MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What does it mean to you libbo?

Does it mean give free shit away till we're blue in the face, pay unemployment out the ass forever, free housing, free healthcare free this free that. Nobody needs to be accountable or earn their keep. Guns only in the hands of criminals and vastly reduced policing.

Or does record employment for black and brown people (and women), record household income levels, lower crime rates nationwide (before loons took over a few places recently)

Libbo hahaha! Dude you are a fucking clown just like the other idiots on this board. You guys are so ignorant you don’t even see you’re own hypocrisy. Claiming I watch too much CNN (which I don’t by the way) when you’re likely glued to the tv watching Fox News and getting your news from FB.

It makes no sense to keep going back and forth because you’re not going to change my mind and I’m not going to change yours. I will just vote and we will see who wins in November. And from now on when I see someone make a racist comment I will continue to call them out. If you want to continue to be part of the problem that’s on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I do hope you realize that the NFL is a private business. Do you remember a few years ago when the Cowboys wanted to wear a tribute to the police on their uniforms for the officers that were killed in Dallas at a "peaceful" BLM rally? The NFL told them they could not do that and since the league makes the rules the Cowboys could not do it. The NFL is well within their right to tell any player who wants to kneel in protest of the flag and the national anthem to stay in the locker room. Any player who does not follow the rules they make is subject to fines and suspensions. The players are also free to quit if they do not like the rules just as patriotic fans are free to not tune in to watch a league that allows such disrespect to this country.

If you do not believe I am right about what a private company can tell its employees to do, I challenge you to go to work and break a rule such as a dress code or if you are really adventurous go up to the bitch in the office (just about every company has at least one) and call her a bitch and just see what happens. You can tell your boss it was just a protest.

that's the same silly argument the NFL tried in court with Kaepernick - $10M + legal fees settled

the NFL has zero chance of winning in such an argument in a court of law or public opinion
and they would utterly fry any owner stupid enough to make such a move

the world is not as stuck nearly as stuck on stupid as your coven

so umm ... why would fool like you who can't figure out if he's a Cowboy fan or not even hang around here?
are you a Russian bot? or just utterly ignorant?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
that's the same silly argument the NFL tried in court with Kaepernick - $10M + legal fees settled
It's not at all the same argument and in fact not even related. Kaep's accusation was the owners colluded to keep him not signed. Not that they violated his free speech. Case never went to court - the league settled with him and one other player and it was for under 10 mil total for both. You can look it up.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's not at all the same argument and in fact not even related. Kaep's accusation was the owners colluded to keep him not signed. Not that they violated his free speech. Case never went to court - the league settled with him and one other player and it was for under 10 mil total for both. You can look it up.

If you think the NFL would win a lawsuit forcing players to stand during the national anthem you’re as big a fool as the rest of the idiots on this board.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No he called all Mexicans in this country rapists and murderers, “well maybe a few are ok”. His words not mine. Of course you’ll spin it however you want.

Ignorant and uninformed, just like I said yesterday.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats MrB, we've finally discovered someone in this forum more loony than InternetKing

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, you cant answer his question.

He hasn't answered a few questions, probably because he can't. He's dug a hole and he's not budging but neither is anyone else. I don't blame Mr. B because the main stream media is more Pravda than independent media seeking the truth and folks formulate their opinions based, in part, on the media. Case in point, the President called all Mexicans rapists and murderers. I'd like to know where that came from. And the Clinton's were mentored by Robert Byrd whose photo I attached but it won't get any traction from a liberal because it doesn't fit the narrative.

We get heated with these political issues and it's bound to go off the rails but I appreciate the fact that we can discuss these things on the forum. I like Mr. B and he adds to the diversity of thought and opinion to the forum, not only on politics, but football. That's a good thing even though we disagree.

Now, Number 1 on the other hand is an idiot and a troll.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you think the NFL would win a lawsuit forcing players to stand during the national anthem you’re as big a fool as the rest of the idiots on this board.

The NFL wouldn't have to sue to require standing for the anthem. You clearly don't understand the subject.

Instead of name calling and spewing foolishness, educate yourself on what the 1st Amendment really means. It doesn't protect us from each other and it doesn't protect us from an employer - UNLESS that employer is the government. Then take a look at the history of player requirements for the national anthem in not just the NFL but other sports leagues. You might be stunned to learn that until 2009, NFL players were required to stay in the locker room during pregame festivities. You might be stunned to learn that the NBA and NHL require players stand for the national anthem.

You might also be shocked to learn that the NFL players and the league are governed by the collective bargaining agreement. The players voted in 2009 to stand on the sideline during the national anthem and this went into the NFL rulebook. IF the league wanted to take a hard stance on this and punish players who don't comply, it would WIN a court challenge coming from the union or player(s). No such challenge has ever come not in court or anywhere else.

In my opinion they should do away with this totally, and keep the players in the locker room until they're needed. Go back to the way it was before 2009.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Case in point, the President called all Mexicans rapists and murderers. I'd like to know where that came from.

trying to use semantics to defend that sicco is what's expected of the likes of his followers (coven), pitiful denial of reality

you've been brain ____ed

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Case in point, the President called all Mexicans rapists and murderers. I'd like to know where that came from.
Derived dishonestly out of context, of course.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
“I can never apologize for the truth. I don’t mind apologizing for things. But I can’t apologize for the truth. I said tremendous crime is coming across. Everybody knows that’s true. And it’s happening all the time. So, why, when I mention, all of a sudden I’m a racist. I’m not a racist. I don’t have a racist bone in my body.”
“What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc.”

And the false accusation was trotted out by Tim Kaine and of course picked up and regurgitated as a mantra:
“As a candidate, [Donald Trump] started his campaign where he called Mexicans rapists and criminals.”
"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants,"
Then, Kaine repeated it at the debate, adding Pence to it. Claimed that Donald Trump and Mike Pence said “all Mexicans are bad.” Never let go of a false narrative/talking point.

Nothing even approaching this was ever uttered by either Trump or Pence.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Either prove the quote was said or shut the fuck up.....

the whole world saw how sick the your idol is when he slinked down the escalator
siccos like you fell in with it - and you've bowed low - submitted to evil

naw, you ain't a Cowboys fan - just a programmed bot - utterly soulless

spreading lies, half trues, and swiping mail boxes ... afraid of a level playing field, a loser

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the whole world saw how sick the your idol is when he slinked down the escalator
siccos like you fell in with it - and you've bowed low - submitted to evil

naw, you ain't a Cowboys fan - just a programmed bot - utterly soulless

spreading lies, half trues, and swiping mail boxes ... afraid of a level playing field, a loser

Now, Number 1 on the other hand is an idiot and a troll.

I called it.......

50d434d2bd69653ff54206ab01dcbd42.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

My mistake, he didn’t say murders. How about you shut the fuck up now.

OK. Thanks for the correction.....I listened to it and I still don't hear where he said all Mexicans in this country are rapists. Maybe if you give me the time stamp......

Never mind, I see Dooms covered for you. You can thank him.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trumps exact quote taken from the video posted above was

“They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people”

Tell me, what part of the statement is incorrect?

Do illegals crossing the border from Mexico into the U.S. bring drugs with them?
Yes - that’s a fact, not only that but there is an entire crime syndicate dedicated to this

Do illegals crossing the border into the U.S. bring crime with them?
Yes - that’s a fact, actually just the act of them “illegally crossing the border” is a crime in and of itself, but I digress. The crimes in question go well beyond the mere crime of crossing the border illegally. Just some of the crimes that are being committed by the illegal immigrants are along the lines of assault, battery, theft, burglary, attempted murder, kidnapping and so on.

Are some of the illegals crossing the border into the U.S. rapists?
Yes - that’s a fact

And finally, are some of the people crossing our border and entering the U.S. illegally good people?
Yes - that’s a fact

How do I know each of his statements to be facts?

Because a large portion of the cases I work involve illegal immigrants and I see this shit on a regular basis. Investigations into the crimes, behaviors, scams, and schemes of illegal immigrants pays my bills.

Now it may not be PC for the pres to speak like this, and you may not like the way he speaks. But in this case he was speaking the truth.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Trumps exact quote taken from the video posted above was

“They are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people”

Tell me, what part of the statement is incorrect?

Do illegals crossing the border from Mexico into the U.S. bring drugs with them?
Yes - that’s a fact, not only that but there is an entire crime syndicate dedicated to this

Do illegals crossing the border into the U.S. bring crime with them?
Yes - that’s a fact, actually just the act of them “illegally crossing the border” is a crime in and of itself, but I digress. The crimes in question go well beyond the mere crime of crossing the border illegally. Just some of the crimes that are being committed by the illegal immigrants are along the lines of assault, battery, theft, burglary, attempted murder, kidnapping and so on.

Are some of the illegals crossing the border into the U.S. rapists?
Yes - that’s a fact

And finally, are some of the people crossing our border and entering the U.S. illegally good people?
Yes - that’s a fact

How do I know each of his statements to be facts?

Because a large portion of the cases I work involve illegal immigrants and I see this shit on a regular basis. Investigations into the crimes, behaviors, scams, and schemes of illegal immigrants pays my bills.

Now it may not be PC for the pres to speak like this, and you may not like the way he speaks. But in this case he was speaking the truth.

You know exactly what he said when he started that speech. His exact words were: “when Mexico sends it’s people, they’re not sending their best, they’re not sending you (then points to the crowd), they’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us (he said us but clearly meant them), they’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some are I assume are good people (said sarcastically).”

So ALL the people Mexico sends are all of those things? That’s about as racists as it gets. If you are ok with that and you don’t see a problem then guess what, you’re a racists too whether you think you are or your not. You’re part of the problem. You’re the reason everyone is fed up, again doesn’t matter how you try to spin it, you are the reason this country has gone to shit. Brown and black peoples are not going to take your shit anymore. That’s the way things are now like it not.

Top Bottom