dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hopefully we don't do something stupid like trade for Fitzpatrick Winston
Dalton is probably only going to miss 1 game, maybe 2 max. Although after how the team avoided helping him after the dirty hit, who could blame him if he told Jones and McCarthy to fuck off and he was quitting.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
albert breer from sports illustrated monday morning qb goes on boston sports radio 98.5 a lot. they got on the topic of the dallas cowboys again, and wtf is going on there

***DISCLAIMER: THIS AINT NOTHIN THAT WE DONT ALREADY KNOW***

breer started talking about why they hired MM. jerry's throught process was that they cant take a chance on OC/DC, and they cant take chance on college coach. this is because they believed in the core players that they had.

in regard to mike mccarthy, breer says a lot of issues from green bay have carried over to DAL (didnt specifically mention them). compared that to rex ryan and adam gase. both of those coach's issues translated to their new teams and both coaches ultimately not successful.

a lot of players are not locked in

there has been negligence on defensive side

if MM gets fired, breer thinks its very unlikely after this season, but the next guy is lincoln riley. riley recruited john stephen jones so there is a relationship w the family. breer brought up again the monday night loss to AZ, and jerry is looking at kingsbury on the other sideline. he sees the players buy in to his philosophy and its working. jerry has to be thinking that he needs to get the upgraded version of that, which would be lincoln riley

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You're surprised? He is a total fucking pinhead, everyone should know it after the ridiculous comments he made about it being impossible to go hard every play.

He flat out sux on the field too, Jimmy would outright cut this POS without hesitation.

Jimmy would definitely make an example out of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
...NOT PRACTICING OUTSIDE IS A BAD IDEA...

WHY ARE WE STILL CODDLING THESE FUCKIN MORONS ????????????????????????

this is the weather in philly on sunday:

1603902199305.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so they learned nothing from the New England game. swell.
hi bbgun i respect your opinion but i have to disagree. i think the team may have learned something since that game and i will tell you why.

i was at that game. i met up with Dodger there so he can confirm. here is my insider knowledge:

i hung around after the game and i heard yelling on the buses when the players were leaving the stadium. aparantly there was an altercation between players and some cowboys staffers. the team had hot chocolate waiting for the players when they got back into the locker room following the game. some players hot chocolate was only room temperature. zeke did not have any marshmellows on his. he was upset. i do not think the team will ever forget his marshmellows ever again but take that for what its worth im just the messenger

#FinishTheFight
#Accountability

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score

every pro athlete knows their gig is on the line, constantly. It's not they aren't aware they could be gone, it's that they are being asked to look good while putting square pegs in round holes. That breeds discontent.

The defense scheme don't make sense and therefore can't be taught, It's like trying to keep up on time deliveries at UPS but mandated to only make right turns ...

Keep in mind, 9 of 10 NFL players are fierce competitors and workaholics or they would never have gotten to the NFL.

If there are players who've freaked out or just quit on the situation ... slice them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
if MM gets fired, breer thinks its very unlikely after this season, but the next guy is lincoln riley. riley recruited john stephen jones so there is a relationship w the family. breer brought up again the monday night loss to AZ, and jerry is looking at kingsbury on the other sideline. he sees the players buy in to his philosophy and its working. jerry has to be thinking that he needs to get the upgraded version of that, which would be lincoln riley
Should have hired Matt Rhule, or went hard after Urban Meyer

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

They wouldn’t have had to go hard after Urban Meyer. He openly campaigned for the job before Garrett was even fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
WHY ARE WE STILL CODDLING THESE FUCKIN MORONS ????????????????????????
dJ5u9cC.png

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dalton is probably only going to miss 1 game, maybe 2 max. Although after how the team avoided helping him after the dirty hit, who could blame him if he told Jones and McCarthy to fuck off and he was quitting.
Shit thought the same fucken' thing...he goes at the OL, gets knocked out Tyson style and gets a goose egg from his teammates
If I were him, I'd flat out asked to be released and get picked up somewhere else for the remainder of the season

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Meyer would have been my preference but God forbid we take a "chance" on something different than what history has written
I thought he would have brought, at minimum, a culture change and a no nonsense approach but that also means defying the all great, all knowing owner/GM/SMH/STFU piece of shit running this team and you can't have that oh no there will be no talking back
Riley works for me too just something that doesn't smell like the same old shit with Drakkar Noir sprayed all over it

Top Bottom