Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone follow Steven Crowder or the Louder with Crowder show?

He was talking about doing a YouTube show/podcast where he was going to rent an RV and drive around to a number of fake addresses that were used in NV to register voters just prior to the election. The last podcast he said that new show would be in a couple days.

Well it never happened and he hasn’t posted anything new since December 14th.

The last video he posted stated that YouTube threatened him with copywrite issues and that they could shut him down

His website hasn’t been updated either

Does anyone that was following him have any info on if he has been banned everywhere?

I liked his show but YouTube canceled him and took away his income stream from advertisements. I wonder if he'll be on Rumble. I liked his shows/videos.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I liked his show but YouTube canceled him and took away his income stream from advertisements. I wonder if he'll be on Rumble. I liked his shows/videos.

Thx for the update Dodger

That’s pretty much what I figured had happened but couldn’t find anything official anywhere

I’m honestly surprised that he hasn’t popped up somewhere else already

Even his own website doesn’t have an update which I find strange

The last thing from him was the NV voter fraud show that was supposed to happen 2-3 days later than that announcement. Then he just went completely media silent

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Store owner puts up sign telling Biden supporters to keep out of his store

He even made the sign orange!

I was telling a buddy today Scott that we're getting to a point where we'll be separated by political affiliation. We'll eat at conservative leaning restaurants, shop at conservative leaning stores, etc. And this is not by our choice. When other businesses, albeit big business, prevents Trump supporters from doing business, this is the inevitable result. I mean, if folks found out this business owner was a Trump supporter, don't you think they'd try to cancel him? He's just throwing the first salvo.

And I do find it funny some of the responses in the article. One Trump supporter is appalled. Really? The Red Rooster in Virginia kicked out Sarah Sanders and her family. These are the rules developed and imposed by the left. We need to start playing by them. People that think we can come to some compromise are just fooling themselves, like the Republican politicians I listen to. Meanwhile, while these dolts are looking for middle ground and compromise, people are being canceled. Fuck off.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I'm also supposed to be appalled at the events at the Capital? Cities burned down and the left didn't give a shit. And I'm supposed to be appalled that hundreds of thousands of people peacefully protested in DC and some even entered the Capital? Fuck off.

Of course, I would have preferred people peacefully protested in the Capital and just made their voices heard, as opposed to being violent in any way, stealing or causing damage. But what happened in the Capital was minor compared to what we saw in DC and other cities throughout the summer, all the while our Fraud VP-elect condoned and encouraged the riots and protests. She also helped raise money for bail for some of these folks. And I'm supposed to be appalled? Fuck off again......

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just tried to delete my twitter account that I have have since 2013. It's been so long since I have logged in that I had to verify my account again. Once I did that I attempted to deactivate/delete my account. Well apparently you can not delete your account without your password which i suppose is a good thing. Now I haven't input my Twitter password since the I created the account, so fuck if I knew what the password was. So I had to reset my password. No big deal.

I reset my password and attempt to deactivate/delete my account once more using my newly minted password. No can do Kemosabe. Apparently Twitter has now seen fit to NOT let me deactivate and or delete my account even using my brand spanking new password. I wonder why that is? Me thinks they are trying to stave off the optics of the mass exodus from the Trump fallout.

Attachments

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Twitter announced that it has purged over 70k accounts and will continue to purge any account that uses the term “stop the steal”

Since they won’t let me delete my own fucking account maybe I should test this out to see if it works

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He is not saying anything different than Stacey Abrams said when she lost the governors race in Georgia to Brian Kemp.

do you have the exact quotes of what she said?

I'm going to trick someone and tell them I understand their outrage against Trump and quote her words to them and when they get fired up and raging, I'll remind them who actually said it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m on the phone right now with a conservative buddy of mine who is also trying to delete/deactivate his account and he is running into the same exact situation where Twitter will not let him delete or deactivate his account either.

Interesting

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I'm not happy the Capitol was breached. I don't think that action advanced anything.
But I'm smart enough to know that that was *not* insurrection!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I read an article in the last couple of days that stated a number of conservative figures on Twitter have lost thousands of followers (one person lost 70k followers over the weekend I believe) since Trump was banned. In the article Twitter stated that it periodically goes thru all of its accounts and sends out an email that the user needs to verify to keep their account active. If the user doesn’t do so then Twitter will suspend their account. They were trying to attribute this to conservatives mysteriously losing followers.

I gotta call utter BULLSHIT on this response from Twitter.

Because I have had my account for 8 years now, I never used it, never tweeted, and when I set it up I used an email account that I didn’t use for anything thing else, ever!

I checked that email account when I had to use it to reset my password today so I could delete my account and I have not received one single email from Twitter asking me to verify anything over the past 8 years. Yet my account was still active and I was able to still tweet with it.

And while I was typing out this post I had a third conservative friend msg me saying that Twitter wouldn’t let him delete or deactivate their own account either.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone follow Steven Crowder or the Louder with Crowder show?

He was talking about doing a YouTube show/podcast where he was going to rent an RV and drive around to a number of fake addresses that were used in NV to register voters just prior to the election. The last podcast he said that new show would be in a couple days.

Well it never happened and he hasn’t posted anything new since December 14th.

The last video he posted stated that YouTube threatened him with copywrite issues and that they could shut him down

His website hasn’t been updated either

Does anyone that was following him have any info on if he has been banned everywhere?

I watch him occasionally and was looking forward to watching that but had forgotten about it until you mentioned it.

I checked Facebook and he's still making posts as of today

looks like his laster video on Youtube was 3 weeks ago

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many Republican votes do they need to actually impeach Trump?

I haven’t been following along. But CNN is stating that 20 Republicans will now vote with the Dems to impeach Trump

So I’m just wondering what the magic number is that the Dems need secure for the impeachment?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

his videos have been up for the last year, he appears to have been stopped from earning revenue for a period of time but that seems to have stopped. I cant find anything saying whether he was recently kept from loading new videos but the last video I can find is from 3 weeks ago

YouTube will let Steven Crowder run ads after year-long suspension for harassment

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Store owner puts up sign telling Biden supporters to keep out of his store

He even made the sign orange!

Ben Shapiro on the Rubin report was talking about how business were going to start dividing along party lines going forward and it looks like its beginning, I dont like this being done on either side, we need to engage one another, not build walls

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was telling a buddy today Scott that we're getting to a point where we'll be separated by political affiliation. We'll eat at conservative leaning restaurants, shop at conservative leaning stores, etc. And this is not by our choice. When other businesses, albeit big business, prevents Trump supporters from doing business, this is the inevitable result. I mean, if folks found out this business owner was a Trump supporter, don't you think they'd try to cancel him? He's just throwing the first salvo.

Ben Shapiro talked about this on the Rubin Report, I think it might have been this episode:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Twitter announced that it has purged over 70k accounts and will continue to purge any account that uses the term “stop the steal”

Since they won’t let me delete my own fucking account maybe I should test this out to see if it works
please do and report back, sounds like a BS internet claim

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I dont intimately follow any politician but what I've heard from Ron and Rand Paul has never struck me as something to fear

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro on the Rubin report was talking about how business were going to start dividing along party lines going forward and it looks like its beginning, I dont like this being done on either side, we need to engage one another, not build walls

There is no possibility of engaging each other when each side thinks the other is totally batshit crazy

Top Bottom