yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Everyone at Harvard has wanted Trump to shut up for several years lol

so do a lot of other people or do they? They say they want him gone but he's a never-ending story for the media and the haters get off on attacking his every word

I'm ambivalent politically but I finally watched him the other day and have to say he is a trip to watch & listen to

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
so do a lot of other people or do they? They say they want him gone but he's a never-ending story for the media and the haters get off on attacking his every word

I'm ambivalent politically but I finally watched him the other day and have to say he is a trip to watch & listen to
They don't have any actual workable ideas, so hate is all they have to sell.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
They don't have any actual workable ideas, so hate is all they have to sell.

They are Total Shit! Look at all of the Obama ""Czars" and all of the NOTHING they did for the Country.
TRUMP 2020 !!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
165d4e1ef1e77ee2787ebfdcd1a25689.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is why the media is so fucked up. That nurse is a mental case and I think I read that she hasn't been working for a year. Anxiety and bi-polar or something like that. But the media runs with it. The real problem is that these young people post stupid shit like this and in today's age of social media, your lies and deception will only last so long.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is why the media is so fucked up. That nurse is a mental case and I think I read that she hasn't been working for a year. Anxiety and bi-polar or something like that. But the media runs with it. The real problem is that these young people post stupid shit like this and in today's age of social media, your lies and deception will only last so long.

its always been that way, as the saying goes:

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put on its pants

Top Bottom