Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Consider the source (OAN) but I thought I'd still post. I don't know who the mathematician is but maybe I'll do some digging tomorrow.

ADMIN EDIT: fixed, downloaded, and uploaded to youtube due to an invalid URL issue.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Consider the source (OAN) but I thought I'd still post. I don't know who the mathematician is but maybe I'll do some digging tomorrow.

I’m getting an invalid URL

ADMIN EDIT: fixed, downloaded, and uploaded to you tube.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

ADMIN EDIT: fixed, downloaded, and uploaded to youtube due to an invalid URL issue.

MrB

I would love to hear your thoughts on this video. You say that you don’t believe there was election fraud, or at least not enough to change the outcome of the election.

Fair enough

But how do you react to a video like this? I’m asking honestly. I would love to know what you think when you are presented with this type of information.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MrB

I would love to hear your thoughts on this video. You say that you don’t believe there was election fraud, or at least not enough to change the outcome of the election.

Fair enough

But how do you react to a video like this? I’m asking honestly. I would love to know what you think when you are presented with this type of information.

And this mathematician isn't the first one to make this claim. There was a Harvard trained mathematician that said the same thing early on who was not a nut job. I know I posted a Tweet to his analysis in an earlier post.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the Arizona Senate wants to hire an independent auditor to audit the election results and they are being blocked by Maricopa County. Why? You would think the state senate would ovesee local local elections and it would be within their authority to ensure integrity on the county level. Bottom line is that the more people oppose an accurate and independent accounting of the election, the more people will dig in and suspect wrong doing.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

When I first saw this I thought Trump was making a mistake with his legal strategy. Apparently he is going to argue that the impeachment is unconstitutional because he is no longer in office. This is risky because it could be interpreted to mean he is guilty but the trial is not legal. He is not guilty of incitement by the legal definition and it is not even close. Trump's words where he said, "peacefully and patriotically have your voices heard" remove any doubt he wanted or intended to incite violence of any kind. No matter what the protestors were shouting or claiming, Trump's words are all that matter. The definition of incitement if very clear, "An inciter is one who counsels, commands or advises the commission of a crime." No matter how many times Trump said the election was stolen, there is no incitement in that alone. Democrats have latched onto the word "fight" because Trump said we have to fight for this election. But that is a very weak argument. High School cheerleaders shout "fight, fight, fight" all the time and no one would argue it is inciting a fight. It is a figure of speech that is often used to mean nonviolent work towards a goal or completion of a mission.

The Democrats are arguing the Jan 6 riot was an insurrection. This is also total nonsense. If that protest was an insurrection then almost any protest against our government of any kind can been declared an insurrection, and the government could use this argument to wipe out protesting the government.

Trump should argue both points, first, he is not guilting of incitement or insurrection by any known legal definition and making Jan 6 into an insurrection is a dangerous slippery slope. Incitement law is clear and he is not guilty of incitement. Then he can also argue, in fact he must argue, that the trial is unconstitutional, which it is. Impeachment is meant for removal, not to bar candidates from running for office, which is a decision to be left to the people. Arguing this point will make his legal case stronger if he chooses to run and files suit in the courts to throw out his disbarment. He will win that case in the courts on legal grounds, especially given John Roberts has asked out of the trial which is unprecedented for a presidential impeachment.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So the Arizona Senate wants to hire an independent auditor to audit the election results and they are being blocked by Maricopa County. Why? You would think the state senate would ovesee local local elections and it would be within their authority to ensure integrity on the county level. Bottom line is that the more people oppose an accurate and independent accounting of the election, the more people will dig in and suspect wrong doing.

Wasn't Maricopa county the county that went for a Democrat presidential candidate for the first time in 92 years or something like that?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOVE this!

Can someone post an accurate, evidence based description of what actually happens/happened at the border with cages and kids and what if anything has changed from Obama to Trump?

Orange man bad

That’s what changed

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Orange man bad

That’s what changed

thats what I suspect but would like to stick to verifiable evidence to make my case**

I'll be searching the googles but so many here seem to be informed on these issues, I hoped someone could point me in the right direction

** and I feel the need to know the facts because I'm almost certain her remarks will be hand waived as justifiable because she was referring to children being separated from their parents and kept in cages but I think she and many others were exaggerating or misrepresenting the facts as politicians are prone to do

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
thats what I suspect but would like to stick to verifiable evidence to make my case**

I'll be searching the googles but so many here seem to be informed on these issues, I hoped someone could point me in the right direction

** and I feel the need to know the facts because I'm almost certain her remarks will be hand waived as justifiable because she was referring to children being separated from their parents and kept in cages but I think she and many others were exaggerating or misrepresenting the facts as politicians are prone to do

No need for facts
Cuz orange man bad

It’s the left, facts get in the way of a good narrative so they can be dismissed in lieu of feelings

Top Bottom