Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
52efb18b3592da98c3011870ae14d82f.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a list of some of the donors to Biden’s inauguration. The article also includes some of the big tech companies where members of his transition team have been acquired from. That list seems eerily similar to the list of big tech companies that have banned Trump

“Notable donors on the list include tech companies Google, Microsoft and Qualcomm; internet service providers Verizon and Comcast; aerospace giant Boeing; labor union IBEW; health insurance company Anthem, Inc.; and medical technology company Masimo Corporation,” Politico reported on Sunday.

“Big Tech employees have landed top posts on the Biden-Harris transition team and Republicans are raising concerns that the additions to the team and the next administration are ‘evidence’ that Silicon Valley ‘works hand in glove’ with Democratic politicians,” the outlet reported Saturday. “At least nine different Biden transition team members or advisers previously held positions at Facebook, Google, or Twitter. And several transition team members worked in the Obama administration before joining one of the tech giants and then later reentering politics as part of the Biden team.”

Commy's supporting Commy's

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
The "insurrection" was worse than a false flag, spurned on by pantifa/blm agitators, it was an outright staged event by the Powers that Beᵀᴹ....Not only was the police presence minimized and the protesters were freely waved into the Capitol, now the "official" timeline has the "insurrection" beginning prior to Trump being finished with his address.

How many Trumpsters ever leave the scene while he's still speaking?

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
While admittedly a farfetched scenario, I called the potentially triggering event.

Pelosi has filed articles of impeachment....This gives Team Trump the opportunity to enter evidence into the public record.

So let's say that clear and unambiguous evidence gets introduced that foreign actors were active interlopers in the election....This leaves the door wide open for the 2018 EO to be put into effect, and all bets are off.

IMO, Pelosi's impulsiveness born of unvarnished hatred has caused her to walk right into a punch.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
While admittedly a farfetched scenario, I called the potentially triggering event.

Pelosi has filed articles of impeachment....This gives Team Trump the opportunity to enter evidence into the public record.

So let's say that clear and unambiguous evidence gets introduced that foreign actors were active interlopers in the election....This leaves the door wide open for the 2018 EO to be put into effect, and all bets are off.

IMO, Pelosi's impulsiveness born of unvarnished hatred has caused her to walk right into a punch.

Don't think so Bud and I'm through looking for silver linings in what I'm seeing. Banks have shut down Trump campaign accounts and the legal/political fund can no longer get donations because the credit card processing company has shut down their account. Private enterprise getting involved in political functions and the political process is incredible to me. All the knives are out to silence the right. I also don't expect any of the scubs in DC to follow any of Trump's orders. The EO was supposed to have a report by the DNI on his desk a month ago and low level slugs dragged their feet.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Don't think so Bud and I'm through looking for silver linings in what I'm seeing. Banks have shut down Trump campaign accounts and the legal/political fund can no longer get donations because the credit card processing company has shut down their account. Private enterprise getting involved in political functions and the political process is incredible to me. All the knives are out to silence the right. I also don't expect any of the scubs in DC to follow any of Trump's orders. The EO was supposed to have a report by the DNI on his desk a month ago and low level slugs dragged their feet.
Could be...Or maybe DNI & Trump have delibeartely delayed its release....Perhaps to make sure that it gets entered into public record as a defense exhibit...I can't say for certain....But I have little doubt that Trump does know what's in the report.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could be...Or maybe DNI & Trump have delibeartely delayed its release....Perhaps to make sure that it gets entered into public record as a defense exhibit...I can't say for certain....But I have little doubt that Trump does know what's in the report.

There's really no plan. We would have seen it by now so in each and every instance we think that there's some ulterior motive and we find that's not the case. The fraud angle may take a couple of years to sift through the civil courts but I'm not even sure about that with all the canceling that's going on. The left is treacherous.........

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
They will be coming for right leaning individuals next. People will be forced to bow to the leftist overlords or be cancelled. Any text, phone call, messageboard post, etc... you have EVER made can and will be used against you if you do not bow to the left. There will be absolutely nothing to keep their power in check now that they control all of the legislature and the executive. Heck we saw them abuse privacy laws even when the Republicans controlled both chambers of congress. They will do it at will now without ever securing a FISA warrant. They will simply ignore the SCOTUS or pack the courts if they make any rulings contrary to the overlords likings. We will have only two choices: 1) bring the fight right back to them in a civil war 2) secession which also likely leads to civil war.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
There's really no plan. We would have seen it by now so in each and every instance we think that there's some ulterior motive and we find that's not the case. The fraud angle may take a couple of years to sift through the civil courts but I'm not even sure about that with all the canceling that's going on. The left is treacherous.........
They will NEVER let the truth come out.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They will be coming for right leaning individuals next. People will be forced to bow to the leftist overlords or be cancelled. Any text, phone call, messageboard post, etc... you have EVER made can and will be used against you if you do not bow to the left. There will be absolutely nothing to keep their power in check now that they control all of the legislature and the executive. Heck we saw them abuse privacy laws even when the Republicans controlled both chambers of congress. They will do it at will now without ever securing a FISA warrant. They will simply ignore the SCOTUS or pack the courts if they make any rulings contrary to the overlords likings. We will have only two choices: 1) bring the fight right back to them in a civil war 2) secession which also likely leads to civil war.

There will be a new "domestic anti-terrorism law" that the left will try to push through. This is all done to control the masses. Make no mistake about it. Hell, the Patriot Act was meant to target foreign terrorist organizations on our soil so we never have a repeat of 911. I'll ask anyone here....can anyone think of a case where the Patriot Act was used to thwart a major terrorist act? That would have been made public and prosecutions would have ensued. The largest case the Patriot Act was used in was the Trump Campaign. I was a supporter of the Patriot Act at the time. I still am but the sad part is that people/agencies can not be trusted to use these laws for their intended purpose.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
There will be a new "domestic anti-terrorism law" that the left will try to push through. This is all done to control the masses. Make no mistake about it. Hell, the Patriot Act was meant to target foreign terrorist organizations on our soil so we never have a repeat of 911. I'll ask anyone here....can anyone think of a case where the Patriot Act was used to thwart a major terrorist act? That would have been made public and prosecutions would have ensued. The largest case the Patriot Act was used in was the Trump Campaign. I was a supporter of the Patriot Act at the time. I still am but the sad part is that people/agencies can not be trusted to use these laws for their intended purpose.
The old adage power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The patriot act granted WAY too much power and anyone that was corrupt like Obama was bound to take advantage of it. I too was originally for the Patriot Act however I thoroughly regret my support now.

Ben Franklin " They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Sad but true.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Nancy speaks to 60 minutes after the riots.

LOL

Nancy Pelosi: This door, they broke down as you can see.
Lesley Stahl: Oh my goodness.
Nancy Pelosi: They broke that down.
Lesley Stahl: Look at that. They broke the door.
Nancy Pelosi: They smashed it in.

A smashed door and a broken mirror. And this woman goes unhinged. BLM did $8 billion in damage over the summer and Pelosi and her crown either stayed silent or encouraged the protestors to continue protesting. She is bitching about a broken door and a little vandalism when so many business owners across the country lost everything they owned. This is another refrigerator full of expensive ice cream moment for Pelosi. CBS should be embarrassed by this interview.

Leslie Stahl called the protestors "terrorists". Read this article. Tell me Pelosi is not unhinged.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I feel like I am living in some dystopian nightmare. Democrats are claiming they want an era of cooperation while at the same time they announce an article of impeachment against Trump, propose a new domestic terrorism law to go after Trump supporters, pressure big tech to ban any platform that allows Trump supporters to communicate and call protestors at the Capitol "terrorists". They have basically decided that any rally of Trump supporters will be banned because it it domestic terrorism. Where has the constitution gone?

The worst part is too many Republicans are going along with the nonsense. Democrats vengeful, vindictive behavior is abhorrent and Republicans remain silent, or side with them. Democrats have revealed to us who they really are. They hate us and want to punish us for opposing them. They don't want unity, they want subordination.

I hear so-called conservatives on talk radio agreeing with Democrats. Sorry, the protest at the Capitol was not an act of terror, the protestors are not terrorists, they did not "attack" the Capitol, and Trump did not incite a riot. The words being used to describe the event are over-the-top. I wish the wishy-washy conservatives would stop talking.

It reminds me of the scene from the Godfather when Michael Corleone tells Tom Hagan, "I'm sorry Tom, you're out". Michael explains that Tom is not a war time consigliere and things are about to get a little rough. Well, these wishy-washy talking conservative talking heads are not war time consiglieres and things are about to get a little rough. We need conservatives with a spine who won't go on an Obama-like apology tour. Yeah, we protested. Yeah, we broke into congress, but who said protestor are allowed to burn down city blocks, loot the businesses or ordinary Americans, but breaking Nancy's mirror is an act of terror? Bull. Their reaction to our protest should make us even angrier. Now they are using the lies and hyperbole about the protest as a crowbar to separate us from our God-given rights.

Do people need a reminder? The government did not give us our rights, and it does not allow us to keep them. We got our rights from our creator and the government is there to protect them. When the government ceases to do its duty then according to the Declaration of independence, we have not just a right, but an obligation to throw off the government and replace it with a new one.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I feel like I am living in some dystopian nightmare. Democrats are claiming they want an era of cooperation while at the same time they announce an article of impeachment against Trump, propose a new domestic terrorism law to go after Trump supporters, pressure big tech to ban any platform that allows Trump supporters to communicate and call protestors at the Capitol "terrorists". They have basically decided that any rally of Trump supporters will be banned because it it domestic terrorism. Where has the constitution gone?

The worst part is too many Republicans are going along with the nonsense. Democrats vengeful, vindictive behavior is abhorrent and Republicans remain silent, or side with them. Democrats have revealed to us who they really are. They hate us and want to punish us for opposing them. They don't want unity, they want subordination.

I hear so-called conservatives on talk radio agreeing with Democrats. Sorry, the protest at the Capitol was not an act of terror, the protestors are not terrorists, they did not "attack" the Capitol, and Trump did not incite a riot. The words being used to describe the event are over-the-top. I wish the wishy-washy conservatives would stop talking.

It reminds me of the scene from the Godfather when Michael Corleone tells Tom Hagan, "I'm sorry Tom, you're out". Michael explains that Tom is not a war time consigliere and things are about to get a little rough. Well, these wishy-washy talking conservative talking heads are not war time consiglieres and things are about to get a little rough. We need conservatives with a spine who won't go on an Obama-like apology tour. Yeah, we protested. Yeah, we broke into congress, but who said protestor are allowed to burn down city blocks, loot the businesses or ordinary Americans, but breaking Nancy's mirror is an act of terror? Bull. Their reaction to our protest should make us even angrier. Now they are using the lies and hyperbole about the protest as a crowbar to separate us from our God-given rights.

Do people need a reminder? The government did not give us our rights, and it does not allow us to keep them. We got our rights from our creator and the government is there to protect them. When the government ceases to do its duty then according to the Declaration of independence, we have not just a right, but an obligation to throw off the government and replace it with a new one.
It goes much worse than that. They actually planned the "attack" on the capitol by having antifa embedded in the patriots. Antifa started the attack and some patriots got caught up in the emotion and helped out. In other parts of the capitol the cops were waving in the patriots. The left planned the whole dang thing just so they could use it as a huge power grab. I think they also wanted it as an excuse to get Trump out early so he could not go scorched earth on their asses by declassifying everything.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
If it's not clear to you by now that none of this bullshit is going to see the light of day in the civil courts, I don't know what planet you've been living on.

We are now at the only point where any of this could be get put into the public record for all to see, and I say bring it on.

Will it result in Trump taking any drastic action to change the course of any of the oncoming commie shitstorm from hell?...Unlikely.....But nobody will ever be able to say again with a straight face that there's no evidence.

Top Bottom