Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey man, you're an hour and a half behind us. We're WATCHING the game.

He doesn’t watch the games

He just posts updates as they pop up on his news feed

Which strangely enough are about 30 minutes to 1 hour behind the actual games

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He doesn’t watch the games

He just posts updates as they pop up on his news feed

Which strangely enough are about 30 minutes to 1 hour behind the actual games
Totally aware of that. Trying to let HIM know.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've never cared less about seeing the Cowboys get their ass kicked, its gotten to the point where I despise jeri and spawn so much, its kind of enjoyable and funny to see them continue to fail, the more spectacularly the better

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
McCarthy to Pam Oliver at half, about the defense: "We've got to do a better job of stopping them."

The man is a fucking genius. A whole flock of freakin Freuds. The planet's most clever carbon-based lifeform!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're down to their 3rd string RB, a guy who no shit was working on a FISHING BOAT last week... And they're STILL gashing us with chunk runs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
First time since 1960 that we've allowed 38 points three straight games. That was our expansion effort folks.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I've never cared less about seeing the Cowboys get their ass kicked, its gotten to the point where I despise jeri and spawn so much, its kind of enjoyable and funny to see them continue to fail, the more spectacularly the better

Honestly that is the best thing that could happen for them. Let all the wheels come completely off. I don’t know if MM is the right guy but I do know that neither Nolan or Fassel are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can put up with talent deficient teams so long as they are giving their all and are well coached and we'll prepared. But I'm seeing none of that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If this team continues to crash and burn does Jerry consider trading Dak? He’s putting up great numbers so they would get pretty good return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the run D continues as the worst aspect of this team, horrible scheme and tackling

IMO, so far Nolan and a complex is was a dumb idea from day one

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Justin Jefferson has impressed the hell out of me the last couple of games.

Top Bottom