dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You NEVER assume you're gonna score. EVER.

I am not disagreeing with that, but I did think the first run play call was ok.

The other two play calls were just God awful.

That said, we were absolutely ruining their secondary with our top-3 WR's, and they didn't go to them one time on those last 3 plays with the game on the line.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bottom line, this was a mess. An inexcusable, piss poor loss to a team that we absolutely should have beaten. There is no justification for this whatsoever. Knowing how this game should have gone I can say with 100 percent belief this is worse than the Jets loss. The only thing I am more certain of is that nothing will be done about it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
at that point in the game, Prescott had a much better chance to get a first down on a QB keeper than handing off to Zeke

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bottom line, this was a mess. An inexcusable, piss poor loss to a team that we absolutely should have beaten. There is no justification for this whatsoever. Knowing how this game should have gone I can say with 100 percent belief this is worse than the Jets loss. The only thing I am more certain of is that nothing will be done about it.
You nattering nabobs of negativism are just ridiculous. I don’t know. These Men fell behind 14-0 and look at the way they fought scratched and clawed their way back into it. You can tell they love their coach. Give him some time for fuck's sake - Jason Garrett will win Super Bowls! Put it in three-inch headlines!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Whoever made that decision needs to be FIRED RIGHT NOW.

200.webp

giphy.webp

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dooms is right about Zeke and bleeding the clock. we didn't trust our D in case we scored too fast, so we handed off to slow the game down. in Zeke's defense, there were NO holes all night.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
at that point in the game, Prescott had a much better chance to get a first down on a QB keeper than handing off to Zeke

No doubt. Vikes completely sold out to stop Zeke all game and never relented on it, despite getting carved up by Prescott.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was about to post that Dooms. As fast as Austin is, it certainly appears as if he has a tremendous alley to the endzone. Certainly would have been deep in their territory at worst.

Collinsworth said there was 17 yds between Austin and closest Viking, it looks like its more like 20 or so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If you really look at those still shots, there's no way Austin wouldn't have scored.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WOULD have been ok if it were A DRAW PLAY, which we never ran all night and seemingly forgot exists.

Yep, sad they don't use the lead draw. The same play that Norv and Zampese had Emmitt run like 7 million times

Top Bottom