Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Daniel Jones? Justin Fields? Russell (washed up) Wilson? Please........................

I'd probably even take Dak over DeShaun Watson and Tui.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Daniel Jones? Justin Fields? Russell (washed up) Wilson? Please........................

I'd probably even take Dak over DeShaun Watson and Tui.
Based on what we have seen so far, there's no doubt I would.

Not a fan of either of those other guys, esp Watson

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t know what you all are worried about with Dak.

He only has to play for a few more seasons until John Stephen Jones graduates and is drafted #1 overall to become our next franchise QB for the next decade!

Jerry spawn for the win!

daboyz

👀
Reaction score

Cowboys' Dak Prescott replaced by Jalen Hurts in 'Club Superstar'​

On the plus side, CeeDee Lamb is officially a member of the club after his breakout 2022. He joins Davante Adams, Ja'Marr Chase, Justin Jeferson, Cooper Kupp, Tyreek Hill, Deebo Samuel, A.J. Brown, Stefon Diggs and DK Metcalf as one of the top 10 receivers in the league.

Prescott, meanwhile, drops out of a loaded QB group that includes Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers, Justin Herbert and now Jalen Hurts, who's coming off a second-place finish in MVP voting.

While NFL Media writer Dan Hanzus believes Prescott can look as good as some of the best quarterbacks in the game when he's on, he (rightly) acknowledged the former fourth-round pick is no longer a spring chicken.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Under Dak's leadership this year and going into his 8th season, I give the Cowboy's a 10 and 7 season with a wildcard sneak in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Under Dak's leadership this year and going into his 8th season, I give the Cowboy's a 10 and 7 season with a wildcard sneak in.
Barring a slew of really significant injuries, I'm pretty sure we're winning more than 10 games.

They won 12 games each of the last two years with lesser talented teams.

They have a couple of lingering issues that need to work themselves out:

1) Zack Martin needs to be here, the OL is not better without him and there is no suitable replacement on the roster right now

2) They need to have at least a somewhat dependable kicker, and that person may not be (and IMO isnt) on the roster today

3) They need Tony Pollard to be healthy and play to the level we saw the last two years

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
36% actually said yes, oh my.
We've seen a Nick Foles, a Trent Dilfer, a Jeff Hostetler and a Doug Williams win super bowls.

I don't care how anti-Prescott someone is, nobody with a straight face can argue any of those guys are better than him.

So it could be done.

Top Bottom