LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If this team continues to crash and burn does Jerry consider trading Dak? He’s putting up great numbers so they would get pretty good return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, trade him then what? Who do you bring in? And will not the problem be the same with the next QB?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s time for Dak to turn it on and get those meaningless yards to pad his stat line

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ok, trade him then what? Who do you bring in? And will not the problem be the same with the next QB?

They already have a guy on the roster that can take them to the end of the season. Then you draft a guy. You pay Dak $40M-$45M a season and you wreck your cap. You could franchise him again for $37M but how does that help your defense? If you trade Dak you have multiple 1st round picks to trade up for a QB or just rebuild your team.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How do you expect miracles from him and the offense when the defense continues to get ran through?

How many points were scored off his turnovers this season? He should have 3 int’s in this game too.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They just switched us over to the game. Hopefully it goes as well as last time...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Here come the Cardiac Cowboys again! It's a 3 point cleve lead now. 41-38.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This game comes down to the defense being able to make a stop

And they won’t be able to

And exactly one play later

DING DING DING

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And then one play later we turn Cleveland’s extra point play into a 2 point conversion for them!

You just can’t make this shit up

Top Bottom