jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I think it’s over blown. I don’t agree with the moral aspect of it. I think it’s racist. I think the facts have been distorted. I think the idea of building a wall is moronic and against everything i believe to be American. I believe my stance is American. Land of the Free. Land of opportunity. I think the other stance kind of reminds me of Nazi Germany.

I don’t hate many people, but i hate Donald Trump. My hatred for him started years ago. Everything he stands for makes me want to vomit. I think he is vile and scum.
You do understand that this is not a racial issue because it applies to any race that comes here illegally ? If Mexicans or people from the South American countries are the main source of illegal immigration , it only makes sense to address the problem at the place where it is starting. That has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with laws . Yes, this is the land of the free, but it is not our place to take care of the rest of the world . When these people do not attempt to gain legal access to our country, they are simply criminals that are a drain on our economy. Race can not and should not be used as a reason for a group of people to get their way. It is the same ratify that other minorities use. If they don't get their way, it is racism. The race card has been overplayed in this country until we are fed up with it. When they scream racism, the instantly have people that starts hating them as s group. The black population has ruined the race card approach for all races. Since our border and laws are not respected , I am all for s wall that is patrolled with the orders to shoot anybody that tries to go over or under it. For the illegals in this country, give them a good beating and make them help build the wall for 6 months. Then throw them over the wall with instructions not to return.

Woodson Bible & Guns

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Hillary can finally put all that treasonous leaking of state secrets behind her and get a new poster that handily sums up all the Democrat core campaign issues and how to best go about addressing them:

Attachments

Reaction score
You do understand that this is not a racial issue because it applies to any race that comes here illegally ? If Mexicans or people from the South American countries are the main source of illegal immigration , it only makes sense to address the problem at the place where it is starting. That has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with laws . Yes, this is the land of the free, but it is not our place to take care of the rest of the world . When these people do not attempt to gain legal access to our country, they are simply criminals that are a drain on our economy. Race can not and should not be used as a reason for a group of people to get their way. It is the same ratify that other minorities use. If they don't get their way, it is racism. The race card has been overplayed in this country until we are fed up with it. When they scream racism, the instantly have people that starts hating them as s group. The black population has ruined the race card approach for all races. Since our border and laws are not respected , I am all for s wall that is patrolled with the orders to shoot anybody that tries to go over or under it. For the illegals in this country, give them a good beating and make them help build the wall for 6 months. Then throw them over the wall with instructions not to return.

i wonder if there are people in this country who are stupider or more backwards than you

i hope not. i hope you represent the bottom.

Reaction score
I am all for s wall that is patrolled with the orders to shoot anybody that tries to go over or under it. For the illegals in this country, give them a good beating and make them help build the wall for 6 months. Then throw them over the wall with instructions not to return.

Torture them. Enslave them. Then Execute them. Interesting.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jnday is a little extreme.

I was with him until the end of that. We can build our own wall. I'm sure there will be no shortage of volunteers.

Cant beat or shoot them either. But yeah, they have no right to be here. Laws have been broken. GTFO.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Torture them. Enslave them. Then Execute them. Interesting.

No, just sentence them for breaking our laws. Six months of hard labor while building the fence is not harsh considering what other countries do to illegal immigrants. Why should the US not be allowed to enforce our laws? Give me one reason why we should we shouldn't? Is it because our laws are racist? From my understanding, any illegal alien is breaking our laws . Race has nothing to do with it.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No, just sentence them for breaking our laws. Six months of hard labor while building the fence is not harsh considering what other countries do to illegal immigrants. Why should the US not be allowed to enforce our laws? Give me one reason why we should we shouldn't? Is it because our laws are racist? From my understanding, any illegal alien is breaking our laws . Race has nothing to do with it.

Do you really think a fence will work?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Do you really think a fence will work?

If it's done right, why not?

I know the argument is something like only 60% cross that way, eliminating 60% or whatever the percentage is, that would be a huge step in the right direction.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's a WAAAAL. And Mexico is gonna PAY for it! LOL

How difficult would it be to have them pay for at least half? Even if it's over a period of time?

I know he's talking about cutting off aid or charging them a tax on imported goods, how readjusting is any of that really? Idk.

If it were me I'd cut any aid they're getting. WTF are they using it for? Surely it's not making that shithole more attractive for their citizens.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously, put a few Robertitos and a couple redbox kiosks over there and maybe you can trick them into staying.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes, we'll just run 11 million people through the court system and sentence them. Shouldn't take long.

Toss their assesvback across the border then. If court is too expensive, a few buses should work. All I read is excuses why the problem can't be fixed. It almost seems like Americans are too chicken shit to fix the problem. We have become nutless wonders.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Toss their assesvback across the border then. If court is too expensive, a few buses should work. All I read is excuses why the problem can't be fixed. It almost seems like Americans are too chicken shit to fix the problem. We have become nutless wonders.
You're talking about deporting a estimated 11 MILLION people who are guilty of a misdemeanor civil offense of entering the country illegally. It's not even a crime, it is a civil matter.

To accomplish this with any relative speed and by that I mean maybe 5 years? You need MASS transit and I'm talking rail cattle cars, pretty much. But first you have to identify them all. How would we accomplish that? Would we then mark them in some way once identified and waiting for transport, while we house them and feed them and provide medical care while they're waiting for their car?

This isn't finding reasons why we can't do it, this is asking prudent questions about how it would be accomplished. Have you really given it any thought?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, I'll just straight-up ask Donald Trump these questions.

Donald - you say you'll deport the estimated 11 million illegal aliens. Okay then...

How you gonna do this? You gonna rely on them to voluntarily go to relocation centers, or are you going to round them up, or both? How will you identify them? You told a reporter "very easily" when asked this. Okay then, How do you find them? "Papers Please?" Or just by skin color? Will you be profiling?

Will you be the czar of identifying them on sight, training field officers in the skill, or what? Because I don't know anyone who can identify a illegal alien on sight like you seem to think you can.

Will you use billboards, TV and radio advertising, newspaper and magazine ads and such to let them know where the relocation centers are? Maybe scribblings on the front of buildings?

I assume you would need relocation centers, because that's alot of people and you wouldn't want to just flood train stations, bus terminals, and airports with these unwashed hordes, right? And you being humane and all, you wouldn't let them just concentrate and camp outdoors, right?

So... Once you concentrate them in the relocation centers, do you feed and water them? Do you do medical checks, record all their names, dates of birth and etc? Do you inventory their possessions? What possessions will you allow them to keep and take with them? Will you mark them or brand them in some way, so you can keep track of them? I know! How about barcode tattoos on their arms!

What about the sick and elderly ones Donald? What about the children among them who were born here. Are they "criminals" too? What's your plan for dealing with these?

Will you segregate them in the concentration ca-- I mean, relocation centers by religion? Or by region they are from? By country? What?

Finally, when your mode of transportation has been established, how will you determine which ones go first? Or do you just sort of let them go like a cow herd, towards the exits?

What kind of transport would you use Donald? Trucks? Trains? Planes? Buses? What?

What's your budget for this kind of operation Donald? How many millions or billions does it cost the taxpayer?

It's come down merely to quibbles about the packaging of your idea to deport 11 million people. Do you really understand that?

Top Bottom