Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
13_BUFF_DAL_1.jpg

Josh Allen was a roughly unpolished passer when he first entered the league. HIs 60.2 completion percentage this year still isn't world beater stuff, but it is a noted improvement during that time while learning on the job. The additions of John Brown and Cole Beasley to upgrade the receivers around him definitely played a factor. He also contributes as part of a three headed rushing attack, along with fellow improving second year player Devin Singletary and the ageless Frank Gore.
The Bills have a sold, well built defense that can be physical. They lead the league in forcing opposing teams into 81 negative plays. Exactly the type of d that can pin back their ears on Dallas if they get a lead.
Simply put, the 6.5 point spread is, well, weird. This is going to be a close one, and given what we all know is possible, one I have no confidence in whatsoever. Calling it as a 20-19 Buffalo win, convince me I'm wrong.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, we usually bounce back after a loss, and Buffalo's offense scares no one. I hope it's 40 below in Chicago next Thursday.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
At home in our antiseptic environment? I'll have to give this some thought. We probably have been practicing outdoors with wet footballs. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At home in our antiseptic environment? I'll have to give this some thought. We probably have been practicing outdoors with wet footballs. I'll get back to this tomorrow.
sounds like a clap-jerk reaction to the pats loss... the poor princeton puppet is always a day late and a dollar short

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We are 1-7 on Thanksgiving Day the last eight years. Let that sink in fellas.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bill's have above 500 record. So until proven otherwise its Bills. Besides you can't tell me that each and every one wouldn't love to see Jerry on the war path for another week.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Bill's have above 500 record. So until proven otherwise its Bills. Besides you can't tell me that each and every one wouldn't love to see Jerry on the war path for another week.

Bills haven't beaten anyone either. Only the Titans when they were 2-2. If the Colts beat the Titans this week the Bills wouldn't have beaten a winning team either.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How dare you shortchange our glorious head coach.
The last time the Clapper did anything that could be considered "glorious" was his applause for the kid that whupped him in the 4th grade spelling bee, and that assessment by his mom was no doubt biased....

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jeremy Fowler‏ @JFowlerESPN 4 hours ago

• QB David Blough is expected to start for the Lions on Thursday, per source. Jeff Driskel still recovering from the hamstring issue.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Today could be the day!

Nick Eatman said yesterday that he thinks Garrett is going to be fired tomorrow if the Cowboys lose today.

The person that posted this at CZ says Eatman is tight with Stevie, so maybe there's some hope here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
dallas is gonna win this game

Only we won't.

In fact I doubt it's even close. I bet we lose something like 30-13 or thereabouts..

Our defense struggles badly with really mobile QB's, and Josh Allen can really run. The Bills are really well coached.

Top Bottom