Zeke fumble
Defense sucks ass
Come back to within a few points of a tie
March down the field
Throw and INT to make sure we lose the game

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was a big fan of MM when he was hired. But when I start to see bad coaching shit early on, it's hard to over look it. I may sour on MM real quick. You punt that ball and let Cleveland start at their own 25. If the D can stop them, you have good field position for a shot at the FG and a tie game. It's really a no-brainer. You don't make that kick. No way, no how.

I like the fight the team showed being down and still having a shot at the end of the game. I really think they can build off this game (can the D actually get worse?).

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Gimp has to go. He's a complete liability on D. Just a wasted spot on D. Completely useless. Anyone is an upgrade. He's that bad.

Joe Thomas has been the best LB on the team this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Throw and INT to make sure we lose the game

That INT was squarely on Cooper. 100%. That should have been an easy catch with the ball at the 1 yard line. He didn't even look for the ball. Cooper is another one who got paid but isn't a difference maker. And it's maddening how often he takes himself out of the game.

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Joe Thomas has been the best LB on the team this season.

Yep. That penalty was a game changer. The Gimp needs to sit and salary should have no bearing on that decision.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Oline. Bad drafting. When you have studs like Smith, Martin, and Travis, you draft their replacements aftet they reached 4 years. In between that time you use the late round and UFDAs to supplement/backup, and they get experience. That is how you avoid this crap.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Based on the Cowboys record against teams with a winning record the Cowboys should lose this game. I think they will win though.

Baker doesn’t scare me, not even with this secondary. There are two things that do scare me though. Their running game and Myles Garrett.

Kareem Hunt is still a beast but he isn’t the best RB on the roster. Nick Chubb is a top 5 RB in my opinion. The Cowboys added all that beef to the DT position for games like this. They were better last week but Cleveland’s running game is no joke.

Hopefully the Cowboys keep Martin at RT. Dak could be in a for a long day in this one. They are really going to need Zeke to have a good game, especially early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very prophetic and well scouted....

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
He doesn’t watch the games

He just posts updates as they pop up on his news feed

Which strangely enough are about 30 minutes to 1 hour behind the actual games
I do. I use fubo tv with fake gps on my bluestacks and it has dvr so I record all games in case I miss it, and sometimes get up late so I watch from start to whatever I am at... So some delays on postings.

Top Bottom