yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have no reason to give to trust anyone. It's just a viewpoint.
We'll know in about a week how things shake out.
That's all.

FYI-In case I came across wrong, I didn't mean my question as an attack, I thought you might be familiar with who this person is and why he might have some credibility

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I love history and the old expression about ignoring history dooms you to repeat it. We are looking a lot like 1930s Germany right now

me too, especially WW2 and Nazi Germany, the capital raid and subsequent actions are feeling eerily familiar to this:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
NRA is ditching New York and moving to Texas while reincorporating

I never understood why the NRA was in NY to begin with. It is one of the most anti-gun states in the country. And the anti-gun zealots in NY are incredibly ignorant about guns and pass crazy laws reflecting their ignorance. But I guess that's true of most anti-gun people.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to what I read, Parler claims they took down all the posts that Amazon complained about that were potentially illegal - such as inciting violence or threatening violence. They claim that Amazon wanted them to remove a post insulting to Michelle Obama and they refused on the grounds that it was protected speech - which is true.

In any case, Amazon is not examining all of Parler or Twitter's comments. There are leftist groups doing that and reporting any comments they consider offensive to Amazon.

This is the cancel culture created by the new Brownshirts. I love history and the old expression about ignoring history dooms you to repeat it. We are looking a lot like 1930s Germany right now, and also 1770's America. People think by taking the actions they are taking they will eliminate the possibility of violence. But history tells us that the opposite is true. The more then censor and clamp down on speech and other rights, the greater the likelihood of violence, either by them or those they are trying to oppress.

Free speech is not about words. It is about thoughts. There will always be people willing to fight for the freedom to think what that want to think.

There will never be another uprising when it comes to the right

They are a bunch of pussies! Yes they have guns, yes they say over my dead body, don’t tread on me, and blah fucking blah fucking blah

It’s all a bunch of bullshit

There will be no armed insurrection to take back this country no matter how loud and boisterous the right and even far right is. It’s all fucking talk. This live at home in mommies basement while playing soldier on call of duty and wearing paintball pretend body armor ain’t gonna do shit, just like they ain’t dun shit so far

Because they are all full of shit. Besides, they can’t be out past there curfew anyway. So how would an armed insurrection really work when you have to be home in time for your Beans and Frank’s dinner that mommy made?

The right supposedly stormed the Capitol, but none of them were armed, there were two pipe bombs placed at each parties headquarters, both of them failed to detonate

All these so called armed militias for Trump and keyboard warriors playing paintball in the woods haven’t done shit and sure as hell ain’t gonna do shit

We are gonna storm the capital on Inauguration Day and take this country back!

No mother fucker, you ain’t, you gonna sit your fat ass on the couch lickin flamin hot Cheeto dust off your sausage fingers in your moms basement and watch the inauguration like every body else in the country

Your supreme leader was brought to his knees, dethroned, and deplatformed in one fucking day by the left!

You ain’t gonna do shit son!

And no, I’m not talking about you Creeper. I’m just talking about the so called far right Trumpsters that think they are gonna save this county by force

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And while I’m at it, the best opportunity to take the country back was on the 6th when there were tens of thousands of Trump supporters at the Capitol.

They were feet away from taking the Capitol, outnumbered the CHPD by tens of thousands of ppl and they didn’t do shit. If they were serious about taking the country back there will never have been a Better opportunity then right then and there.

But what did they do instead? Take selfies of themselves sitting at desks.

Since that day well over 100 of the ppl who entered the Capitol have been arrested with 200 more cases on their way.

You think a single mother fucking keyboard warrior is going to step to the Capitol on Inauguration day now? You think they are going to take up arms against 20k weekend warrior National Guard units that are there to protect the inauguration?

Ain’t shit gonna happen on Inauguration Day

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any official numbers on the BLM riots all year long vs the Trump Capitol riots?

I’m curious to see how many officers were injured and killed during the BLM Riots vs the 1 officer that died from the Trump riot. I have seen numbers ranging from 400-700 officers injured in the BLM riots. But the reports are all over the damn place.

I’m also curious to see damage numbers for both. I understand that it’s too early to have numbers from the Capitol riot. But we should have a decent idea on the dollar amount of damage that has occurred throughout all the BLM riots all year. I have seen over $2 Billion. But that seems extremely low to me.

Lastly, I would like to see the number of rioters arrested over the summer vs the number arrested during the Capitol riots. I know there have already been over 100 arrest for the Capitol riots. Which seems high for only a few hours of rioting compared to the months and months of rioting we saw all year long.

Has anyone seen any comparisons out yet?

Here is an article that compares BLM riots to Right leaning riots in general. It’s from CNN so it is biased. But near the end of the article it does give some number of arrest from different riots vs the Capitol riot.

I’ll admit that the numbers surprised me. I guess because we just don’t hear about how many BLM protesters were getting arrested all the time because that would ruin the left’s narrative of “mostly peaceful” protests.

Now they they can post the numbers to show how racist the police are by arresting more black rioters than they did white rioters during the Capitol Riots

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Here is an article that compares BLM riots to Right leaning riots in general. It’s from CNN so it is biased. But near the end of the article it does give some number of arrest from different riots vs the Capitol riot.

I’ll admit that the numbers surprised me. I guess because we just don’t hear about how many BLM protesters were getting arrested all the time because that would ruin the left’s narrative of “mostly peaceful” protests.

Now they they can post the numbers to show how racist the police are by arresting more black rioters than they did white rioters during the Capitol Riots

The real questions are how many rioters were arrested and had charges dropped? And how many of those rioters were arrested and charged federally after the 100 day siege of the federal building in Portland.

I'd bet there are more federal charges filed after a 2 hour protest at the capital than 100 days in Portland.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Now they are reporting that all law enforcement and security agencies knew ahead of time about the threats and that a report went out three days before the riot detailing a scenario exactly like what unfolded on Jan 6th. The reports talk about cars and trucks loaded with weapons being found near the Capitol and one that was there 1 week prior to the event.

Yet somehow Trump incited the group the day of the riot with his speech. Then was impeached for it.

The article that I posted is a long read but it is pretty interesting to see how much planning went into this.

They are also talking about all the “online chatter” about the upcoming inauguration and how ppl are planning more attacks. Well now that Parler is shut down what platform is all this extensive planning and threats of violence taking place on and why hasn’t it been shut down like Parler?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

This article is a lot of left wing baloney. First, How many right wing protests have wee seen that have gotten out of hand? I can recall 2 in the last 13 months, including the Jan 6 protest at the Capitol building. The other was when a bunch of right wing groups took over the Michigan Capitol Building - but they cleaned up the place before they left.

Another point is that when BLM marches, it is largely white people, not black people. We have seen the pictures. and among those white people are a lot of Antifa, who come to protest in helmets, pads and other protective gear, and they brings projectiles and other weapons. They come prepared for violence and to attack cops.

How many BLM protests have resulted in nationwide FBI manhunts like the Jan 6th protest? How many BLM protests were called insurrection? or domestic terrorism? The BLM protests resulted in an estimated $8 billion in damages. The Jan 6 protest resulted in the theft of Pelosi's lectern, which was returned to her.

The fact is, the protest at the Capitol Building if being treated like 9/11. BLM protests are being treated like a block party.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In the future, the truth is going to come out, all of it. And we will find out our election was, in fact, stolen from us. We will also find out that the entire Democratic party was in on it or complicit in the steal.

https://neonnettle.com/news/13586-j...ort-system-designed-to-create-systemic-fraud-

The truth will never come out

The Left will squash it. The left will NEVER let the American ppl know that the election was stolen. That would turn this country upside down. They will never let the truth come out because that would prove that the impeachment was a lie!

And besides, the information in this article was already presented to the courts and they refused to hear the case due to lack of evidence.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The truth will never come out

The Left will squash it. The left will NEVER let the American ppl know that the election was stolen. That would turn this country upside down. They will never let the truth come out because that would prove that the impeachment was a lie!

And besides, the information in this article was already presented to the courts and they refused to hear the case due to lack of evidence.
I do not think the courts refused based on lack of evidence. Lack of spine (or balls) is the reason. They did not want to get cancelled.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

A group of students are demanding Harvard University revoke the degrees earned by Trump allies and aides. A petition by Harvard students insists that the Ivy League institution rescind the diplomas to anyone who supported challenging the 2020 presidential election results.

This includes all alumni’s degrees

This cancel culture is out of hand. These are the type of adults we are sending out into the world

This country is already lost if this is our future generation

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A group of students are demanding Harvard University revoke the degrees earned by Trump allies and aides. A petition by Harvard students insists that the Ivy League institution rescind the diplomas to anyone who supported challenging the 2020 presidential election results.

This includes all alumni’s degrees
And at the same time, they want their 120,000 dollar student loans "forgiven."

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Y’all don’t like yer guns right?

Buh bye 2nd Amendment

Speaking of NRA, they filed bankruptcy in New York and moved to Texas.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
and parler is back online with coming soon page.

and according to my ping plotter software on my windows machine at the data center, they have gone with twelve99, I think but found out by the IP at the final destination.

1610862210210.png
I did a whois on 190.115.31.151 and according to whois, they went with hosting in Russia called DDOS-GUARD at https://ddos-guard.net/en, see attachment of whois result.

Attachments

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and parler is back online with coming soon page.

and according to my ping plotter software on my windows machine at the data center, they have gone with twelve99, I think but found out by the IP at the final destination.

View attachment 7937
I did a whois on 190.115.31.151 and according to whois, they went with hosting in Russia called DDOS-GUARD at https://ddos-guard.net/en, see attachment of whois result.
I was wondering if Parler would consider a foreign web hosting service, although Russia was not what I was thinking.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was wondering if Parler would consider a foreign web hosting service, although Russia was not what I was thinking.

I read that Gab.com uses the same or similar services in Russia that insulated them from the Silicon Valley bullshit.

You'd think the Justice Department would be all over Google, Apple and Amazon for their conduct but that place is completely corrupted. It also looks like the FBI is doing backgrounds on the troops in DC to prevent an insider attack. For an incoming administration that got 80 million votes, it sure is paranoid.

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I read that Gab.com uses the same or similar services in Russia that insulated them from the Silicon Valley bullshit.

You'd think the Justice Department would be all over Google, Apple and Amazon for their conduct but that place is completely corrupted. It also looks like the FBI is doing backgrounds on the troops in DC to prevent an insider attack. For an oncoming administration that got 80 million votes, it sure is paranoid.
There is no way in hell that Biden got anywhere close to 80 million votes.

Top Bottom