Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It’s official, we’re fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because he's leaving the bathroom door open and the volume up so he doesn't have to bring the phone with..

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What a shitty way to start the draft

Bitch, shut up already with your unnecessary runs and overused vibrato

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why is Crappaport saying that Tua’s med eval went as good as he could have hoped for when it’s been reported that he has already failed 2 teams med evals?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Holy Shit!

40 burgers here we come!

Welcome to the Dallas Cowboys Ceedee Lamb

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Let's be honest. This looks like an entertaining, probably high scoring 8 and 8 team next year. While Stevie Wonder could tell you the team desperately needs defense, I can't really bitch about the pick. Chaisson wasn't particularly productive in comparison to his measurables. Corners and safeties are only as good as what is in front of em. Lamb was very productive, good on special teams, and fun to watch. Unless he gets hurt I d be shocked if he busts.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wanted to see us load up on defense, but if what they say is accurate about Lamb being the #6 overall player on their board then you have to take him at 17. We've got one really good WR on a rookie contract who will be a f/a in two seasons, and Cooper's mega deal is probably a 2 or 3 yr deal in reality. We obviously needed a 3rd WR and Cooper/Lamb are both interchangeable between outside and the slot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, the coverage of this draft is beyond pathetic. It's almost completely unwatchable.

Great job Goodell.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Let's be honest. This looks like an entertaining, probably high scoring 8 and 8 team next year. While Stevie Wonder could tell you the team desperately needs defense, I can't really bitch about the pick. Chaisson wasn't particularly productive in comparison to his measurables. Corners and safeties are only as good as what is in front of em. Lamb was very productive, good on special teams, and fun to watch. Unless he gets hurt I d be shocked if he busts.

Can't argue with this too much, although with 3 new head coaches in the division, anything could happen.
Lamb's a solid pick.

Edit: Of course Riverboat Ron and MM have experience, and IMO both are superior to their predecessor.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
By the way, the coverage of this draft is beyond pathetic. It's almost completely unwatchable.

Great job Goodell.
Hilarious watching NFLN going on and on about a pick, while everyone watching could see the the chyron saying the next pick was in.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Great job Goodell.
They should have speeded up the whole process, this shit is 90 percent garbage.

Top Bottom