dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett really should be shitcanned after the game.

This season is the epitome of a dumpster fire, all because of garbage fucking coaching.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s 4th down and Dak fumbles and we recover which results in A turnover on downs for the Bills

Cut to Garrett clapping on the sidelines

You can’t script that shit any better!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What an absolute shit show. It's not like the locker room didn't know his ass was on the line. This was a players referendum IMO. They threw the first punch. When they got hit back they layed down like dogs. And one more thing. 40 mil to a WB who goes through stretches where he cant hit water from a fucking boat. That goal throw to Zeke? SHAMEFUL! Guys in the park make that throw every weekend.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Horrendous showing on National TV. Stick a fork in this team, they're done.

I know Werder claims a source said Garrett was lasting till seasons end no matter what, but I won't be surprised if we hear later tonight or early in the morning he's done. I think his saving grace for one more week is the schedule, as there's only a week between games (next Thur night) instead of the normal mini-bye we get after a Thanksgiving game. If they had the extra time to prepare it might have been more likely he'd be gone.

We do get that after next Thursday's game though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this dbair... I have it captured but even at just 10 seconds run time the file is too large to upload here.

I think this is the play Dooms was referring too from earlier. Looks like Jones is indeed saying "I'm done"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it finally dawned on him that the GM and owner were getting humiliated along with the HC.

He hired Garrett and has wrongly stuck with him, he owns that and is 100% to blame.

But the organization has given Garrett plenty of talent to work with, and he has failed miserably. If they had a competent HC and staff here all this time instead of Garrett, we wouldn't be talking about 24 non conference championship game seasons.

Top Bottom