touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
49791650587_4029e5b4da_m.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Georgia starting to re-open on Friday.

I think TN and a couple other states doing this too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Herd Immunity Explained --- Begins at 5:59 in:

I said it before. That guy Fauci is a nut. An academic who needs to be the smartest guy in the room. A DC lifer who has lived off the government tit making $400,000 a year. And he's a leftist to boot. He fucked the country up and when this is all done, he'll retire later later this year, write a book and make millions.

Anyone that thinks we can stop the spread of a virus in a country our size is a nut. You can't quarantine a country of 330 million people and when you keep the big box stores open, you still risk exposure. All we did was ruin the economy to give the leftist nut jobs hope that we'll blame Trump and give the Dems a shot in November.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Social Security Beneficiaries: You Might Need to Act Now to Get Your Stimulus Check

Most Social Security recipients will be paid automatically, but there are some big exceptions.

If the IRS is getting your information from your Social Security earnings statement (SSA Form 1099) or your railroad benefits statement, there's a chance your details won't have been loaded into the system yet.

As of 4/21/2020

Note: If you receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits, your information is not yet available in this application.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nearly all coronavirus patients who needed ventilators in New York's largest health system to help them breathe died, a study found.
That's probably true for anyone who has to be put on a ventilator, for whatever reason! If you need a machine to breathe for you, you're up shit creek.

We see where the "stimulus" money goes now, to fund stupid shit like this study!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's probably true for anyone who has to be put on a ventilator, for whatever reason! If you need a machine to breathe for you, you're up shit creek.

We see where the "stimulus" money goes now, to fund stupid shit like this study!

The study and Toilet Paper stock piles in the trailer parks

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Trump suggests injecting disinfectant into the body to treat coronavirus

Fucking trump. What asshole he is...

for article and video Click:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think he was hoping you'd be the first to try that.

I've heard there were studies that it completely cured people and also prevented others from getting the virus. Please let King know. It can be injected or taken orally if he doesn't like needles. Either way will do.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just as I've been saying. This Dr. Fauci is a leftist academic nut job....just like a lot of people who have made their livelihood in the DC Beltway and have no clue of life outside and off the government tit.

Top Bottom