Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michael Gehlken‏ @GehlkenNFL 19 minutes ago

In fiery locker-room speech, Cowboys DL Michael Bennett challenged teammates to raise bar. "The enemy against greatness is the unwillingness to change. We’ve got to be able to change some of the things that we’ve been doing to demand more from ourselves."

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Does he believe in elves, magic beans and honest politicians too?

Jane Slater‏ @SlaterNFL 3 hours ago

28 minutes w Jerry Jones postgame and fans he’s not quitting on Jason Garrett. There was laughter, teary eyes. Says while they are 0-5 against winning teams he still thinks they can win out & write a magical story and go to the Super Bowl and he’s a man who believes in redemption

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jane Slater‏ @SlaterNFL 19 minutes ago

I’ve heard Jerry Jones say a lot of wild things over the years but the wildest part about tonight was that I truly believe he thinks he has a roster and a coach capable of doing the improbable, something he’s been able to do in his own career. My face tonight in that scrum.pic.twitter.com/Y0nexx3wIA
EKg2MVHWoAM8-X7.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jane Slater‏ @SlaterNFL 19 minutes ago

I’ve heard Jerry Jones say a lot of wild things over the years but the wildest part about tonight was that I truly believe he thinks he has a roster and a coach capable of doing the improbable, something he’s been able to do in his own career. My face tonight in that scrum.pic.twitter.com/Y0nexx3wIA
EKg2MVHWoAM8-X7.jpg
Umm... That's Cardinals stadium. Not AT&T. That's not from tonight.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My goodness. What is she thinking? She wasn't built for brains, that's for sure.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Then it's gonna be in your xf settings, should be matching the limit if its not. No way a 10 second mp4 is gonna be bigger than 100mb.

As well xf forums will not allow it if it’s over php mb limit like before when owner made mistake and limited it to 2 mb but fixed to 100 mb

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jane's right. Jerry has more optimism about this team and coaching staff than anyone on the planet should.

She's not right. She said that was her "face tonight in that scrum." That picture was taken in St. Louis, not Dallas so it couldn't have been taken tonight.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
She's not right. She said that was her "face tonight in that scrum." That picture was taken in St. Louis, not Dallas so it couldn't have been taken tonight.

Actually, Arizona on second look. Hmmm, that was a error on her part after all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Jerry, your Cowboys are the laughingstock of the NFL today. Media, fans, other teams, other teams execs. All LAUGHING at how ridiculous this is here. Why? Because 100% of them know there's far too much talent on the roster to be this painfully mediocre.

Congrats you senile drunken old bastard. You want credit, you're getting it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes Jerry, your Cowboys are the laughingstock of the NFL today. Media, fans, other teams, other teams execs. All LAUGHING at how ridiculous this is here. Why? Because 100% of them know there's far too much talent on the roster to be this painfully mediocre.

Congrats you senile drunken old bastard. You want credit, you're getting it.

did you hear that lunatic talking about still winning a super bowl this year and the nonsense about what a great redemption story it will be? He's out of gourd

Top Bottom