dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The reply of the truly uninformed. People have cheapened the meaning of the word. When someone disagrees with any loon on the left, their only reply is RACIST. Go pound sand.........

Kinda like when Barry was in office. Nobody better oppose anything he said or did, otherwise it was RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When you disregard the reason for a protest and try and spin it into something else (in order to take the light away from the real reason) you expose yourself. I’m just calling it like I see it.

When you disregard everything that goes along with some of those organizations the players and leagues are supporting and try to spin it into something else, you expose yourself as well.

I'm sorry, but BLM (and a couple other similar organizations) have an agenda far beyond just "social injustice".

I am absolutely ok (and supportive) with anyone who is appalled over the George Floyd thing (and other situations that may have been like that) but organizations which support Marxism, extremism, hate rule of law in general and find reasons to openly support and condone looting and rioting have no place in this country IMO. While I don't think most players supporting them "hate America" it's very clear there ARE people in that organization (and others like it) that absolutely DO hate this country and everything we have done for the good of our people and the world as a whole. They hate true freedom and hate capitalism, and I can't support anyone who does that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
When you disregard everything that goes along with some of those organizations the players and leagues are supporting and try to spin it into something else, you expose yourself as well.

I'm sorry, but BLM (and a couple other similar organizations) have an agenda far beyond just "social injustice".

I am absolutely ok (and supportive) with anyone who is appalled over the George Floyd thing (and other situations that may have been like that) but organizations which support Marxism, extremism, hate rule of law in general and find reasons to openly support and condone looting and rioting have no place in this country IMO. While I don't think most players supporting them "hate America" it's very clear there ARE people in that organization (and others like it) that absolutely DO hate this country and everything we have done for the good of our people and the world as a whole. They hate true freedom and hate capitalism, and I can't support anyone who does that.

Again, pot calling the kettle black. Now I agree there are people that have an agenda far beyond social justice but there are also people on the opposite side that also have an agenda. There is a section of society that when they say “Make America Great Again” they mean back to a time when minorities just “got in line and do what they’re told”. They mean a “white is right America”. You can’t deny that those people exist just like there is a part of society that just wants all white people gone. I’m not one of those people.

There is a part of our society that absolutely wishes we could return to slavery and that all brown people would die. There are also people out there that want complete anarchy. Neither of those scenarios are good for this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Again, pot calling the kettle black. Now I agree there are people that have an agenda far beyond social justice but there are also people on the opposite side that also have an agenda. There is a section of society that when they say “Make America Great Again” they mean back to a time when minorities just “got in line and do what they’re told”. They mean a “white is right America”. You can’t deny that those people exist just like there is a part of society that just wants all white people gone. I’m not one of those people.

There is a part of our society that absolutely wishes we could return to slavery and that all brown people would die. There are also people out there that want complete anarchy. Neither of those scenarios are good for this country.

Dude, the comment on make America Great Again is about as ignorant a take as one can have. That's not what it means or was ever intended to mean.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

You are clueless about what the MAGA slogan means. It has absolutely zero to do with skin color. You need to turn off the mainstream media where you are force fed a bullshit narrative day after day. Make America Great Again refers to an America first policy so that America is great for ALL of the citizens. We just had eight years of the most divisive President in history who make everything white vs. black, rich vs. poor, male vs. female, straight vs. gay, etc.... all 100% identity politics for a divide and conquer strategy. He also spent a lot of time apologizing for America to other countries and kept saying this country could never be great like what it once was. MAGA is all about that yes this country can still be great for all of the citizens. The poliies were working too. Black and hispnaic unemployment were at teh lowest levels in history prior to the Coronapocalypse. We were winning in trade negatioation to make international trading better for out country so ALL citizens could benefit. It is so fucking ridiculous that people let the mainstream media do all of there thinking for them instead of actually using the brain God gave them.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dude, the comment on make America Great Again is about as ignorant a take as one can have. That's not what it means or was ever intended to mean.

As Dooms said, your comment here is an example of broad brushing. To YOU the term “Make America Great Again” may not really mean Make America White Again but you can not deny that there is a big portion of this country that does feel that way.

And let me ask you question, what part of America do you want to go back to? What part was really ever great for black and brown people? We need to make America great for All people not just white people.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But it was just fine and all peachy keen when Bill's campaign used it!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You are clueless about what the MAGA slogan means. It has absolutely zero to do with skin color. You need to turn off the mainstream media where you are force fed a bullshit narrative day after day. Make America Great Again refers to an America first policy so that America is great for ALL of the citizens. We just had eight years of the most divisive President in history who make everything white vs. black, rich vs. poor, male vs. female, straight vs. gay, etc.... all 100% identity politics for a divide and conquer strategy. He also spent a lot of time apologizing for America to other countries and kept saying this country could never be great like what it once was. MAGA is all about that yes this country can still be great for all of the citizens. The poliies were working too. Black and hispnaic unemployment were at teh lowest levels in history prior to the Coronapocalypse. We were winning in trade negatioation to make international trading better for out country so ALL citizens could benefit. It is so fucking ridiculous that people let the mainstream media do all of there thinking for them instead of actually using the brain God gave them.

Just like you’re clueless about what BLM means and the reason behind kneeling during the anthem.

And if you think the current regime hasn’t divided us then you’re insane. The orange man in the high castle panders to white supremest. Not once since he’s been in office has he denounced white supremacy. Yet he calls all Mexicans murderers and rapists, well “I guess” some are ok.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
But it was just fine and all peachy keen when Bill's campaign used it!

Bill wasn’t pandering to these types.
33671266842e1498ad80ed6e81acfb0d.jpg

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Again, Bill was not out pandering to white supremest. That pic means nothing. There are no videos of Bill making racists remarks and fanning the confederate flames like Trump.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Also I don’t need to listen to the media to tell me racism still exists, I live it every day of my life.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Of course racism exists. Just ask any black conservative who's attacked in explicitly racist terms ... by the Left.

I don’t have to ask anyone I can just watch a Trump rally to see that racism is alive and well in this country.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Again, Bill was not out pandering to white supremest. That pic means nothing. There are no videos of Bill making racists remarks and fanning the confederate flames like Trump.

Hmmm. So why are they trying to remove the confederate flag everywhere, including places that having nothing to do with Trump, the Klan or white supremacy? Also, you seriously don't think the Clinton campaign was trying to appeal to southern white males by using that imagery? I mean, using a symbol of black oppression is a curious way to appeal to black voters, right?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hmmm. So why are they trying to remove the confederate flag everywhere, including places that having nothing to do with Trump, the Klan or white supremacy? Also, you seriously don't think the Clinton campaign was trying to appeal to southern white males by using that imagery? I mean, using a symbol of black oppression is a curious way to appeal to black voters, right?

First off let me get one thing clear, the last thing I want to do is support Clinton (either one). Let’s get that out of the way.

Using a traitorous flag for any purpose is wrong. Pandering to white supremest is especially wrong. I have never once seen Bill do that but if he did he wrong too (hear that Dooms, Clinton was wrong too if he did it). The current POTUS does it openly and unapologetically.

Are they trying to remove all monuments of the confederacy and remove the battle flag? Absolutely they are, and rightfully so. That isn’t being spearheaded by Trump though. He allows that flag at his rallies.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you disregard the reason for a protest and try and spin it into something else (in order to take the light away from the real reason) you expose yourself. I’m just calling it like I see it.

So I don't agree with the reason and that means I'm racist? Go fuck yourself and pound sand. You're making all kind of assumptions and jumping to conclusions. I served the government and disagree with anyone kneeling for the anthem. I have no issue with anyone who decides to do that away from their place of employment unless their place of employment approves of it. In this case, it looks like the NFL will so my answer and cml's answer is to simply not watch. Fuck you and anyone else who uses the "racism" word as a cheap attack tool for those who don't agree with you. It's truly the tactic of the uninformed.

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have no issue with anyone who decides to do that away from their place of employment unless their place of employment approves of it. In this case, it looks like the NFL will so my answer and cml's answer is to simply not watch.

you want the NFL to attempt to use their status as employers to subvert their employee's rights

what makes you think the NFL is willing to trip that hard? .. viewership or low ticket sales to coven members?
what makes you think any court would uphold it? on what grounds? ... your emotional condition?

you're the one pounding sand - clowns like you always want to see your ignorance forced on others
have you considered therapy?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The orange man in the high castle panders to white supremest. Not once since he’s been in office has he denounced white supremacy.

It won't matter so I don't even know why I try. You'll just move the goal posts.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-trump/
Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.
And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.
Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

What racist remarks did he make? He called some people coming across the border illegally rapists and murders? I got news for you, that's a true statement.

Top Bottom