Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like we will not be witness to Fitzmajik this Sunday and instead will have the washed out 1st round pick from last year starting at QB

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It looks like we will not be witness to Fitzmajik this Sunday and instead will have the washed out 1st round pick from last year starting at QB
Fitzpatrick didn't complete either of the first two games, wouldn't shock me if Rosen doesn't, either...

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The dolphins signed Taco

Dak has never been safer. What aggravates me is when the Cowboys try to overthink things and reach for players when a more obvious choice is right in front of them. Dallas could have TJ Watt and Thornhill, yet they picked hot garbage. Let that sink in. This isn't in hindsight kind of thing. They were the two most logical choices at the time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowboys by at least 17
I expect our weenie ginger "coach" to have "mercy" on them for fear of "running up" the score, and that'll permeate preparation and practice, leading to a flat-footed team fielded, whilst the Fins will be fired up, everyone brings his A-game vs. Dallas whether there's "tanking" in place or not. Hopefully I get surprised and am wrong. But I smell it coming, another Ginger embarrassment for us.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I expect our weenie ginger "coach" to have "mercy" on them for fear of "running up" the score, and that'll permeate preparation and practice, leading to a flat-footed team fielded, whilst the Fins will be fired up, everyone brings his A-game vs. Dallas whether there's "tanking" in place or not. Hopefully I get surprised and am wrong. But I smell it coming, another Ginger embarrassment for us.
Sorry man, I don't think even Wayne Fontes could screw this one up. Yeah I know. any given Sunday.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Very hard not to do that. But I am anyway - Fins win 19-16. Book it.

that would be so hilarious if it happened, just to watch the homers meltdown, it would be an instant 180 from the current talk of Super Bowl and raises & promotions for everyone

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don’t worry

If we lose tomorrow the homers will just say “we had to lose one eventually, it’s better we got it out of the way now, instead of later in the season when it really matters”

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lets face it, if Dallas loses at home to this slop coming from Miami there would be no reason to watch the rest of the season. I could see laying an egg and losing to the Jets, Lions, or a team like that. Like they say, any given Sunday. But this isn't any given Sunday. These guys are a level below the '89 Cowboys. At least those guys were trying.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dianna‏ @diannaESPN 56 minutes ago

As for the Saints offense, the team has played coy all week as to who will be mainly featured at QB, I’m told Teddy Bridgewater will get the start with some Taysom Hill sprinkled in throughout the game. #saints #seahawks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lets face it, if Dallas loses at home to this slop coming from Miami there would be no reason to watch the rest of the season. I could see laying an egg and losing to the Jets, Lions, or a team like that. Like they say, any given Sunday. But this isn't any given Sunday. These guys are a level below the '89 Cowboys. At least those guys were trying.
Sometimes it's not the opponent, it's you with your 8 turnovers including at least one pick six, at least one fumble inside your own 10 yard line... Multiple bonehead penalties including PIs... Things that happen to Dallas at "home." Get ready for the most fun you've ever had.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am a little nervous here.
Coming off a road win against our biggest historical division rival.
The Saints looming next Sunday night.
Playing a bad AFC team with a young QB looking to prove himself.
Dallas with some key starters out.

I don't think this will be as easy as most people are suggesting. (hope I am wrong)
Dallas 27 Miami 20

If Dallas loses this game, it will be all on Garrett for not having the team ready. This is the type of game where a fiery, intimidating head coach would help. I hope the game is 38-10, but I don't have that feeling.

Top Bottom