Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is no way in hell that Biden got anywhere close to 80 million votes.

Not a chance in hell except in the minds of people that voted for him. The guy underperformed in every area except the ones he mysteriously needed to win the election. So many red flags but so few people asking questions. I wonder how history will view this period 50 years from now.......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a chance in hell except in the minds of people that voted for him. The guy underperformed in every area except the ones he mysteriously needed to win the election. So many red flags but so few people asking questions. I wonder how history will view this period 50 years from now.......
The Commies will see to it that no one knows anything about history, except what THEY want them to know or their version of it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
AOC is calling for funding for programs to de-radicalize white Supremacist Trump supporters.

Watching this shit unfold doesn’t even feel real sometimes.

We as a country are so far apart and the Biden administration is just going to make it worse.

The headline in the LA Times reads “Make America California Again? That’s Biden’s plan”

This is the shit I was talking about and worried about when he first name Kamala Harris as his VP. That she would bring her retarded California ideas to the White House and that the dementia ridden Biden would support those crazy ass ideas.

Coming to a city near you.....

Be prepared for mandatory preferred pronoun re-education mandates for all employers, universal bathroom/restrooms for all public restrooms, 10 round magazine capacity limits, full on assault weapon bans, requirements for all Heath insurance companies to include sex reassignment surgeries as standard features in every health insurance plan, no term late abortions(up to and including birth), and many other kooky and crazy California inspired ideas.

How did we even get here? When did the abnormal become normal?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I read that Gab.com uses the same or similar services in Russia that insulated them from the Silicon Valley bullshit.

You'd think the Justice Department would be all over Google, Apple and Amazon for their conduct but that place is completely corrupted. It also looks like the FBI is doing backgrounds on the troops in DC to prevent an insider attack. For an incoming administration that got 80 million votes, it sure is paranoid.
I can't imagine how those National Guard soldier feel about serving a county that does not trust them. This country is a total mess now thanks to Democrats and their oligarch pals.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

The other day Biden had a virtual speaking thing and only 1200 people listened to it live. 11 thousand more listened to it recorded over the next couple of days, but this is a guy who supposedly got 80 million votes. When Trump held online speeches in 2016 he got hundreds of thousands of people listening live. and millions more afterwards. Trump regularly draws 30,000 to his rallies.

There is something seriously wrong with the last election. And now, apparently, it is inciting insurrection if we talk about it. The statistical anomalies alone are sufficient to warrant a full blown investigation of every vote, but on top of that there are nearly 1000 witnesses who provided sworn affidavits. We just had an election stolen and we can't discuss it for fear of being deplatformed, or cancelled? Now there are 30,000 military personnel protecting DC? from what? All of this just reinforces my believe the election was stolen, Democrats were in on it, and those responsible are going to stomp on us if we attempt to find out what happened and fix it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't imagine how those National Guard soldier feel about serving a county that does not trust them. This country is a total mess now thanks to Democrats and their oligarch pals.

I Just spoke to a guy that works for me who is in the National Guard. He said no one has questioned him or any of his peers regarding Trump.

He did say he received an email that was sent to other NG's from Pelosi reminding them of the constitution and their duty to defend to which his response was fuck off bitch and quit telling me how to do my job

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The other day Biden had a virtual speaking thing and only 1200 people listened to it live. 11 thousand more listened to it recorded over the next couple of days, but this is a guy who supposedly got 80 million votes. When Trump held online speeches in 2016 he got hundreds of thousands of people listening live. and millions more afterwards. Trump regularly draws 30,000 to his rallies.

There is something seriously wrong with the last election. And now, apparently, it is inciting insurrection if we talk about it. The statistical anomalies alone are sufficient to warrant a full blown investigation of every vote, but on top of that there are nearly 1000 witnesses who provided sworn affidavits. We just had an election stolen and we can't discuss it for fear of being deplatformed, or cancelled? Now there are 30,000 military personnel protecting DC? from what? All of this just reinforces my believe the election was stolen, Democrats were in on it, and those responsible are going to stomp on us if we attempt to find out what happened and fix it.

Welcome to Tyranny 2021

And now that it's here, we're fucked for a L O N G time.

Democrats know the masses are ignorant and uninformed, and that's why it makes the bullshit they just did so easy to accomplish.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pelosi reminding them of the constitution and their duty to defend
So when they start shredding the constitution and further implementing a government which crushes any and all opposition to it, does she understand that it's their (military) job to defend the country against all enemies foreign AND domestic?

At some point I do wonder when the highest level, longest tenured leadership of the military decides enough is enough with this sham that was brought upon us, and what they would do about it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I'm not convinced this isn't possible given the fact covid has so many people at home with time on their hands and the introduction of mail in ballots which make it real easy to vote and more to control the vote of another which is the kind of voter fraud (assuming tha'ts the correct term to describe it) I guarantee took place.

Example:

I know of someone who is power of attorney (POA) over a woman who is 80+ years of age, she's confined to a wheelchair and her mental faculties are severely diminished to to the point where I don't believe she should be allowed to vote for anyone. The POA is a Trump supporter and he filled out her ballot for Trump. This happened across the country GUARANTEED for both candidates. There's no way to tell which side benefitted more but I suspect there was a Democratic advantage across the board but dont have a way of proving this.

The mail in ballots also put ballots in peoples hands that in the past were too lazy or busy to ever bother to vote. There could have been an overwhelming number of poor voters who in the past have had trouble taking the time to get to the polls do to the stress of multiple jobs, etc who voted this year because of the ease of paper ballots.

Couple the above with an overwhelming banging of a negative drum against Trump since the day he took office and I guarantee that steady bang caused most who never read or question much of anything to hear this chatter and assume Trump was as horrible as described and followed the rest of the crowd in voting against Trump by voting for Biden.

I bet if we could look at every Saturday Night Live episode made during Trumps term, we would discover that every opening monologue was a skit making fun of and/or deriding Trump. Seemingly ever late night talk show followed suit, so much so that when Jimmy Fallon wasn't bashing Trump enough, he caught hell and sure enough, I started to see Trump part of every nightly monologue I watched.

Here's a quote from this article: Jimmy Fallon Tried to Stay Out but Got Sucked Into Politics Anyway: Inside a Late-Night Inevitability

Almost all of the most prominent late-night hosts working today have attracted President Donald Trump's ire, from Stephen Colbert to Jimmy Kimmel to, most recently, Samantha Bee, whose weekly TBS series was the target of a cancellation request from the White House after she called Ivanka Trump a vulgar word.

All of the above, of course, regularly cover politics (and Full Frontal With Samantha Bee is, simply, about current events), and Colbert's lead in the late-night TV ratings has been attributed to his relentlessly unsparing take on the president and his policies, et al. In fact, after nudging ahead of the usually dominant Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon early last year, The Late Show With Stephen Colbert had widened the gap by over a million viewers this past April.

But whether it translates into ratings or not, and it just might, the late-night Trump awareness club has welcomed a new, albeit reluctant, member.

Then you have newspapers, CNN, etc decidedly against Trump and it creates a massive herd mentality where everyone thinks Trump is horrible or assume he is because that's wheat everyone keeps telling them plus Trump supporters are consistently portrayed as unhinged, gun-totin, white supremacist hillbillies.

Who the hell wants to be associated with a group like that?

Especially in a day and age where most people are against racism, ANY race supremacy, etc and that was even before the BLM movement took hold of the group think of America squelching any dissenting view as racist.

All told, I'm not surprised he was elected and it kind of makes sense to see congressional seats stay or change to Republican but the presidential race goes Democratic or more likely anti-Trump because the Trump hate and peer pressure not to vote for him is so strong that I suspect many normal Republican voters held their nose and voted Biden while going straight Republican with the rest of the ballot.

Lastly, many women have a visceral hate for Trump and I believe there are a ton of wives who made their husbands lives hell over even considering voting for Trump so they went along with their wives and voted Biden to try and keep the peace.

The voting numbers are way up across the board due to Covid shut downs, mail-in ballots and enflamed passions like we've never seen. All of this could very well lead to the outcome we had in this years election imho.

Cliffs: mail-in ballots cast by family and friends in control of other family members ballots plus the media influence which created a massive and passionate hatred of all things Trump are the two reasons I think Trump lost the election

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The whole purpose of the DC lockdown is the perception that they want to keep the masses out. When in reality they want to hide the fact that no one would show up and the optics would be bad for convincing the public that 80 million people voted for the corpse. It wouldn't fit the narrative.

So this one is a two for one........they vilify the Trump supporters as dangerous insurrectionists that require total lockdown and 30,000 troops and they also get to hide the fact that no one will show up.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not convinced this isn't possible given the fact covid has so many people at home with time on their hands and the introduction of mail in ballots which make it real easy to vote and more to control the vote of another which is the kind of voter fraud (assuming tha'ts the correct term to describe it) I guarantee took place.

Example:

I know of someone who is power of attorney (POA) over a woman who is 80+ years of age, she's confined to a wheelchair and her mental faculties are severely diminished to to the point where I don't believe she should be allowed to vote for anyone. The POA is a Trump supporter and he filled out her ballot for Trump. This happened across the country GUARANTEED for both candidates. There's no way to tell which side benefitted more but I suspect there was a Democratic advantage across the board but dont have a way of proving this.

The mail in ballots also put ballots in peoples hands that in the past were too lazy or busy to ever bother to vote. There could have been an overwhelming number of poor voters who in the past have had trouble taking the time to get to the polls do to the stress of multiple jobs, etc who voted this year because of the ease of paper ballots.

Couple the above with an overwhelming banging of a negative drum against Trump since the day he took office and I guarantee that steady bang caused most who never read or question much of anything to hear this chatter and assume Trump was as horrible as described and followed the rest of the crowd in voting against Trump by voting for Biden.

I bet if we could look at every Saturday Night Live episode made during Trumps term, we would discover that every opening monologue was a skit making fun of and/or deriding Trump. Seemingly ever late night talk show followed suit, so much so that when Jimmy Fallon wasn't bashing Trump enough, he caught hell and sure enough, I started to see Trump part of every nightly monologue I watched.

Here's a quote from this article: Jimmy Fallon Tried to Stay Out but Got Sucked Into Politics Anyway: Inside a Late-Night Inevitability

Then you have newspapers, CNN, etc decidedly against Trump and it creates a massive herd mentality where everyone thinks Trump is horrible or assume he is because that's wheat everyone keeps telling them plus Trump supporters are consistently portrayed as unhinged, gun-totin, white supremacist hillbillies.

Who the hell wants to be associated with a group like that?

Especially in a day and age where most people are against racism, ANY race supremacy, etc and that was even before the BLM movement took hold of the group think of America squelching any dissenting view as racist.

All told, I'm not surprised he was elected and it kind of makes sense to see congressional seats stay or change to Republican but the presidential race goes Democratic or more likely anti-Trump because the Trump hate and peer pressure not to vote for him is so strong that I suspect many normal Republican voters held their nose and voted Biden while going straight Republican with the rest of the ballot.

Lastly, many women have a visceral hate for Trump and I believe there are a ton of wives who made their husbands lives hell over even considering voting for Trump so they went along with their wives and voted Biden to try and keep the peace.

The voting numbers are way up across the board due to Covid shut downs, mail-in ballots and enflamed passions like we've never seen. All of this could very well lead to the outcome we had in this years election imho.

Cliffs: mail-in ballots cast by family and friends in control of other family members ballots plus the media influence which created a massive and passionate hatred of all things Trump are the two reasons I think Trump lost the election

I respect this opinion except Biden only outperformed Trump in the cities where he had to win and where the most (suspected) fraud took place. If your theory was right, this would have been a common theme throughout the country and it wasn't.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good analysis and worth a listen. They go into the anomalies and the bellwether counties:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I respect this opinion except Biden only outperformed Trump in the cities where he had to win and where the most (suspected) fraud took place. If your theory was right, this would have been a common theme throughout the country and it wasn't.

like I said, "I'm not convinced"

I'm open to evidence but it either doesnt exist in compelling numbers or the government AKA the Democratic Party in this instance I've never seen operate efficiently and quietly has managed pull this off without any whistle blowers coming out as well as people within the government conspiring to pull this off.

If true, then we're fucked and I dont know what to do about it. If not, then the BS needs to stop

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
like I said, "I'm not convinced"

I'm open to evidence but it either doesnt exist in compelling numbers or the government AKA the Democratic Party in this instance I've never seen operate efficiently and quietly has managed pull this off without any whistle blowers coming out as well as people within the government conspiring to pull this off.

If true, then we're fucked and I dont know what to do about it. If not, then the BS needs to stop

There has been a concerted effort to silence any election dissent and questions, from social to mainstream media. The Dems have been successful in labeling anyone that questions the election as insurrectionists who also risk getting cancelled.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hell Yimmy, even folks who were identified as being at the protest in DC, even if they didn't go to the Capital, have been "cancelled" and fired from their jobs.

And I firmly believe the election fraud coverage was the primary reason Parler was shut down.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What I find disturbing and hard to believe is that with the 60+ court cases Trumps team and others working on his behalf like the Krakenator have filed, that not a single one has resulted in a positive outcome for Trump or the voter fraud narrative. 60+ cases filed and Trump is still in the same exact place he was on Nov 4th. He’s actually in a much worse place now.

Trump in his Capitol speech went on forever describing in detail all of the evidence he supposedly has of voter fraud.

If some of it was true then this voter fraud narrative would have been blown wide open by now!

Yet NONE of his evidence was valid enough/good enough/strong enough/convincing enough to cause a single judge to even move forward with any of the cases. Trumps team have even withdrawn the last of their cases.

I refuse to believe that every single judge across the entire country, including ones that Trump himself appointed are somehow in on the fix and against Trump and that there is some type of mass conspiracy within every single one of the 60 judges/courts to squash the voter fraud narrative.

If the evidence was truly convincing then at least one of the judges would have done the right thing and moved forward with the case.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'll say this. The more the media and big tech try to silence conservatives on any issue, the more it feeds into their theories and only reinforces their opinions that the election was fraudulent. Things will only get worse and the mistrust of government and its elected officials will grow.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What I find disturbing and hard to believe is that with the 60+ court cases Trumps team and others working on his behalf like the Krakenator have filed, that not a single one has resulted in a positive outcome for Trump or the voter fraud narrative. 60+ cases filed and Trump is still in the same exact place he was on Nov 4th. He’s actually in a much worse place now.

Trump in his Capitol speech went on forever describing in detail all of the evidence he supposedly has of voter fraud.

If some of it was true then this voter fraud narrative would have been blown wide open by now!

Yet NONE of his evidence was valid enough/good enough/strong enough/convincing enough to cause a single judge to even move forward with any of the cases. Trumps team have even withdrawn the last of their cases.

I refuse to believe that every single judge across the entire country, including ones that Trump himself appointed are somehow against Trump and that there is some type of mass conspiracy within every single one of the 60 judges/courts to squash the voter fraud narrative.

If the evidence was truly convincing then at least one of the judges would have done the right thing and moved forward with the case.
Because Scot, for Trump this was never about any actual mass fraud, never about any actual evidence and never about keeping his seat. It is, was and was always about, de-legimitizing the opponent and the system. Getting back at them for being such meanies to him, trying to pay them back for what they did by trying to do it back to them. And it's what he's always done. From claiming Booooosh planned 9/11, and on and on. This idiot is an Alex Jones acolyte and he truly believes all the fucking nonsense that comes out of infowars. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if he's borderline or total schizo. He's a fucking nut and a sick man. He needs professional help.

But one thing he did for us was embolden a massive segment of the population that previously I'd believed was just a tiny sample, what truly are deplorables as Hitlery called them, who came out of the woodwork to be seen and heard finally. I thought for decades, 'yeah they do exist but it's only maybe one percent of the population,' but now I am convinced it's more like ten or twenty percent. If not more.

Counting myself I know three people here who did not support Trump but were never haters either, who only came around to defending him in any way because of the blatant lies about him over the last five years by the MSM and the left, we hate the very idea of defending the fuck and still don't even support him but for fuck's sake, WHEN YOU SAY YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF VOTING FRAUD OF THE MAGNITUDE YOU CLAIM THEN IT IS ON YOU TO BRING IT FORTH! And none ever came. Nothing anyone can look at and say "yeah here it is, tens of millions of illegal votes" or, "here it is, indisputable evidence of cyber fraud in the voting machines."

This shit is straight from the Dem playbook of 2004 back when Trump was still a Dem. Back then it was "Diebold cheated to get Boooosh his win." Diebold at the time had ties with Halliburton and Cheney and that's all the "evidence" Alex Jones and people on the far left needed. None of that fucking shit was true and neither is any of this current shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The more the media and big tech try to silence conservatives on any issue, the more it feeds into their theories and only reinforces their opinions that the election was fraudulent. Things will only get worse and the mistrust of government and its elected officials will grow.
And that's the actual intention. It's what they want.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
or the government AKA the Democratic Party in this instance I've never seen operate efficiently and quietly has managed pull this off without any whistle blowers coming out as well as people within the government conspiring to pull this off.
This alone should give reasonable people pause for thought. A "vast left wing conspiracy" of 100s of thousands, without even ONE rat or whistleblower or even a hint of one. SO fucking efficient and efficacious!

Top Bottom