Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also I don’t need to listen to the media to tell me racism still exists, I live it every day of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course racism exists. You're not going to stamp it out in a country of 330 million people with different morals and principals. Sorry to break that to you but it just won't happen. But I'm not responsible for that, no more than you're responsible for person X (insert ethnic group) that may have been involved in a criminal act. People should be judged individually. You won't curtail racism by promoting more racism.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you want the NFL to attempt to use their status as employers to subvert their employee's rights

what makes you think the NFL is willing to trip that hard? .. viewership or low ticket sales to coven members?
what makes you think any court would uphold it? on what grounds? ... your emotional condition?

you're the one pounding sand - clowns like you always want to see your ignorance forced on others
have you considered therapy?

Please do me a favor and avoid me. Don't respond to me. I like some educated discussions. The court upholding it on what grounds? You fucking dolt. You have no First Amendment right in the workplace. The 1st Amendment protects you against government, not the private sector. Have at least a little bit of knowledge about something you're discussing. Now go fuck off and pound sand (again).

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What racist remarks did he make? He called some people coming across the border illegally rapists and murders? I got news for you, that's a true statement.

No he called all Mexicans in this country rapists and murderers, “well maybe a few are ok”. His words not mine. Of course you’ll spin it however you want.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So I don't agree with the reason and that means I'm racist? Go fuck yourself and pound sand. You're making all kind of assumptions and jumping to conclusions. I served the government and disagree with anyone kneeling for the anthem. I have no issue with anyone who decides to do that away from their place of employment unless their place of employment approves of it. In this case, it looks like the NFL will so my answer and cml's answer is to simply not watch. Fuck you and anyone else who uses the "racism" word as a cheap attack tool for those who don't agree with you. It's truly the tactic of the uninformed.

You seem triggered. Seems I struck a nerve or touched on the truth. I appreciate your service. Understand though by no means does that make you saint. You can be a vet and be racist.

Here’s the thing. Racism comes in all shapes and forms. Sometimes it’s very blatant and in your face. Most times it’s subtle though. People try to be sly about it and then claim ignorance. Or they try to spin it to fit their agenda. In the past there was really nothing any one person could do about it. For the most part we just had to take it. I mean I could drag you outside and kick the living shit out of you (obviously not you specifically because you’re not physically in my face talking shit). Sure that would make me feel better but it didn’t help anything. But here is the thing with society today, whenever someone exposes themself as a racist that person will now be called out on it. If a person doesn’t want to be called a racist then guess what, don’t say racist shit. It’s not that hard.

Now for you specifically, if you don’t want to watch football because the the majority of the NFL players want to protest police brutality then just as you said, go fuck yourself and pound sand. The NFL won’t miss you. I guarantee you though you’ll be watching if the Cowboys go on a roll this season.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You seem triggered. Seems I struck a nerve or touched on the truth. I appreciate your service. Understand though by no means does that make you saint. You can be a vet and be racist.

Good to see you're in tune with the new woke lingo. I'm not a saint. Never claimed to be. And I said it earlier, you can't stamp out racism in a country of 330 million people no more than you can stop the spread of Covid. The difference is that folks like you label everyone with an opposing view a racist, and there in lies the real issue. To you, all conservatives are "racist." That's the context you and others are using today. You don't agree with someone? RACIST!! It's lame and it cheapens the struggle of good men and women who fought for equality.

Police brutality and systematic racism are just buzz words. There are hundreds of thousands of lawmen in the US and some are bad. There are millions of contacts with the citizenry and when one goes bad, you choose to label to whole profession. Of course, if I was robbed by a Mexican and I then labeled all Mexicans as crooks, that would make me racist. But somehow you excuse yourself from your short sighted thinking. It's the hypocrisy of the argument.

As for the term systematic racism, it's a buzz word with no real meaning and no truth. Pretty tough to have systematic racism in America when you vote a black man to two terms in office as President.

Here’s the thing. Racism comes in all shapes and forms. Sometimes it’s very blatant and in your face. Most times it’s subtle though. People try to be sly about it and then claim ignorance. Or they try to spin it to fit their agenda. In the past there was really nothing any one person could do about it. For the most part we just had to take it.

So what can you do about it now? Burn someone's business? Loot Saks 5th Avenue? Yes, we couldn't do anything about it before but now we can set up autonomous zones, loot, pillage and steal.

Now for you specifically, if you don’t want to watch football because the the majority of the NFL players want to protest police brutality then just as you said, go fuck yourself and pound sand. The NFL won’t miss you. I guarantee you though you’ll be watching if the Cowboys go on a roll this season.

It's a strawman argument. Did I say the NFL would miss me? It's my choice. I don't agree with the message and I don't believe police brutality exists as some epidemic level like you and others claim. When your odds are better of getting killed by lightning than by a police officer, that's not an epidemic and that's not systematic racism. Because you can't debate the numbers and the facts, you resort to labels. RACIST!!!

There are at least 250,000 people who die annually in the US due to medical malpractice, medical errors and negligence. I don't see you not going to a doctor. The whole argument is non-sense. Either way, I have no issues. I could give two shits if there are less police officers where I live. It won't affect me as much as it will some other parts of the country. I'll just sit back and watch the ignorance of these ideas and policies decimate communities. It's a far deeper argument and impact but you lack the capacity to discuss it with any civility without resorting to labels. RACIST!!!

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No he called all Mexicans in this country rapists and murderers, “well maybe a few are ok”. His words not mine. Of course you’ll spin it however you want.

Can you point me to where he said that? Specifically, where he called all Mexicans in this country rapists and murderers. I'll wait.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
you want the NFL to attempt to use their status as employers to subvert their employee's rights

what makes you think the NFL is willing to trip that hard? .. viewership or low ticket sales to coven members?
what makes you think any court would uphold it? on what grounds? ... your emotional condition?

you're the one pounding sand - clowns like you always want to see your ignorance forced on others
have you considered therapy?
I do hope you realize that the NFL is a private business. Do you remember a few years ago when the Cowboys wanted to wear a tribute to the police on their uniforms for the officers that were killed in Dallas at a "peaceful" BLM rally? The NFL told them they could not do that and since the league makes the rules the Cowboys could not do it. The NFL is well within their right to tell any player who wants to kneel in protest of the flag and the national anthem to stay in the locker room. Any player who does not follow the rules they make is subject to fines and suspensions. The players are also free to quit if they do not like the rules just as patriotic fans are free to not tune in to watch a league that allows such disrespect to this country.

If you do not believe I am right about what a private company can tell its employees to do, I challenge you to go to work and break a rule such as a dress code or if you are really adventurous go up to the bitch in the office (just about every company has at least one) and call her a bitch and just see what happens. You can tell your boss it was just a protest.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What part was really ever great for black and brown people? We need to make America great for All people not just white people.

What does it mean to you libbo?

Does it mean give free shit away till we're blue in the face, pay unemployment out the ass forever, free housing, free healthcare free this free that. Nobody needs to be accountable or earn their keep. Guns only in the hands of criminals and vastly reduced policing.

Or does record employment for black and brown people (and women), record household income levels, lower crime rates nationwide (before loons took over a few places recently)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just like you’re clueless about what BLM means and the reason behind kneeling during the anthem.

And if you think the current regime hasn’t divided us then you’re insane. The orange man in the high castle panders to white supremest. Not once since he’s been in office has he denounced white supremacy. Yet he calls all Mexicans murderers and rapists, well “I guess” some are ok.

Actually he's not, and neither are other informed people that look beyond what retards on CNN glorify nightly.

Go fucking educate yourself on that organization dude and then get back to us.

You can tell by only 3 or 4 posts of yours that you are the epitome of raging liberal.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t have to ask anyone I can just watch a Trump rally to see that racism is alive and well in this country.

You are a fucktard dude, period.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
First off let me get one thing clear, the last thing I want to do is support Clinton (either one). Let’s get that out of the way.

Using a traitorous flag for any purpose is wrong. Pandering to white supremest is especially wrong. I have never once seen Bill do that but if he did he wrong too (hear that Dooms, Clinton was wrong too if he did it). The current POTUS does it openly and unapologetically.

Are they trying to remove all monuments of the confederacy and remove the battle flag? Absolutely they are, and rightfully so. That isn’t being spearheaded by Trump though. He allows that flag at his rallies.

Pure idiocy dude

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The really sad thing is ignorant, uninformed people like MrB vote and are responsible for the absolutely lunacy we see in places like Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Baltimore, DC and Chicago.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
And let me ask you question, what part of America do you want to go back to? What part was really ever great for black and brown people? We need to make America great for All people not just white people.

I hope you realize that before the Coronapocolypse that unemployment for black and hispanic people was at the lowest in history??? Of course I suspect you are not talking about actual employment for people to go out and EARN a living but rather wealth redistribution in the form of taking from people who work and giving to those who will not.

Top Bottom