touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
If only our leaders would set an example for us to follow, by wearing masks... or, maybe not...

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
big brother is watching you during coronavirus...

I filmed it on my iphone on way home...

InternetKing

Reaction score

touchdown

Reaction score
$450 Billion in Loans authorized for the Fed to distribute, with no oversight, or even notes from their Fed meeting required, written into the Bill.

It's the biased TYT slant and angle, but the facts of the non-oversight were written into the bill and approved by both Ds & Rs, because the Fed is going to be helping the biggest multi-national companies, and those companies contribute to the campaigns of both Rs & Ds.

touchdown

Reaction score
big brother is watching you during coronavirus...

They have something like that in the Wal-Mart parking lots, but I think they're permanently installed. They were blasting out pre-recorded messages about social distancing and the like. Because there was more than one speaker tower broadcasting at the same time, it really gave you that dystopian announcement feel.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
$450 Billion in Loans authorized for the Fed to distribute, with no oversight, or even notes from their Fed meeting required, written into the Bill.

It's the biased TYT slant and angle, but the facts of the non-oversight were written into the bill and approved by both Ds & Rs, because the Fed is going to be helping the biggest multi-national companies, and those companies contribute to the campaigns of both Rs & Ds.

I get what you're saying but the impact of losing major companies or wiping out entire industries is just not an option. Losing the airline industry or cruise industry (to a lesser extent) will cripple the nation's economy.

I'll say it hear and I believe it....the more I hear from this Dr. Fauci, the more I'm convinced he's a kook....a Washington academic who has no idea what happens outside the confines of Washington, DC. If I hear that little fuck say we're being "inconvenienced" one more time, I'm going to spit at my TV. He'll continue to make his $400,000 a year while the rest of America struggles to cope with the impact of his bullshit. No more handshakes? I wonder how this country ever made it through plagues and pandemics in the past. And when all this is said and done and America has been thoroughly destroyed, this little wacko will get a book deal and make millions. You've all been sucked.

InternetKing

Reaction score
AlertSeattle: COVID-19 Weekly Update – April 3-9, 2020

AlertSeattle: COVID-19 Subscribers
– This weekly alert provides new and updated information and links to City of Seattle programs and services for residents impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. It also contains helpful city, county, state and federal resources. You may receive more frequent alerts, if needed.

News

City of Seattle to Continue Expansion of Hygiene Services for People Experiencing Homelessness

With Continued Gatherings in Parks, Mayor Announces Weekend Closure of 15 Largest Parks and Beaches and Urges People to Stay Home

Mayor Durkan Announces Two Day Temporary Suspension of Public Works Construction to Conduct Health and Safety Training for Workers, Update Protocols

Mayor Jenny Durkan Issues Executive Order to Align City Policies with Extended ‘Stay Home, Stay Healthy’ Order

Mayor Durkan Announces Emergency Legislation to Keep Housing and Key Projects Safely Moving Forward During COVID-19 Pandemic

Mayor Durkan Announces Citywide Free Parking to Support Residents Staying Healthy at Home and Essential Workers Who Must Drive

Help your Neighbors by Shopping Responsibly: Many grocery stores are reserving specific hours for populations at higher risk of contracting COVID-19, including people aged 60+. Help protect your neighbors by respecting these set times and by following social distancing guidance. See a list of stores that have announced hours for Elderly or At-risk Shoppers.

Weekly COVID-19 Community Webinars: Seattle Department of Neighborhoods hosts weekly webinars every Friday from 2:30-4:00 p.m. to connect community to information regarding COVID-19. Each week covers different topics.

New Resources and Services

For the full list of resources and services, visit www.seattle.gov/mayor/covid-19.

Internet First: Wave Broadband will offer free internet and WiFi for 60 days to all qualifying low-income households, especially students in low income households, who don’t already subscribe to Wave internet service and who enroll in the new Internet First program. The program is open to new Wave or Wave G customers living in a Wave or Wave G service area. Visit internetfirst.com for information.

The Plate Fund (#ThePlateFund): program provides immediate, one-time payments of $500 to the most impacted restaurant-industry workers. To learn more and to donate to the fund, visit: theplatefund.com.

Artist Relief Support for Artists Affected by COVID-19: The national coalition Artist Relief created an emergency initiative to offer financial and informational resources to artists across the United States. They are distributing $5,000 grants to artists. Visit artistrelief.org.

Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grants: Governor Jay Inslee is offering a Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant program of up to $5 million to assist small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The grant program will provide a limited number of businesses in Washington’s 39 counties with a grant up to $10,000. Learn more at startup.choosewashingtonstate.com/covid-grants.

Websites

COVID-19 key hubs of online information and resources:

Call Centers for Public Inquiries

• City of Seattle Customer Service Bureau – 206-684-2489 or 206-684-CITY
To learn more about the services the City is providing. Helpline is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and operators can connect with an external interpreter.

• Public Health-Seattle & King County – 206-477-3977
    For residents who believe they have been exposed to COVID-19, or for healthcare providers with COVID-19 questions. Helpline open daily from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. and operators can connect with a third-party interpreter.
  • Washington State Department of Health – 800-525-0127 and press #
    For general questions about how the virus is spread and what to do if you have symptoms. Helpline is open daily from 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
E-Bulletins

• Public Health-Seattle & King County posts regular information updates and news releases on their Public Health Insider blog site. Register your email address to follow the blog and receive notifications of updates.
  • Washington State Department of Health issues regular e-newsletter bulletins. Sign-up and manage your subscription preferences.
  • The Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) issues regular e-bulletins. Sign-up and manage your subscription preferences.
Donations and Volunteer Opportunities

For a full list of opportunities.

City of Seattle PPE Donations Collection – The City is partnering with Goodwill Industries and Labor partners to coordinate the collection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for distribution to those on the frontlines of the COVID-19 outbreak. To learn more, visit here. For donations, visit here.

King County Regional Donations Connector – Matching donations of money, food, goods, and services to agencies in need: www.kingcounty.gov/emergency/donate. Direct questions to donations@kingcounty.gov.

InternetKing

Reaction score
my Australia buddy sent this...

Australia has less coronavirus:

au.png

Australia reacted fast and contained it. but USA didn't...

fuck.png

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
my Australia buddy sent this...

Australia has less coronavirus:

Australia reacted fast and contained it. but USA didn't...

OK, I'll bite. Can you tell me what Australia did as compared to the US? We shut the country down around the same time. We may have even banned foreign travelers before Australia did. Enlighten us.

Top Bottom