Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Between Biden and AOC, you have to wonder what the hell is wrong with this country? These two together couldn't muster enough brain cells to tie a shoe lace. It is embarrassing.

They're not as embarrassing as the dolts that voted for them.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So now the "experts" are claiming the US will not achieve herd immunity.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coro...0210503-3fzzv6mmyzbnbkzv7tdqr2bemi-story.html

The reasoning is that the virus is mutating too quickly and not enough people are getting vaccinated. But herd immunity is not developing an immunity to ALL viruses, just the one that is causing the current pandemic. The new thinking seems to be laying the groundwork for permanent government restrictions on behavior. As of today, the virus has not mutated enough to render the vaccines or natural immunities for recovered patients ineffective. But if this is the fear, then why the push to get everyone vaccinated?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The “experts” were also the ones that said 14 days....

So there’s that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now the "experts" are claiming the US will not achieve herd immunity.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coro...0210503-3fzzv6mmyzbnbkzv7tdqr2bemi-story.html

The reasoning is that the virus is mutating too quickly and not enough people are getting vaccinated. But herd immunity is not developing an immunity to ALL viruses, just the one that is causing the current pandemic. The new thinking seems to be laying the groundwork for permanent government restrictions on behavior. As of today, the virus has not mutated enough to render the vaccines or natural immunities for recovered patients ineffective. But if this is the fear, then why the push to get everyone vaccinated?
I think we all know the answers to the above

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Man, the bullshit I am reading from people on social media about the vaccines is breathtaking. Now they are claiming that people who get the vaccine can shed the virus onto people who are unvaccinated. Just think about what has to happen for that to be true. People on both sides of this argument are heading to the extremes and both need to settle down and be rational.

Also, the VAERS system is not a reliable system for making an argument about adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines, especially when it comes to deaths. Tucker Carlson get a lot of attention last week because he did a monologue on vaccine deaths using VAERs data to support his argument. But VAERS is a database of raw data. Anyone can report an incident into the VAERS system. None of the reporting deaths in VAERS are verified, or studied to determine if the death was the result of a vaccine or coincidence.

The only salient argument so far, regarding the vaccines, is that they have not been tested for long term effects. There is a stronger argument against the J&J vaccine due to the reported and observed incidents of blood clotting and low platelet counts.

The government needs to stop pushing the vaccine on everyone, like children for example. And the opposite side needs to stop spreading hysterical BS about what the vaccine will do to you, or that it contains some kind of chip implant. If you are worried about that, get a strong magnet and place it over the injection site. LOL.

For the vaccines to be some kind of globalist plot to reduce the populations dozens of manufacturing companies and thousands of their employees would have to know about it, and all of them would have to remain silent while they watch their friends and family members get vaccinated.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
People on both sides of this argument are heading to the extremes and both need to settle down and be rational.
Just like every other devisive subject over the last year plus. Rational is in short supply in today's world.
The only salient argument so far, regarding the vaccines, is that they have not been tested for long term effects.

For the vaccines to be some kind of globalist plot to reduce the populations dozens of manufacturing companies and thousands of their employees would have to know about it, and all of them would have to remain silent while they watch their friends and family members get vaccinated.
Two truths, both of which can be applied as well in regards to the virus itself.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I wasn’t planning on getting the vaccine. But I noticed when I purchased my tickets to the Cowboys at Chargers in week 2 and Raiders at Chargers for MNF in week 4 (both at SoFi stadium) that they had a vague Covid announcement that sounds like they may require a vax card as proof of being vaccinated before they let you in the stadium.

So I figured I might as well get it just in case

Now maybe the wife will STFU about it.

First dose down just now and next one in 3 weeks

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Something you will never hear from the media in America:

30% of the reported deaths from COVID-19 in America have occurred since Joe Biden took office, even though Trump left him with a vaccine and 1 million people per day getting vaccinated! Biden has been in office only 4 months!

touchdown

Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
“Three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology became sick enough in November 2019 that they sought hospital care, according to a previously undisclosed U.S. intelligence report that could add weight to growing calls for a fuller probe of whether the Covid-19 virus may have escaped from the laboratory.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/intell...b-fuels-debate-on-covid-19-origin-11621796228

The virus did not "escape" from the Wuhan lab. It was released - on purpose. If you don't think the timing of this virus reaching our shores is not suspicious then I have a bridge that spans the East River to sell you.

It was an election year. Trump was running for re-election on a platform that China is our enemy and they are screwing American workers. Trump was hitting China with tariffs, and other financial projectiles to reduce US dependency on China manufactured good. Trump identified China as our #1 competitor in global markets. In the meantime, China Joe and his son were well known China supporters and frankly, China probably has tons of dirt on both of them, enough to get them to sell out their own country to help China. Of course China wanted Trump to lose and Biden to win. And of course they interfered in the US election, not only working to manipulate election results, but long before that they sent us the COVID-19 virus hoping the media and Democrats would do exactly as they did, blame it all on Trump.

So I will state it clearly. China had this virus in their Wuhan lab and released it among their own people, and among American travelers, knowing it would make its way to the US where it would sicken the entire country. They knew this would make Trump's re-election more difficult as they would fill the US airwaves with blame Trump nonsense.

Top Bottom