cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
If it's not clear to you by now that none of this bullshit is going to see the light of day in the civil courts, I don't know what planet you've been living on.

We are now at the only point where any of this could be get put into the public record for all to see, and I say bring it on.

Will it result in Trump taking any drastic action to change the course of any of the oncoming commie shitstorm from hell?...Unlikely.....But nobody will ever be able to say again with a straight face that there's no evidence.
If every single bit of the fraud came out now it would not make any difference. The media would keep any and all information about the facts out of the artificial reality echo chamber they constantly keep their sheep engaged in just as they have been doing for the last few decades. They would still claim loudly and proudly there is no evidence.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Most people want bigger and more intrusive government so long as it suits their own ends. That's how the fucking poison spreads.
When our guys are in power we sometimes do not stop and think any powers we grant them will one day be in the hands of much less scrupulous people the next time the other side gets in power. Bush was followed by the most corrupt POTUS in history bar none. Obama was a shit stain on this country and that has absolutely nothing to do with color.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When our guys are in power we sometimes do not stop and think any powers we grant them will one day be in the hands of much less scrupulous people the next time the other side gets in power. Bush was followed by the most corrupt POTUS in history bar none. Obama was a shit stain on this country and that has absolutely nothing to do with color.

But, but, but CNN says that Obama was the bestest Democrat President ever!

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Dept of state got hacked and altered trump page.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Check out this video
b73cb4a30d8d3788ef9b2f5b58d2ff7c.jpg

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dept of state got hacked and altered trump page.

When I click on the link it says servers not found

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is from Good ole Reverend Al Charlatan

"Rev. Al, when they finally got us out of there, we walked past spread-eagled rioters on the floor at gunpoint by the Capitol Hill police officers as we went down the steps. They had us surrounded up there on the third floor. And if that police officer had not fired and stopped the onslaught in the Speaker's lobby, they would've cut off our escape route," he continued. "They would've had us upstairs, and I have no doubt that some of us who look like me would've been hanging from the railings of the third floor, onto the House floor, swinging like ... strange fruit. We would've been swinging from those railings."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
When our guys are in power we sometimes do not stop and think any powers we grant them will one day be in the hands of much less scrupulous people the next time the other side gets in power.
That ain't it at all.

Most people want bigger and more intrusive government so long as it suits their own ends. And that's Rs and Ds, left, right. Doesn't matter.

It's what, "A republic, if you can keep it" actually means! He was warning us.

You can't get off a drug or the booze until you admit the actual problem. This is the same thing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it's not clear to you by now that none of this bullshit is going to see the light of day in the civil courts, I don't know what planet you've been living on.

We are now at the only point where any of this could be get put into the public record for all to see, and I say bring it on.

Will it result in Trump taking any drastic action to change the course of any of the oncoming commie shitstorm from hell?...Unlikely.....But nobody will ever be able to say again with a straight face that there's no evidence.

Trump can't take any drastic action because no one will support him or follow his directives. Thus, there's no special counsel for the Hunter Biden investigation or election fraud. Trump has lost all support in the Beltway.

Even if he calls to declassify documents of some sort, they'll just wait him out and there will be no repercussions. After what I've seen the last couple of days, I'm not sure anyone will have the courage to stand up and take some of these cases forward. Even the banks have piled on and I just find that unfathomable. Problem is, even if the Republicans take the House and Senate in 2 years, they'll pussy out instead of fixing this shit.

At best, if Dominion goes forward with it's lawsuit against Powell, we may see some movement but who the hell knows....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Trump can't take any drastic action because no one will support him or follow his directives. Thus, there's no special counsel for the Hunter Biden investigation or election fraud. Trump has lost all support in the Beltway.

Even if he calls to declassify documents of some sort, they'll just wait him out and there will be no repercussions.
After what I've seen the last couple of days, I'm not sure anyone will have the courage to stand up and take some of these cases forward. Even the banks have piled on and I just find that unfathomable. Problem is, even if the Republicans take the House and Senate in 2 years, they'll pussy out instead of fixing this shit.

At best, if Dominion goes forward with it's lawsuit against Powell, we may see some movement but who the hell knows....
RE: The bolded above. Yep, if he was gonna keep his promise to blow this shit up and declassify a bunch of stuff, and expose some crap, his time to do that has long passed. I guess now we'll never know the truth about Aliens, Area 51, and a ton of other shit. One of his main campaign promises was he was gonna open up lots of cans of secret worms. Never did.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
You don't scorch the Earth a month or a week before the bugout....It's the last act before the bugout.

Just sayin'.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The National News has many times referred to the last time a President was impeached twice, for Historical Perspective, of course.

From ABC News "And the inauguration will look different from other presidential inaugurations because of last week's riot, with extremely tight security around the entire capital region. At least 10,000 National Guard troops will be in place by Saturday. Some will be obvious: officers in uniforms, checkpoints, metal detectors, fencing. Some won't."

So, for historical perspective, since ABC News doesn't seem to have any regarding this, when was the last time that 10,000 or more troops were in place in DC?? Asking for a friend.

Top Bottom