Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He’s going to put a couple up for grabs in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeahbut... I'm talking about his running. He just looks slow to me.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can't be trading points. Defense made a stop earlier to let us get up, and then they fall asleep.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can't be trading points. Defense made a stop earlier to let us get up, and then they fall asleep.
It's not slumber it's confusion. They don't know their assignments and there's way too many if/then conditionals rolling through their heads. Hell they don't even know where to line up half the time.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
coach Nolan - this is simple, man over and blitz, hard press the WRs
and run a stunt once in while

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was forced to play our defense in one of my dynasty leagues this week. Almost dropped them, but so far every defense I could have picked up is sucking just as bad...

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why on the 3rd and 6 right before the 2nd touchdown pass to Beckham did the corner not undercut that route when he had help over the top . Pure confusion and wonder why after 4 weeks practice and camp does this defense still have no clue . Also dumb fuckin penalty by smith when we had them 1st and 20 . WAKE UP ASSHOLES !!!!!!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
2020 continues. DeVante Parker, Austin Ekeler so far hurt today in addition to Chubb...

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
coach Nolan - this is simple, man over and blitz, hard press the WRs
and run a stunt once in while

Does Nolan last to week 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok. Steele was getting beat like a drum (pun intended) last week and still is. Why isn't Knight at RT? That's his natural position.

Top Bottom