Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So no one cares that Democrats introduced articles of impeachment against Trump again or that they are completely bogus, even dishonest? Democrats claim Trump saying he won the election by a landslide is "insurrection" and that the protests on Capitol Hill were to overthrow the government. Does anyone really believe this? It makes me wonder if Democrats even read or listened to Trump's speech. Yes, he said he won in a landslide and that the election was stolen. This is constitutionally protected speech. He is not saying anything different than Stacey Abrams said when she lost the governors race in Georgia to Brian Kemp. Abrams became a hero of the left by not conceding and claiming Kemp and his people stole the election from her. Did anyone from either side call Abrams an insurrectionist?

Then Democrats claim, in their articles of impeachment, that Trump asked the Georgia Secratary of State to "find" the votes he needed to win the state. This is an outright lie. Everyone can read the transcript of the call which was published in the Washington Post. Trump never asked the SoS to find any votes. What he said was HE, meaning Trump, just needed to find about 12,000 votes out of the many thousands of fraudulent votes that were cast. The lie that he asked the SoS to find the votes is similar to the lie that Breona Taylor was shot by cops while she was sleeping in bed. This lie was started on Twitter, by a person who is a left wing influencer. Taylor was shot in the hallway behind the door after cops broke in and were shot at by Taylor's boyfriend. She was standing next to her boyfriend at the time. The key point is her boyfriend fired the first shot hitting a police officer in the leg. Impeaching a president over fake news sets an ugly precedent.

So Democrats want to impeach Trump with 9 days remaining in his presidency over a lie, and a bogus charge of insurrection. What Democrats are saying is that a president can be impeach over the actions of his supporters, or fake supporters. These are the people who now run our government. This childish vindictiveness by Democrats is being supported by some Republicans. It took them 8 months to agree on a stimulus package, which Pelosi really held up to ensure people did not get checks from Trump before the election, but they can impeach a president in 3 days. This is the Democraic Party. Working hard for the American people as we can all see. This piling on Trump is reminiscent of 3rd world dictatorships.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Democrats seek to removed Republican congressmen who challenged the electoral college vote claiming their challenge is an act of insurrection and they incited the riots by making their challenges. The ignorance of their proposal is breathtaking. Democrats challenged the election in 2016 and 2000 and 2004. If Republican congressmen are guilty of inciting insurrection fort their challenges then aren't Democrats guilty of the same thing? After all, Antifa initiated a massive violent riot in Washington DC on inauguration day 2016 as they attempted to disrupt Trump's inauguration. Democrats are openly promoting unequal treatment un der the law. They are trashing the constitution before our eye and acting like we are a 3rd world country.

My question is who is going to stop this and when? If Biden really wants unity then why is he not putting an end to this nonsense. The answer is they do not want unity, they want subjugation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Democrats seek to removed Republican congressmen who challenged the electoral college vote claiming their challenge is an act of insurrection and they incited the riots by making their challenges. The ignorance of their proposal is breathtaking. Democrats challenged the election in 2016 and 2000 and 2004. If Republican congressmen are guilty of inciting insurrection fort their challenges then aren't Democrats guilty of the same thing? After all, Antifa initiated a massive violent riot in Washington DC on inauguration day 2016 as they attempted to disrupt Trump's inauguration. Democrats are openly promoting unequal treatment un der the law. They are trashing the constitution before our eye and acting like we are a 3rd world country.

My question is who is going to stop this and when? If Biden really wants unity then why is he not putting an end to this nonsense. The answer is they do not want unity, they want subjugation.

You answered your own question at the end. It's 100% accurate.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Finally some good news

Twitters stock loses $5 Billion in market value after banning Trump

I find it interesting that we haven’t heard one single word from the left controlled mass media about this.

It looks like Facebook is taking a dive too
667ef29ef18693a3f36bed63086366e9.jpg

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
PBS NPR, on their webpage, is now referring to the events on the Capitol Jan. 6th as "Insurrection." They offer to send you e-mail notices for live updates about the "Insurrection at the Capitol." The Left has it's narrative firmly in place.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Finally some good news

I find it interesting that we haven’t heard one single word from the left controlled mass media about this.

Good, wish it would go completely under. Fuck them.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The National News has many times referred to the last time a President was impeached twice, for Historical Perspective, of course.

From ABC News "And the inauguration will look different from other presidential inaugurations because of last week's riot, with extremely tight security around the entire capital region. At least 10,000 National Guard troops will be in place by Saturday. Some will be obvious: officers in uniforms, checkpoints, metal detectors, fencing. Some won't."

So, for historical perspective, since ABC News doesn't seem to have any regarding this, when was the last time that 10,000 or more troops were in place in DC?? Asking for a friend.

All for show to continue to promote a false narrative whose only purpose is to throw shade to the accusations of election fraud. Anyone who mentions election fraud will be silenced and cancelled. But it won't go away.

I don't give a shit about unity when the left has already made their intentions known. I want someone in my government to show me that the election(s) had integrity. They can't do that. So I'm not interested in any of these scrub politicians on either side.

Nor do I believe the FBI's intel on planned violence during the inauguration. I saw some pictures that were (allegedly) from Hunter Biden's lap top. Two photos were of a young girl and it was utterly disgusting and the FBI has sat on it for over a year. They are an organization that is morally bankrupt at the top.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Finally some good news

Not enough.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does anyone follow Steven Crowder or the Louder with Crowder show?

He was talking about doing a YouTube show/podcast where he was going to rent an RV and drive around to a number of fake addresses that were used in NV to register voters just prior to the election. The last podcast he said that new show would be in a couple days.

Well it never happened and he hasn’t posted anything new since December 14th.

The last video he posted stated that YouTube threatened him with copywrite issues and that they could shut him down

His website hasn’t been updated either

Does anyone that was following him have any info on if he has been banned everywhere?

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
All for show to continue to promote a false narrative whose only purpose is to throw shade to the accusations of election fraud. Anyone who mentions election fraud will be silenced and cancelled. But it won't go away.

I don't give a shit about unity when the left has already made their intentions known. I want someone in my government to show me that the election(s) had integrity. They can't do that. So I'm not interested in any of these scrub politicians on either side.

Nor do I believe the FBI's intel on planned violence during the inauguration. I saw some pictures that were (allegedly) from Hunter Biden's lap top. Two photos were of a young girl and it was utterly disgusting and the FBI has sat on it for over a year. They are an organization that is morally bankrupt at the top.

I am with you on this. I think that report about some kind of armed group doing something around the inauguration and big tech banning Trump and his biggest supporters is all about ensuring no one is in Washington to disrupt Biden's coronation. They are going to sell this pile a manure story about unity and coming together, healing and cooperation. I am trying to get some of the big influencers to organize a huge protest on the 20th but everyone seems demoralized by what happened on the 6th. People need to stop this jellyfish act. January 6th was a protest. It got a little out of hand but it was nothing compared to what BLM and Antifa did for most of the summer. We didn't burn down anyone's business, loot any stores to hurt private businesses or anything against average Americans. The way congress is acting about the people staging a protest in the People's capitol is just another example of how out of touch they are with the people they serve.

And notice how they never mention the young woman who was shot and killed by Capitol police. It is going to get swept under the rug. But they are milking the story about the cop who died of a stroke, claiming he was beat with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters. The problem is, there is no evidence this is true. No one seems to know how or why he died. Pictures of Trump supporters dragging two cops out of the capitol turned out to show they were DC police, not the guy who died. And those cops were also protected by some Trump supporters who were shown on a video yelling, "don't hurt him" and helping them to their feet.

This entire "act of terrorism" bullspit is a total lie and they are using it to steal our rights after stealing our election.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Trump is speaking live at the border right now and the only network that is covering it is Newsmax. Fox isn’t even covering it

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am with you on this. I think that report about some kind of armed group doing something around the inauguration and big tech banning Trump and his biggest supporters is all about ensuring no one is in Washington to disrupt Biden's coronation. They are going to sell this pile a manure story about unity and coming together, healing and cooperation. I am trying to get some of the big influencers to organize a huge protest on the 20th but everyone seems demoralized by what happened on the 6th. People need to stop this jellyfish act. January 6th was a protest. It got a little out of hand but it was nothing compared to what BLM and Antifa did for most of the summer. We didn't burn down anyone's business, loot any stores to hurt private businesses or anything against average Americans. The way congress is acting about the people staging a protest in the People's capitol is just another example of how out of touch they are with the people they serve.

And notice how they never mention the young woman who was shot and killed by Capitol police. It is going to get swept under the rug. But they are milking the story about the cop who died of a stroke, claiming he was beat with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters. The problem is, there is no evidence this is true. No one seems to know how or why he died. Pictures of Trump supporters dragging two cops out of the capitol turned out to show they were DC police, not the guy who died. And those cops were also protected by some Trump supporters who were shown on a video yelling, "don't hurt him" and helping them to their feet.

This entire "act of terrorism" bullspit is a total lie and they are using it to steal our rights after stealing our election.

It's all complete BS Creeper but if you don't tow the company line, you get canceled. Take a look at this video and tell me the left isn't evil. This is communist BS right here and these fuckers lack any self awareness and think it's normal. Also keep in mind is that this guy is a lawyer and is paid for with taxpayer funds. It's fucking disgusting.

People won't stand for it. We don't have a ton of leverage now but all this will fester and sooner or later, hopefully, it will pick up steam. You can't silence 80 million or more people.

Top Bottom