatrick

I’ve heard from two different people (not reputable) that the Cowboys are looking to acquire Jamis Winston. I haven’t said anything because I don’t believe either source but hopefully this isn’t true.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just throw Dinucci to the wolves and see what happens

Don’t waste draft Capitol on a part time QB that isn’t going to win you a SB.

It’s not like Dak is only gone for a few weeks and we just need a placeholder to hopefully win us a couple games in his absence. He’s not coming back this season.

That’s the problem, the FO sees us out of 1st place by a half game. So they think a better back up QB will be enough to win us the division. And they may be right.

But what happens when we make the playoffs. No QB is going to fix our O Line and defense. We stand zero chance at beating any team in the playoffs that’s not in our shitty division. Therefore there is zero reason to waste Capitol on any player that isn’t going to fix our problems.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They should definitely continue to be sellers and not buyers right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Someone for the love of god please tell me what WTF Xavier Woods was doing at the end of the play??????

Its a run play and instead of heading down towards the LOS to make a play on the RB he starts running backwards like he is dropping back into coverage even after he sees the ball carrier coming right at him!

WTF is wrong with this team?
View attachment 7432
You're surprised? He is a total fucking pinhead, everyone should know it after the ridiculous comments he made about it being impossible to go hard every play.

He flat out sux on the field too, Jimmy would outright cut this POS without hesitation.

Top Bottom