Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Line up the Belldozer in the Wildcat and run all night. Surely, there's a decent 6A HS team defense in the area we could borrow for the weekend.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hard to say how Ben will play, remember at it's core is the still timing system that evolved over the JG era

the QB has very simple reads and it will help that Dak is on the sidelines, the kid has a strong arm and some mobility

he's physically more like Dak and Tony than Andy, and looks to have good instincts, willing to trust WRs down field

they have to come up with 15/+ nice passes to make this work, if he can handle the adrenal rush, he has the talent

I hope they drop the WR screens and short touch passes in traffic, they don't know each other well enough
but he gives you ability to extend play which is critical to being able to keeping run/pass balance

not sure how the OL will play, so far I'm happy with Tyler and that's about it, Elliott and Pollard have to break tackles

Sunday Night Football

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
hard to say how Ben will play, remember at it's core is the still timing system that evolved over the JG era

the QB has very simple reads and it will help that Dak is on the sidelines, the kid has a strong arm and some mobility

he's physically more like Dak and Tony than Andy, and looks to have good instincts, willing to trust WRs down field

they have to come up with 15/+ nice passes to make this work, if he can handle the adrenal rush, he has the talent

I hope they drop the WR screens and short touch passes in traffic, they don't know each other well enough
but he gives you ability to extend play which is critical to being able to keeping run/pass balance

not sure how the OL will play, so far I'm happy with Tyler and that's about it, Elliott and Pollard have to break tackles

Sunday Night Football

I have a feeling they are going to lean heavy on the bubble screens and short dump off passes. I would not be shocked if at least one of these passes gets picked off for a pick 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have a feeling they are going to lean heavy on the bubble screens and short dump off passes. I would not be shocked if at least one of these passes gets picked off for a pick 6.

I hope they fake the bubble screen and look deep

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Nooch the Chooch! I really hope they don’t break this kid in half.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom