dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett should have been in politics; his press conferences do as good a job of not saying jack shit as any coach in history.

Apparently not a single person in the media asked him a hard question, lobbed him softballs the entire time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just looked up the Viking defensive stats, its not like they were the 85 Bears against the run or anything coming into this game. Giving up almost 100 yds per game and over 4.2 yds per rush.

We got 22 for 50 and zero rushing first downs, and the Vikes were missing their best run stopping DT.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And what message does that send to our defensive players?
Exactly what message they should be getting . They didn’t stop Minnesota all night . They missed about 85 tackles ???? Awuzie was getting lit up every 3rd down !!!!! Yeah there is your message OVERRATED!!!!!

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Prescott threw for almost 400 yards. Out WR's combined for 21 catches for 329 yds and 3 tds.

And yet with the game on the line, the fucking most retarded coaching staff in the league calls two failed run plays (when the run has been stuffed the entire game) and a sideline pass to the RB being covered by an all world coverage LB.

THIS IS WHY THIS IS A LOSER FUCKING ORGANIZATION
I have to say I like the run call on 2nd down , just too see if maybe zeke could pound out 2 yds and we get a cheap 1st down . However the 3rd down run play was awfullllllll . And a terrible 4th down play to boot. And where was RPO with a Prescott keeper ?????🤔

Top Bottom