Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This alone should give reasonable people pause for thought. A "vast left wing conspiracy" of 100s of thousands, without even ONE rat or whistleblower or even a hint of one. SO fucking efficient and efficacious!

Not correct. There are whistleblowers and witnesses. Courts refuse to hear the evidence and the legislatures of the states in question sent letters to Congress that they opposed their state certifications. Courts refused to hear the case on issues of standing or latches. No court was going to over-turn this election.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not correct. There are whistleblowers and witnesses. Courts refuse to hear the evidence and the legislatures of the states in question sent letters to Congress that they opposed their state certifications. Courts refused to hear the case on issues of standing or latches. No court was going to over-turn this election.
The courts followed the law. The Texas lawsuit is a great example. If you can't show damages then you have no standing.

There were rats? Where'd they go?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Were these rats witnesses and whistleblowers as credible as all the ones put forth by Infowars on the 9/11 troofer shit, or the diebold shit? Please.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hell Yimmy, even folks who were identified as being at the protest in DC, even if they didn't go to the Capital, have been "cancelled" and fired from their jobs.

And I firmly believe the election fraud coverage was the primary reason Parler was shut down.

infuriating

I still dont believe there's a wizard of Oz behind the curtain pulling the levers

I believe the wizard of oz in this case is the millions people who support censoring people they don't like or agree with, the millions of folks who have decided Trump hate justifies any action, the group think around this and race issues all combine to let similar minded people cut Trump or conservatives from social media while businesses across the nation quake in fear and acquiesce to the pressure of losing customers, aka money and fire whomever the woke culture deems worthy

So its worse than any one person or party, its a massive number of folks and media who feel they are doing the right thing supporting all this nonsense and anyone that doesnt agree is a racist, hater, white supremacist, etc

At least if it was just a few people pulling levers behind the scenes we'd have someone to go after, this is far too pervasive and most seem oblivious to it. I cant believe this is happening in the US

I always wondered how a bunch of pussies like Hitler, Goebbels, etc made a nation captive to their insane ideas and its because they created an enemy to blame (communists and jews) for their economic woes, mislead through lies & propaganda (like the burning of the reichstag that was blamed on communists) and then tied ones ability to make a living or be free of a beating to which political stance they held and before they knew it, otherwise rational humans were turning in their jew neighbors so they could save their own skin and I have no doubt many were so caught up in the insanity, they were proud of doing so.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The fact that the left was able to completely silence and cancel the President of the United States in one fell swoop should scare the hell out of all of us.

Not only have they proven to have the ability to control the narrative but they have shown the ability to completely cancel the most power person on the planet!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Imagine if you will, a world where an you have been in politics for 47 years and have run for President before and lost the nomination to Hillary Clinton. You previously served as Vice President for 8 years. You finally receive the Democratic nomination for President. You then steal the election and FINALLY become the President Elect of the United States. Your big day is coming up. Inauguration Day is just one day away. The biggest day of your life where you finally achieve your life long dream of becoming the President of the United States

Then you find out that half the country hates you and do not accept your presidency as legitimate.

You then get the news that it’s not safe for you to have the public at your own inauguration out of fear that you may be attacked by the American people. They have to call in 20k National Guard to keep Washington D.C. and the location of your inauguration safe from the American people.

Then you get reports that even your own military may be planning an attack on you and your inauguration ceremony. All 20k National Guard sent there to protect you have to be vetted because there are concerns that members of your own fucking military might try to kill you.

So Mr. President, tell me, how does it feel to have to be protected from the American people and US Military because there are reports that they are planning to attack you?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not convinced this isn't possible given the fact covid has so many people at home with time on their hands and the introduction of mail in ballots which make it real easy to vote and more to control the vote of another which is the kind of voter fraud (assuming tha'ts the correct term to describe it) I guarantee took place.

Example:

I know of someone who is power of attorney (POA) over a woman who is 80+ years of age, she's confined to a wheelchair and her mental faculties are severely diminished to to the point where I don't believe she should be allowed to vote for anyone. The POA is a Trump supporter and he filled out her ballot for Trump. This happened across the country GUARANTEED for both candidates. There's no way to tell which side benefitted more but I suspect there was a Democratic advantage across the board but dont have a way of proving this.

The mail in ballots also put ballots in peoples hands that in the past were too lazy or busy to ever bother to vote. There could have been an overwhelming number of poor voters who in the past have had trouble taking the time to get to the polls do to the stress of multiple jobs, etc who voted this year because of the ease of paper ballots.

Couple the above with an overwhelming banging of a negative drum against Trump since the day he took office and I guarantee that steady bang caused most who never read or question much of anything to hear this chatter and assume Trump was as horrible as described and followed the rest of the crowd in voting against Trump by voting for Biden.

I bet if we could look at every Saturday Night Live episode made during Trumps term, we would discover that every opening monologue was a skit making fun of and/or deriding Trump. Seemingly ever late night talk show followed suit, so much so that when Jimmy Fallon wasn't bashing Trump enough, he caught hell and sure enough, I started to see Trump part of every nightly monologue I watched.

Here's a quote from this article: Jimmy Fallon Tried to Stay Out but Got Sucked Into Politics Anyway: Inside a Late-Night Inevitability

Then you have newspapers, CNN, etc decidedly against Trump and it creates a massive herd mentality where everyone thinks Trump is horrible or assume he is because that's wheat everyone keeps telling them plus Trump supporters are consistently portrayed as unhinged, gun-totin, white supremacist hillbillies.

Who the hell wants to be associated with a group like that?

Especially in a day and age where most people are against racism, ANY race supremacy, etc and that was even before the BLM movement took hold of the group think of America squelching any dissenting view as racist.

All told, I'm not surprised he was elected and it kind of makes sense to see congressional seats stay or change to Republican but the presidential race goes Democratic or more likely anti-Trump because the Trump hate and peer pressure not to vote for him is so strong that I suspect many normal Republican voters held their nose and voted Biden while going straight Republican with the rest of the ballot.

Lastly, many women have a visceral hate for Trump and I believe there are a ton of wives who made their husbands lives hell over even considering voting for Trump so they went along with their wives and voted Biden to try and keep the peace.

The voting numbers are way up across the board due to Covid shut downs, mail-in ballots and enflamed passions like we've never seen. All of this could very well lead to the outcome we had in this years election imho.

Cliffs: mail-in ballots cast by family and friends in control of other family members ballots plus the media influence which created a massive and passionate hatred of all things Trump are the two reasons I think Trump lost the election

I understand your point, and as I told many of my friends who argued that Biden couldn't draw 100 people to his rallies while Trump was drawing tens of thousands, there was never a pro-Biden vote. There was only an anti-Trump vote. This is something Trump himself never came to grips with. While his supporters were claiming victory after the first debate, the reality was Trump killed himself in that debate. He did exactly the opposite of what he should have done. He acted like Trump while Biden played the reserved, statesmanlike experienced politician, at least to the extent that Biden can. Trump reinforced the negative perceptions of himself. The Rasmussen poll, which was one of the few pro-Trump polls showed Trump fell from a 1 point deficit to a 12 point deficit one week after the first debate. This is what debates are about, not who said the things you wanted them to say or who took the most shots at the other guy. Debates are not about playing to your base. They are about convincing undecided or uncertain voters to vote for you. In this regard, Trump blew it and he never recovered from the first debate completely.

I also agree that mail-in voting is the main reason there were so many votes. But, within the data there are some significant yellow flags. In some counties the increase in votes defies logic or explanation. In Michigan, there was a significant increase in votes in some counties that have seen major decreases in population. In some places the number of registered voters doesn't make sense compared to the population. If you see a state or country with 75% of resident registered to vote, raise an eyebrow because a population with that many eligible voters is highly unusual. This happened in several of the swing states. Coincidence? I can see one or two anomalies, but when many line up exactly in a way that would swing the election to Biden, I simply cannot buy that there was no fraud.

What people are looking for is proof. What Trump and others have provided is evidence. There is a difference. Evidence shows there is reason to believe there was a lot of fraud. There are almost 1000 witnesses testifying they saw some suspicious behavior. The proof comes from investigation. Trump's lawyers attempted to skip the investigation and go to court asking for judges to overturn election results without proof of fraudulent votes. No judge was ever going to throw out an election, so in most cases the judges dismissed the cases saying the court or Trump had no standing to provide the remedy requested. Trump's lawyers should have asked the judges for discovery. They should have said, "this looks funny and we want to investigate further". Some judges may have granted them that request. The problem of course is time. There is no time to investigate voter fraud on a massive scale before the states certify their election results and the electors vote.

But what Democrats are doing now is shutting down any discussion of voter fraud by claiming it is inciting insurrection. This is nonsense. The evidence is abundant. A full and thorough investigation should be conducted no matter what the cost. If there was voter fraud the people need to know. The perpetrators need to go to prison. Maybe Biden keeps his presidency, but it would be very different if he country knew he may not have won. If fraud was the reason Biden won, then we can expect every election after this one will be full of fraud and the results can never be trusted.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Imagine if you will, a world where an you have been in politics for 47 years and have run for President before and lost the nomination to Hillary Clinton. You previously served as Vice President for 8 years. You finally receive the Democratic nomination for President. You then steal the election and FINALLY become the President Elect of the United States. Your big day is coming up. Inauguration Day is just one day away. The biggest day of your life where you finally achieve your life long dream of becoming the President of the United States

Then you find out that half the country hates you and do not accept your presidency as legitimate.

You then get the news that it’s not safe for you to have the public at your own inauguration out of fear that you may be attacked by the American people. They have to call in 20k National Guard to keep Washington D.C. and the location of your inauguration safe from the American people.

Then you get reports that even your own military may be planning an attack on you and your inauguration ceremony. All 20k National Guard sent there to protect you have to be vetted because there are concerns that members of your own fucking military might try to kill you.

So Mr. President, tell me, how does it feel to have to be protected from the American people and US Military because there are reports that they are planning to attack you?

I remember arguing about gun control with some liberals on Twitter. They used to argue that we could never win a revolution or civil war because how would we fight F-16s and tanks. My response was always the same. "What makes you think the military will be on your side?" Apparently, a number of cops at the Capitol building were very sympathetic to the protestors. Now, Biden is worried someone in the National Guard may take a show at him. I suspect the left will become even more anti-cop and anti-military now creating even more distrust.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The fact that the left was able to completely silence and cancel the President of the United States in one fell swoop should scare the hell out of all of us.

Not only have they proven to have the ability to control the narrative but they have shown the ability to completely cancel the most power person on the planet!

It's not just big tech. Look at the banks who dropped Trump as a customer. Look at Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond who will not sell My Pillow products in their stores anymore because the CEO say she believes there was voter fraud. Companies are firing employees who attended the Trump rally on Jan. 6th and I assume will fire employees who attend future rallies. What we are seeing is real 1930s Nazi Germany stuff and I don't think anyone has any idea of when or how it will stop. Democrats and the media have become the Nazi party of the 1930s. It's the same tactics. Keep in mind, they are still vilifying Christianity too. But they sympathize with Antifa, because, you know, they are anti-fascist. Weirdly, you can use fascist tactics to oppose fascists, and fascists are anyone who have a different point of view.

This country is upside down right now and it is as obvious to see as the stars in the night sky. It is madness and it goes all the way to congress. And look at Biden. He is planning on reversing all of Trump's accomplishments in the first 100 days in office, not because they are bad for America but because Trump did them.

How exactly is this country systemically racist if we elected a black man president twice?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I understand your point, and as I told many of my friends who argued that Biden couldn't draw 100 people to his rallies while Trump was drawing tens of thousands, there was never a pro-Biden vote. There was only an anti-Trump vote. This is something Trump himself never came to grips with. While his supporters were claiming victory after the first debate, the reality was Trump killed himself in that debate. He did exactly the opposite of what he should have done. He acted like Trump while Biden played the reserved, statesmanlike experienced politician, at least to the extent that Biden can. Trump reinforced the negative perceptions of himself. The Rasmussen poll, which was one of the few pro-Trump polls showed Trump fell from a 1 point deficit to a 12 point deficit one week after the first debate. This is what debates are about, not who said the things you wanted them to say or who took the most shots at the other guy. Debates are not about playing to your base. They are about convincing undecided or uncertain voters to vote for you. In this regard, Trump blew it and he never recovered from the first debate completely.

I also agree that mail-in voting is the main reason there were so many votes. But, within the data there are some significant yellow flags. In some counties the increase in votes defies logic or explanation. In Michigan, there was a significant increase in votes in some counties that have seen major decreases in population. In some places the number of registered voters doesn't make sense compared to the population. If you see a state or country with 75% of resident registered to vote, raise an eyebrow because a population with that many eligible voters is highly unusual. This happened in several of the swing states. Coincidence? I can see one or two anomalies, but when many line up exactly in a way that would swing the election to Biden, I simply cannot buy that there was no fraud.

What people are looking for is proof. What Trump and others have provided is evidence. There is a difference. Evidence shows there is reason to believe there was a lot of fraud. There are almost 1000 witnesses testifying they saw some suspicious behavior. The proof comes from investigation. Trump's lawyers attempted to skip the investigation and go to court asking for judges to overturn election results without proof of fraudulent votes. No judge was ever going to throw out an election, so in most cases the judges dismissed the cases saying the court or Trump had no standing to provide the remedy requested. Trump's lawyers should have asked the judges for discovery. They should have said, "this looks funny and we want to investigate further". Some judges may have granted them that request. The problem of course is time. There is no time to investigate voter fraud on a massive scale before the states certify their election results and the electors vote.

But what Democrats are doing now is shutting down any discussion of voter fraud by claiming it is inciting insurrection. This is nonsense. The evidence is abundant. A full and thorough investigation should be conducted no matter what the cost. If there was voter fraud the people need to know. The perpetrators need to go to prison. Maybe Biden keeps his presidency, but it would be very different if he country knew he may not have won. If fraud was the reason Biden won, then we can expect every election after this one will be full of fraud and the results can never be trusted.

I'd love to see a transparent and open investigation. I'm disappointed shows like 60 minutes dont take the time to address this, its a story whether its valid or not.

If their investigation proves there was no fraud, then we all win. Same if they prove there was.

There's nothing to lose if your not a partisan hack

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Great post Creeper but especially this paragraph. It took 4 years of investigations and now declassifying documents to prove that Russia Collusion was a hoax and, even then, some people on the left still spout the Russian Collusion angle (see Biden, Hunter and his computer).

I'll add this and I know I may be repeating myself but I'll say it again. I NEVER believed that the accusations against Trump did not warrant an investigation when I heard about the FBI's interest in his campaign. Why did I think this? Because the system is set up with checks and balances to maintain integrity. Informants (ie: Christopher Steele) go through a vetting process where their information is corroborated, to some extent. Any affidavit using source information must contain language as to the credibility of the informant. All informants are vetted on a quarterly and yearly basis to remain active for use within the federal government. It now appears that Steele's motives were uncovered early on which would have made his information questionable, at best. The source of the dossier was the Clinton campaign.

All affidavits, especially FISA Court Warrants, go through an approval process; from the agent that writes it, to the managers that review it, to the internal (agency) lawyers that review and approve it before it goes to DOJ, to the DOJ lawyers who review and approve it. For the FISA warrants to be approved, it was a CATASTOPHIC failure of the system and the checks and balances within the system. This can only happen if every approval level is compromised. It's why you hear people testify that if they knew then what they know now, they would have never approved the warrants. But that's a cop out because Steele's veracity was questioned early on. In addition, Christopher Steele was deactivated for lying to his handlers. When this happens, that informant is "blacklisted" and can only be used again with the approval of upper level/executive management. In addition, when someone is being investigated and/or charged, this information is provided to the defense. It was not.....not during the impeachment or any other judicial proceeding involving any defendant(s). In any other universe, attorneys would be disbarred for withholding exculpatory evidence from the defense.

In short, this was an organized attempt to overturn an election and remove a duly elected President. It was also a conspiracy because it involved the complete obliteration of the well established checks and balances when using informants, informant information and FISA warrants which were then used to spy on American citizens. When the premier law enforcement agency in the world, the FBI, is so completely compromised, as was the DOJ, and the Dems used these lies to attempt to remove a sitting President, am I now supposed to believe that these people wouldn't lie and cheat 4 years later during an election? That it's somehow beyond the realm of possibility? The same election checks and balances were also obliterated for the election. It was the same gameplan that was used for FISA.

Make no mistake. This was a bloodless coup and the soldiers in DC are a show of force for the citizenry to understand that the Dems intend to keep power using all means necessary and silencing dissident voices.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I remember arguing about gun control with some liberals on Twitter. They used to argue that we could never win a revolution or civil war because how would we fight F-16s and tanks. My response was always the same. "What makes you think the military will be on your side?" Apparently, a number of cops at the Capitol building were very sympathetic to the protestors. Now, Biden is worried someone in the National Guard may take a show at him. I suspect the left will become even more anti-cop and anti-military now creating even more distrust.

I also heard someone make the point that any civil war would be like an insurrection with house to house fighting rendering nukes, bombs, fighter pilots, etc largely moot.

I hope to God it never comes to this, I love this country and the 50 states and want us to remain united

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to see a transparent and open investigation. I'm disappointed shows like 60 minutes dont take the time to address this, its a story whether its valid or not.

If their investigation proves there was no fraud, then we all win. Same if they prove there was.

There's nothing to lose if your not a partisan hack

There is no way in hell CBS will let 60 minutes show any proof of voter fraud. NONE.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great post Creeper but especially this paragraph. It took 4 years of investigations and now declassifying documents to prove that Russia Collusion was a hoax and, even then, some people on the left still spout the Russian Collusion angle (see Biden, Hunter and his computer).

I'll add this and I know I may be repeating myself but I'll say it again. I NEVER believed that the accusations against Trump did not warrant an investigation when I heard about the FBI's interest in his campaign. Why did I think this? Because the system is set up with checks and balances to maintain integrity. Informants (ie: Christopher Steele) go through a vetting process where their information is corroborated, to some extent. Any affidavit using source information must contain language as to the credibility of the informant. All informants are vetted on a quarterly and yearly basis to remain active for use within the federal government. It now appears that Steele's motives were uncovered early on which would have made his information questionable, at best. The source of the dossier was the Clinton campaign.

All affidavits, especially FISA Court Warrants, go through an approval process; from the agent that writes it, to the managers that review it, to the internal (agency) lawyers that review and approve it before it goes to DOJ, to the DOJ lawyers who review and approve it. For the FISA warrants to be approved, it was a CATASTOPHIC failure of the system and the checks and balances within the system. This can only happen if every approval level is compromised. It's why you hear people testify that if they knew then what they know now, they would have never approved the warrants. But that's a cop out because Steele's veracity was questioned early on. In addition, Christopher Steele was deactivated for lying to his handlers. When this happens, that informant is "blacklisted" and can only be used again with the approval of upper level/executive management. In addition, when someone is being investigated and/or charged, this information is provided to the defense. It was not.....not during the impeachment or any other judicial proceeding involving any defendant(s). In any other universe, attorneys would be disbarred for withholding exculpatory evidence from the defense.

In short, this was an organized attempt to overturn an election and remove a duly elected President. It was also a conspiracy because it involved the complete obliteration of the well established checks and balances when using informants, informant information and FISA warrants which were then used to spy on American citizens. When the premier law enforcement agency in the world, the FBI, is so completely compromised, as was the DOJ, and the Dems used these lies to attempt to remove a sitting President, am I now supposed to believe that these people wouldn't lie and cheat 4 years later during an election? That it's somehow beyond the realm of possibility? The same election checks and balances were also obliterated for the election. It was the same gameplan that was used for FISA.

Make no mistake. This was a bloodless coup and the soldiers in DC are a show of force for the citizenry to understand that the Dems intend to keep power using all means necessary and silencing dissident voices.

The Russia hoax is still going on. Just a few minutes ago I heard Hillary calling for the President and his staff phones and communications to be checked for calls to Russia on the day of the Capitol Riot to see if the attack was being coordinated with Russia.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Russia hoax is still going on. Just a few minutes ago I heard Hillary calling for the President and his staff phones and communications to be checked for calls to Russia on the day of the Capitol Riot to see if the attack was being coordinated with Russia.

The idiocy will never end.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

It's the talking point of the left and their shills. They keep going to the well because people believe it. And they think conservatives are fucked up? Hillary did more damage to the republic than Donald Trump ever could.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The news is stating that the leader of “Oath Keepers” which is a right wing group has been arrested in the planning of the attack on the Capitol.

I have no problem with that at all if they can prove their case.

But my question is this

Why didn’t they arrest the leaders of BLM and Antifa for planning and coordinating all the riots over the summer that caused over $8 billion dollars of damage, 700+ officers to be injured/attacked/killed and many businesses to be looted and burned to the ground?

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
The courts followed the law. The Texas lawsuit is a great example. If you can't show damages then you have no standing.

There were rats? Where'd they go?
The damage was and still is the cancelling out of the Texas vote -and those of other states- by fraudulence committed in no fewer than seven states.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The news is stating that the leader of “Oath Keepers” which is a right wing group has been arrested in the planning of the attack on the Capitol.

I have no problem with that at all if they can prove their case.

But my question is this

Why didn’t they arrest the leaders of BLM and Antifa for planning and coordinating all the riots over the summer that caused over $8 billion dollars of damage, 700+ officers to be injured/attacked/killed and many businesses to be looted and burned to the ground?

I've said it before. The biggest threat to the government is unequal protection under the law. Justice should be blind, but it's not. We'll charge right wing groups but not the left wing groups that organized the riots all summer. I have no issue with charges that are warranted. But it should work both ways and politics should not come into play.

The government is betting that these folks will go bankrupt defending themselves. And who will represent them? Attorneys are running from these clients........

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I also heard someone make the point that any civil war would be like an insurrection with house to house fighting rendering nukes, bombs, fighter pilots, etc largely moot.

I hope to God it never comes to this, I love this country and the 50 states and want us to remain united

I am a realist. When we get the point that the president-elect cannot trust his own troops, when one side has chosen to enforce the law against only one segment of the population, when one side can violate the law, in the open without consequences, when one side can silence the other side using corporate oligarchs to do their dirty work, when one side wants to remove the rights of free speech, religion and assembly, then our differences are too great. We either agree to divide peacefully into two nations now or there will be bloody conflict down the road. How long do you think the double standard of law enforcement and jurisprudence can go on before some people rebel, and rebel violently?

Of course secession would be difficult at first, and who knows, perhaps a demonstration of freedom by a free nation would get the other side to understand the value of real freedom for everyone. Besides, when there are no conservatives for liberals to control and punish, they will become bored and move on. That's what this is about, isn't it? Biden says he will undo all of Trump's actions in 10 days, not because they are bad, but because they are Trump's. In doing so, Biden will send America back to the time of Obama with part time jobs, high gas prices and low economic growth.

Top Bottom