Week 5: Packers v Cowboys

Scot

Quality Starter
Packers

Our O-Line is tore up right now. And even if they were all 100% I’d still be picking the Packers. As long as Rodgers is their QB I see no reason to pick otherwise.

Maveric

UDFA
I don't know if it's just the crappy offensive line or something else, but Jared Goff has massively from last season...

Maveric

UDFA
Davante Adams isn't likely to play, they haven't been able to run the last two weeks and their defense looked like garbage last Sunday. I wouldn't thrown in the towel just yet...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
I don't know if it's just the crappy offensive line or something else, but Jared Goff has massively from last season...
Pretty sure Gurley is hurt but they won't admit it. He just doesn't have what he used to have. They only gave him 5 carries last week. Can't run the ball, can't have much of a passing game in that system.

Maveric

UDFA
Pretty sure Gurley is hurt but they won't admit it. He just doesn't have what he used to have. They only gave him 5 carries last week. Can't run the ball, can't have much of a passing game in that system.
I can't decide just what the deal with Gurley is. Is he hurt or are they scared he's going to get hurt so they're trying not to work him to that point?
And no matter which it is, their offensive line is crap compared to last year too. That's what happens when you put all your money into Donald and the offensive skill players.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
I can't decide just what the deal with Gurley is. Is he hurt or are they scared he's going to get hurt so they're trying not to work him to that point?
Well. No chance of overworking him only giving him the ball 5 times lol

Maveric

UDFA
And Zuerlein misses. And now tomorrow all the talking heads who've spent all week swearing to Dallas' demise will now be preaching the end of the Rams...

G-men4ver

Spectator
McVey doesn't look like much of a young genius anymore. SB windows close quick in the NFL unless you're NE. Few yrs ago from 2011-2013, SF looked like a dynasty in the making, went to 3 straight NFCCGs & 1 SB, couldn't get it done, now building their way back up in 19'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
Over Hit Counter by Digits Users has used this website since 2010.
DISCLAIMER:
The company requires me to use a disclaimer:
The opinions expressed are solely those of authors on this forum and do not represent the views of the Company (Jackson's Food Stores)
Thank you.