Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since 2013 the Cowboys are 15-4 when they score at least 30 or more points at ATT stadium

3 of those 4 losses came to Green Bay!!!

And that’s with us scoring over 30 points

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the only loss dallas had at home last year was vs the titans 28-14

titans OC at the time is now the HC in green bay, matt lafluer

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like Michael Gallop will be playing tomorrow

Not sure how healthy he will be. But at least having him on the field should help

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It looks like Michael Gallop will be playing tomorrow

Not sure how healthy he will be. But at least having him on the field should help
Hopefully, he will be a big factor. We need to take advantage of their aggressiveness. Jaire Alexander will probably take Amari Cooper. Coop will be double covered at times. That opens the door for Gallup and other WRs. Cobb, Whitten and Jarwin must have big games.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Dallas 30
Green Bay 20

I am basing this on my hopes that...

They give it to Zeke 30 times and he goes for 125 yds.

That D Law. stops stealing money and actually shows up to be a force.

Amari Cooper: When we add drops plus penalties today, Amari Cooper's total is one or none.
(I believe Cooper leads the team in penalties)

This really isn't asking for much. It's asking 3 of the team's best players to show up, be effective and earn their money.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cowboys 30-26. I have no basis for those actual numbers, but it sounds right in my head...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not really sure what is wrong with the Patriots today. Even if everyone on their roster was hung over, they should still be up by three scores minimum.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rodgers, undefeated 3-0 at Jerrywhirled.

We're coming off an underwhelming "performance" at Nawlins. But, most teams lose there.

Could it be our plan for that game was intentional rope-a-dope, not wanting to show a team we know we're going to see in the playoffs, what we can really do? Well, we probably see GB in the playoffs too, right?

BUT.... I'm taking Dallas with a Dubya today. It'll be a dogfight though. But if we unchain Dak and let him throw downfield we will win. Their secondary is suspect in my eyes.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mason Rudolph got the crap whaled out of him. Stretcher was out before he ended up getting up and off the field. Haven't seen the hit yet, but apparently they had to remove his facemask while evaluating him...

EGN5_vrWsAI4754.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michael Fabiano‏ @Michael_Fabiano 9 minutes ago

PACKERS INACTIVES WR Davante Adams RB Dexter Williams CB Tony Brown RB Jamaal Williams LB Tim Williams G Cole Madison G/T Adam Pankey

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants were desperate to go for it on fourth down there. I've got a feeling the Vikings might open his game up now. Though as much as I hate it I think they hit on Daniel Jones. The kid doesn't seem phased by anything.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not really sure what is wrong with the Patriots today. Even if everyone on their roster was hung over, they should still be up by three scores minimum.
They woke up. In total control of the game now. 26-7 and having no real problems with the foreskins.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants went on fourth again instead of a field goal? Makes no sense whatsoever...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nawlins laying the wood to that vaunted TB defense, leading 31-17 late... Making our performance there against them not look bad at all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Orlando Scandrick has a strip six for the Shegulls today

He’s already done more for them in 4 games than he ever did for us in the years he played for the Cowboys

Top Bottom