Maveric

Draft Pick
Just went to watch a program off the dvr from early March, only to find that a good portion of it was interrupted by Trump, talking about what an excellent job we were doing reducing the impact of the virus from reaching and spreading within the US...

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Just went to watch a program off the dvr from early March, only to find that a good portion of it was interrupted by Trump, talking about what an excellent job we were doing reducing the impact of the virus from reaching and spreading within the US...
H1N1 spread to 60 to 70 million Americans and not a peep from anyone. What makes you or anyone else believe that a more contagious virus won't afflict that many people? Our goal as a country is not realistic and a losing proposition. And the day after the election if the Dems win everyone will forget about the Corona virus. Book it.....

Maveric

Draft Pick
H1N1 spread to 60 to 70 million Americans and not a peep from anyone. What makes you or anyone else believe that a more contagious virus won't afflict that many people? Our goal as a country is not realistic and a losing proposition. And the day after the election if the Dems win everyone will forget about the Corona virus. Book it.....
What goal? Saying "our goal as a country" implies that there's any sort of agreement on anything. Any "goals" regarding this are like anything else these days, based solely along party lines and agendas.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
What goal? Saying "our goal as a country" implies that there's any sort of agreement on anything. Any "goals" regarding this are like anything else these days, based solely along party lines and agendas.
The goal to minimize the spread by shutting the country down. We might slow the spread but only momentarily. In any event, we did have goals for the shutdown....first and foremost to not inundate hospitals and medical workers,

icup

Super Moderator
i think people are being mean to this man on purpose. look at how much time, money, and effort went into building this coronavirus mountain. this is so much more impactful compared to looking at a line graph

Dodger12

Super Moderator
i think people are being mean to this man on purpose. look at how much time, money, and effort went into building this coronavirus mountain. this is so much more impactful compared to looking at a line graph

WTF? How do people lack any self-awareness? It's just beyond stupid and I have no idea what he's doing. Amazing.....

internetking

The Elite 😝

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
We've logged Hit Counter by Digits Visitors since 2018.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.