Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Brad Sham on pre game radio right now making excuses ahead of the game. "If they win today by 30- well its because they were supposed to. If they win 20-17, it'll be...see they aren't that good".

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I am a little nervous here.
Coming off a road win against our biggest historical division rival.
The Saints looming next Sunday night.
Playing a bad AFC team with a young QB looking to prove himself.
Dallas with some key starters out.

I don't think this will be as easy as most people are suggesting. (hope I am wrong)
Dallas 27 Miami 20

If Dallas loses this game, it will be all on Garrett for not having the team ready. This is the type of game where a fiery, intimidating head coach would help. I hope the game is 38-10, but I don't have that feeling.
Plus it's a Nike Color Rush game and we're wearing all-white. They're in all-teal.

Fins come out of the tunnel lookin all serious with ill intent, we spent the entire warm ups AND came out of the tunnel, all yuk-yuk. Dak included. Yes, Dak doing a Romo impression, all yuk-yuk before a game, first time ever.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'll probably regret it, but today I have optimism. 41-9 Cowboys.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
this is the only game this year that I am forced to listen to on radio...the Cowboys radio team is so fucking bad. Just horrendous.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
brad sham, I think babe, and kristy somebody on sideline. They just fuck up time after time and have to correct themselves.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak has literally 9 seconds to throw that ball

And he throws a pick

Which happens to be the first one for the Fins all season

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
brad sham, I think babe, and kristy somebody on sideline. They just fuck up time after time and have to correct themselves.
Cristi Scales. Excellent sideline reporter. Brad Sham, unparalleled play by play man for decades. Babe Laufenberg. Annoying and can live without.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
brad sham needs to retire. Is getting the yard lines wrong, has to correct himself on who made tackles. Called the first dolphins FGA good. Just awful.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
brad sham needs to retire. Is getting the yard lines wrong, has to correct himself on who made tackles. Called the first dolphins FGA good. Just awful.
They're only as good as their spotters and showrunners. Be glad you're not getting this TV booth.

Top Bottom