Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He says all the right things...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hope Collins can play Sunday, missing both OTs not a recipe for success. Fleming at LT and Connor Williams at RT? Yikes.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Packers

Our O-Line is tore up right now. And even if they were all 100% I’d still be picking the Packers. As long as Rodgers is their QB I see no reason to pick otherwise.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just the crappy offensive line or something else, but Jared Goff has massively from last season...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Davante Adams isn't likely to play, they haven't been able to run the last two weeks and their defense looked like garbage last Sunday. I wouldn't thrown in the towel just yet...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just the crappy offensive line or something else, but Jared Goff has massively from last season...
Pretty sure Gurley is hurt but they won't admit it. He just doesn't have what he used to have. They only gave him 5 carries last week. Can't run the ball, can't have much of a passing game in that system.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pretty sure Gurley is hurt but they won't admit it. He just doesn't have what he used to have. They only gave him 5 carries last week. Can't run the ball, can't have much of a passing game in that system.
I can't decide just what the deal with Gurley is. Is he hurt or are they scared he's going to get hurt so they're trying not to work him to that point?
And no matter which it is, their offensive line is crap compared to last year too. That's what happens when you put all your money into Donald and the offensive skill players.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If Carson had dropped that touchdown Pete Carroll would have ended him...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can't decide just what the deal with Gurley is. Is he hurt or are they scared he's going to get hurt so they're trying not to work him to that point?
Well. No chance of overworking him only giving him the ball 5 times lol

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Zuerlein misses. And now tomorrow all the talking heads who've spent all week swearing to Dallas' demise will now be preaching the end of the Rams...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I knew that miss was coming. I even told my TV that. Sux to be the sheep right now lol

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
McVey doesn't look like much of a young genius anymore. SB windows close quick in the NFL unless you're NE. Few yrs ago from 2011-2013, SF looked like a dynasty in the making, went to 3 straight NFCCGs & 1 SB, couldn't get it done, now building their way back up in 19'.

Top Bottom