Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Pound on Myles run straight at him with double teams, slow him down ... burn his energy with play action
slow developing play from the pocket - slants

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pound on Myles run straight at him with double teams, slow him down ... burn his energy with play action
slow developing play from the pocket - slants
When you up against a good pass rusher, you run at him and tire him out. He'll be demoralized against the run and slow on the pass rush.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We've deployed our newest innovation on defense. The Wet Paper Sack scheme. It's supposed to mesmerize them and lull them to sleep.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When have we fumbled this much early in the season? Zeke has three fumbles already --- lost 2, and we are not even a quarter of the season done.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ok. Steele was getting beat like a drum (pun intended) last week and still is. Why isn't Knight at RT? That's his natural position.

Move Martin back out to RT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
See this is the fucking problem with Jerry. I knew that he would eventually get rid of Garrett, the problem is like I said, he'd get rid of him far too late to where it would make a difference. He literally wasted the prime years of many of these players under that Red Fuck, and if he had his way...Garrett would still be here. To him, the state of affairs right now vindicates him in his mind of how getting rid of Garrett didn't help things, never ind that Garrett is stinking it up in New York.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Obviously this is all Jerry’s fault but I would love to be a fly on the wall in his suite. His team should be 0-3 and staring at 0-4. The only reason they have 1 win is because the coaches on the other side were dumber than his coaches.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Halftime adjustment for the defense from Nolan: Wet Paper Sack 2!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Anyone notice that it was Trystan Hill that hurt Nick Chubb?

Top Bottom