Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Saw this & had to post it
"Been Debunked." -- The Washington Post is known to be pretty conservative, the left hates the Post. And the Post says that's pants on fire.

Also, you're about two weeks late to the party on this one, posted in this thread around that time.

DC4LIF

Spectator
Reaction score
Washington Post is known to be pretty conservative, the left hates the Post. And the Post says that's pants on fire.

Also, you're about two weeks late to the party on this one, posted in this thread around that time.

Sorry, not on here much. Didn’t know already posted. Still , a good example of how his mind works, or doesn’t work.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here is a little bit of Lindsay Graham’s interview with Trey Gowdy about the upcoming impeachment trial

(I planned to post the link to the article with the video interview but my Facebook refreshed before I could grab the link)

“If you open up that can of worms [by calling witnesses], we'll want the FBI to come in and tell us about how people actually pre-planned these attacks and what happened with the security footprint at the Capitol," Graham said.

"You open up Pandora's box if you call one witness," he continued. "I hope we don't call any and we vote and get this trial over next week when it starts."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We wouldn’t want the White House Press Secretary to be ill-prepared with only the truth. She needs time to get her stories straight.

Sorry, I should have added the link to my original post about this. So I added here for anyone that wants to read the story.

I know this sounds cliche, but imagine if Trump's press secretary asked for the questions in advance?

In case you did not know, Biden got whatever questions he was asked on the campaign in advance too. It's called cheating, but don't worry, the same people who got the questions to the exam in advance, and the same people who claimed HCQ was deadly preventing millions of Americans from receiving this inexpensive but effective treatment that would have saved thousands of lives just because Trump said it was promising would never cheat in an election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
43acd11979666bd00d44814185fde9d2.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well would you look at that. AOC was never in any danger, the insurrectionists never even made it to her office like she claimed

“AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building. According to Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC), who has an office in the same hall as AOC, two doors away, there were never any rioters in their hall so there was never any physical danger from rioters coming in at any point.”

Last edited:

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Attachments

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
parler ceo fired.

from Parler:

link in the announcement...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont think this is correct and if thats what he plans, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been implemented yet

do you have a reliable source to back this up?

I didn’t research the chart before reposting it. It was a repost on FB so there is no data or link posted with it.

in a quick skimming thru Biden’s proposed tax plan it looks like the Biden numbers appear to be taken from the top tax brackets

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So Maxine Waters in all her splendid brilliance now wants Trump charged with premeditated murder

Bitch please, just crawl away and die already you useless, worthless bag of bones

I hope to hell that some Republican has the balls to throw her own words back in her face during the impeachment trial where she said

“"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So Maxine Waters in all her splendid brilliance now wants Trump charged with premeditated murder

Bitch please, just crawl away and die already you useless, worthless bag of bones

I hope to hell that some Republican has the balls to throw her own words back in her face during the impeachment trial where she said

“"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
Alinsky: Accuse your opponent of that which you do.

Top Bottom