dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Y’all don’t like yer guns right?

Buh bye 2nd Amendment

This is another reason I think a lot of the b/s from DC was at least partially "staged", they need the masses to get behind the idea that right wing nut jobs plan to do all sorts of mayhem with guns.

When in actuality the real concern the left has with guns is level headed people finally getting fed up with their bullshit and starting another 1776. This is what the anti-gun movement is, and always will be about for them. It has nothing to do with school shootings or other tragedies.

Last edited:

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Buh bye 2nd Amendment

When Biden says he will defeat the NRA, what does this mean exactly? The NRA is an organization of American citizens who support the Bill of Rights and specifically the 2nd amendment. So what exactly is Biden planning on doing to these people to defeat them? I am a gun owner and a member of the NRA. The NRA seems to be the only major organization in this country still willing to stand up for our right. When Democrats attack them my question is why? Most people have no clue what the NRA is or does. But the Democrats have successfully vilified it.

As a member of the NRA I know several talking points are myths.

1. The NRA does not sell guns or ammo. I does run a fundraising raffle once in a while where guns can be won as prizes but this is rare and only a few guns are given out with each raffle.

2. The NRA does not promote gun ownership or violence. The NRA defends the right of citizens "keep and bear arms" and it promote safe-responsible gun ownership. The NRA is far more about gun safety than about promoting guns.

3. The NRA has politicians in their pocket. The NRA donates far less money to political candidates than people realize. It is far less than unions, abortion rights groups, and many other far left PACs and organizations. Politicians support the NRA because their constituents believe in the 2nd amendment. There are about 5 million NRA members now and many more people who support the NRA.

Before I obtained my first weapon I went to the NRA for educations and training. I took an NRA safety course in a classroom and a handgun safety and shooting course at the range. Anyone familiar with the NRA know they drilled gun safety rules into all of their students.

Having said that, I am never giving up my guns to Joe Biden. Ever. I legally purchased my guns which meet NJ's strict laws including the 10 round limit on magazines. "Assault rifles" are already banned in NJ, which means rifles must have fixed stocks, no bayonet mounts or flash suppressors - all cosmetic stuff.

This is why we need originalists on the Supreme Court. We are depending on them to uphold the 2nd amendment against people like Biden.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's not a democracy never was a democracy and was never intended to be a democracy. But they're trying really hard to make it one.

Well call it whatever you want, but you're going to get your Communist regime now and you're going to give up all sorts of freedom with it.

And you'll like it, or else.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Trump had the power of the Govt. to investigate voter fraud. Either they were successful or they weren't.

But this storming of the US Capitol has played very very nicely into the hands of the Democrats.

IF there really was all of the voter fraud claimed, then this nation has moved to being a Democracy in name only. A One-Party system now Comrades...

Notice how they have equated claiming there was voter fraud to sedition or insurrection? Oddly, calling for resistance against the government, calling the president a traitor or puppet of Putin is not sedition or incitement, but saying the election was stolen is. And the most frustrating part of this is Republicans going along with it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So DC is in an unprecedented lockdown that we've never seen in our lifetime. Yeah, a legitimately elected President needs 20,000 armed troops to flood several square blocks of US soil. I like how these dolts are against walls until they have to erect them to protect themselves.

But I don't blame these dolts. Some of America voted for them and their hypocrisy. If the right protests, they're insurrectionists and enemies of the state. The whole country is turned upside down in the madness.

And you gotta love Christopher Wray. He briefs the VP and officials that the FBI has heard some chatter targeting the inauguration. These dolts go on social media sights and see that American's aren't happy and it's "intel." Where have you been the last 8 months you fucking dolt. Completely compromised.

I've said it before, the biggest threat to the country is not applying the law equally. Justice should be blind but it's not and the public has lost faith in the institutions.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well call it whatever you want, but you're going to get your Communist regime now and you're going to give up all sorts of freedom with it.

We are getting a new form of communism. It is a strange combination of government and private sector operating together. If you think that Twitter, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. are not coordinating their attacks on the 1st amendment with Democrats that you are naive. All this Big Tech companies have already been told Democrats will protect them, and this includes judges on the courts where the lawsuits will be filed. I posted yeterday how a judge in Seattle is slow walking the Parler request for an injunction against Amazon. She says she doesn't see the need to rush. Really? A company is disputing a breach of contract argument and asking to be allowed to operate until the case is resolved or else it might go under and the judge thinks it is not an urgent matter? This is what we used to calla kangaroo court.

In any case, private industry operating with the Democratic party to set the rules, and punish those who condemn them is 21st century communism. The cancel culture in which private companies essentially isolate individual citizens who speak out against the collective is all a part of this new movement to abolish individual rights. Key concept here. The Bill of Rights is about the rights of individuals, not the rights of groups or classes. That has changed and continues to change. Notice how if you criticize a person of color it is no longer about that person of color, it is about all people of color? This is not equality. But it serves the cancel culture because it is only used against people who oppose the collective.

What is surprising to me is there is so little dissent while we watch this happen.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are getting a new form of communism. It is a strange combination of government and private sector operating together. If you think that Twitter, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. are not coordinating their attacks on the 1st amendment with Democrats that you are naive. All this Big Tech companies have already been told Democrats will protect them, and this includes judges on the courts where the lawsuits will be filed. I posted yeterday how a judge in Seattle is slow walking the Parler request for an injunction against Amazon. She says she doesn't see the need to rush. Really? A company is disputing a breach of contract argument and asking to be allowed to operate until the case is resolved or else it might go under and the judge thinks it is not an urgent matter? This is what we used to calla kangaroo court.

In any case, private industry operating with the Democratic party to set the rules, and punish those who condemn them is 21st century communism. The cancel culture in which private companies essentially isolate individual citizens who speak out against the collective is all a part of this new movement to abolish individual rights. Key concept here. The Bill of Rights is about the rights of individuals, not the rights of groups or classes. That has changed and continues to change. Notice how if you criticize a person of color it is no longer about that person of color, it is about all people of color? This is not equality. But it serves the cancel culture because it is only used against people who oppose the collective.

What is surprising to me is there is so little dissent while we watch this happen.

Well said Creeper. The left needs to control the narrative and the shills just go along without even recognizing it's an infringement on their individual liberty. The left must protect you from yourself so they'll tell you what to listen to, who to believe and how to live your every day life.

This is a scary time in our nation. These clowns went after freedom of religion and got 4 votes from SCOTUS in the NY case. That should have been a unanimous decision but the left are ideologues....even the judges and it's evidenced by the Parler case you referenced. The Second Amendment is next and it won't stop there. People are just stupid and naïve.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any official numbers on the BLM riots all year long vs the Trump Capitol riots?

I’m curious to see how many officers were injured and killed during the BLM Riots vs the 1 officer that died from the Trump riot. I have seen numbers ranging from 400-700 officers injured in the BLM riots. But the reports are all over the damn place.

I’m also curious to see damage numbers for both. I understand that it’s too early to have numbers from the Capitol riot. But we should have a decent idea on the dollar amount of damage that has occurred throughout all the BLM riots all year. I have seen over $2 Billion. But that seems extremely low to me.

Lastly, I would like to see the number of rioters arrested over the summer vs the number arrested during the Capitol riots. I know there have already been over 100 arrest for the Capitol riots. Which seems high for only a few hours of rioting compared to the months and months of rioting we saw all year long.

Has anyone seen any comparisons out yet?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any official numbers on the BLM riots all year long vs the Trump Capitol riots?

I’m curious to see how many officers were injured and killed during the BLM Riots vs the 1 officer that died from the Trump riot. I have seen numbers ranging from 400-700 officers injured in the BLM riots. But the reports are all over the damn place.

I’m also curious to see damage numbers for both. I understand that it’s too early to have numbers from the Capitol riot. But we should have a decent idea on the dollar amount of damage that has occurred throughout all the BLM riots all year. I have seen over $2 Billion. But that seems extremely low to me.

Lastly, I would like to see the number of rioters arrested over the summer vs the number arrested during the Capitol riots. I know there have already been over 100 arrest for the Capitol riots. Which seems high for only a few hours of rioting compared to the months and months of rioting we saw all year long.

No, and you wont either. That info will be squashed and never spoken of.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, and you wont either. That info will be squashed and never spoken of.

I’ve seen both newsmax and Fox talking about it on their newscasts

But they only compared the Capitol riot to one single riot during the summer and not the entire sum of all the rioting

I’m sure someone on the right will come up with some type of report at some point

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

BLM looted millions of dollars in merchandise from shops and stores all over the country. The Capitol rioters stole Pelosi's lectern, which I understand was returned to her. Almost all the BLM rioters were not arrested or they had their charges dropped. The guy who stole Nancy's lectern was the subject of a nationwide FBI manhunt.

I think it is clear average Americans and their property don't matter to the little piggies on Mt Olympus.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well call it whatever you want
I don't have anything I want to call it. I call it what it is and was designed/intended to be. The words "democratic" and "democracy" do not appear in any of our founding documents. Not the Articles of Confederation, not the Declaration of Independence, and not the Constitution. Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution tells us what to call it.

Those words mentioned earlier though, DO appear in the Federalist Papers, always under the subject of what our founders and framers did NOT want this fledgling country to be. Always under the subject of what they warned us against.
but you're going to get your Communist regime now and you're going to give up all sorts of freedom with it.

And that's exactly how it starts, by calling it a "democracy" and not what it is. You can easily see from this alone, why the left hates the Constitution. It's anathema to "democracy."

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If you are not angry enough, here is a story that should cause steam to blow from your ears. Hackers hacked the Parler servers before Amazon took the system offline. The hackers claimed to have archive all of Parler's user information included deleted posts and GPS data. The hackers are disseminating the data through twitter, openly I might add, and coordinating how the data can be used against Parler users. They are providing some to the FBI to help identify Parler users who participated in the Capitol riots! The FBI is literally ignoring the violation of federal laws and state privacy laws in accepting this data. Twitter, which suspended the account of the NY Post for tweeting stories about Hunter Biden's laptop on the grounds that the information was "hacked" and therefore violated Twitters policy on hacked information. The Post acquired the Hunter Biden data legally and not by hacking anything. They were still block for weeks just before the election. So were people who tweeted the story about Hunter Biden. But now, Twitter is ignoring hackers using its platform for real, illegal hacking and dissemination of hacked data!

I already reported this to the guys at Parler to use in their lawsuits against Amazon (who was really the victim of the hack since Parler was hosted on their servers). I supposed Parler can sue Amazon for that breach too. In any case, if you thought the double standard was imaginary, think again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Parler was shut down supposedly because the Capitol Hill riots were planned using their app and they refused to take down the posts that had to do with either the planning of it or inciting violence

The problem with that leftist narrative is that both Facebook AND Twitter (who is also being hosted on Amazon’s servers) were also used to plan the Capitol Hill riots. Yet neither Facebook nor Twitter were taken down, blocked, banned, threatened with banning, cancelled, or in any other harmed for doing the exact thing that Parler did.

So Twitter which is hosted on the same servers as Parler, and who were providing the same exact services as Twitter, who are under the same exact guidelines as Twitter, who are the direct competitor of Twitter, and who stood to grow exponentially as a platform because of Twitter banning Trump which would potentially cause tens of millions of Twitter users to switch to Parler to follow Trump was deplatformed and banned by Google, Apple, and Amazon at the exact moment in time where they stood the chance of their business growing from their 1 million users into potentially tens of millions of users. Trump had somewhere in the range of 80+ million users at the time of his deplatforming from Twitter

That is akin to a gold miner striking it rich by hitting the motherload and then having the state come in and seize the mine because their permits were not up to code

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I forgot to add to my post that the hypocrisy on the left knows no bounds

I have a sneaky suspicion that that will be our mantra for the next four years

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Buh bye 2nd Amendment

NRA is ditching New York and moving to Texas while reincorporating

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Parler was shut down supposedly because the Capitol Hill riots were planned using their app and they refused to take down the posts that had to do with either the planning of it or inciting violence

The problem with that leftist narrative is that both Facebook AND Twitter (who is also being hosted on Amazon’s servers) were also used to plan the Capitol Hill riots. Yet neither Facebook nor Twitter were taken down, blocked, banned, threatened with banning, cancelled, or in any other harmed for doing the exact thing that Parler did.

So Twitter which is hosted on the same servers as Parler, and who were providing the same exact services as Twitter, who are under the same exact guidelines as Twitter, who are the direct competitor of Twitter, and who stood to grow exponentially as a platform because of Twitter banning Trump which would potentially cause tens of millions of Twitter users to switch to Parler to follow Trump was deplatformed and banned by Google, Apple, and Amazon at the exact moment in time where they stood the chance of their business growing from their 1 million users into potentially tens of millions of users. Trump had somewhere in the range of 80+ million users at the time of his deplatforming from Twitter

That is akin to a gold miner striking it rich by hitting the motherload and then having the state come in and seize the mine because their permits were not up to code

According to what I read, Parler claims they took down all the posts that Amazon complained about that were potentially illegal - such as inciting violence or threatening violence. They claim that Amazon wanted them to remove a post insulting to Michelle Obama and they refused on the grounds that it was protected speech - which is true.

In any case, Amazon is not examining all of Parler or Twitter's comments. There are leftist groups doing that and reporting any comments they consider offensive to Amazon.

This is the cancel culture created by the new Brownshirts. I love history and the old expression about ignoring history dooms you to repeat it. We are looking a lot like 1930s Germany right now, and also 1770's America. People think by taking the actions they are taking they will eliminate the possibility of violence. But history tells us that the opposite is true. The more then censor and clamp down on speech and other rights, the greater the likelihood of violence, either by them or those they are trying to oppress.

Free speech is not about words. It is about thoughts. There will always be people willing to fight for the freedom to think what that want to think.

Top Bottom