Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trump's lawyers are claiming 66,000 votes were cast by underage voters. Registering minors to vote when they obtain their drivers permits, at the age of 16 in some cases, has become a popular thing in some states. Now it appears tens of thousands of minors voted in this election, or votes were cast for them. This was a terrible idea brought to us by Democrats and must be stopped immediately.

In the meantime, underage voters should lose their voting privilege until they are 21, just like they lose their driving privileges if they drive before obtaining a license. And if they did not vote, meaning someone voted for them, then we need to find and prosecute whoever was responsible for the fraud. 66,000 votes in Georgia is a huge amount, and we can assume almost all of those votes were for Biden.

The issue is that none of the states are giving this abortion any real attention. I'm convinced there's something funny going on in GA with the Governor's office. There are skeletons in a closet. There's really no other reason not to at least investigate and address the obvious.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sydney Powell is in court as I type this on the “Kraken” lawsuit according to Newsmax

Let’s hope she can gain some traction on this case.

I have my doubts

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Not sure there's a constitutional issue there for the SCOTUS to rule on. The remedy for this type of fraud lies with the state of GA who claim there is nothing to see here.
The only argument is equal protection. Fraudulent votes disenfranchise the people who did not commit fraud.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Never happen. I'm waiting for the fraud to be complete and the Dems to take control of the senate. Then they can pack the courts and bring in Washington DC and Puerto Rico as states which would give them an unsurmountable majority in the senate.

When/If this happens, my question is what will the red states do? The governors of those red states are the ones that will need to step up. But they won't. Politicians are about themselves, not the people. The biggest issue I see is when the country goes bankrupt paying for COVID relief and out of control social programs. At some point, whether it's in our lifetime or our children's lifetime, the debt will come due and the economy will crash. It's inevitable.
if that happen the only option we have is expressed in the meme below. I do not know what people who live in other states will do.

1607357566468.png

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The media is blacking out POTUS period. Even when it doesn’t have to do with voter fraud.

When he held his press conference a week or so ago about COVID and the release of the vaccine no news station other than Newsmax even showed his press conference live. Not even Fox News. It’s disgusting
If (and it is still if) Biden occupies the White House he will get 100% credit for the vaccine by the lefts propaganda machine (aka the mainstream media).

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
The issue is that none of the states are giving this abortion any real attention. I'm convinced there's something funny going on in GA with the Governor's office. There are skeletons in a closet. There's really no other reason not to at least investigate and address the obvious.
It should be pointed out he was the Georgia secretary of state prior to being elected to governor. He was in control of elections prior to being governor. He likely has skeletons in his closet he is trying to hide.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
If the SCOTUS does not rule in our favor then I would not be surprised if some on our side exercise their 2nd Amendment rights to fight for justice. The left and the media have divided this country with nothing but pure lies and propaganda to the point that it is very possible a civil war may break out regardless of how this ends up.
I don't know how to break this to you.....But we're already in a civil war.

The intel, cyber, and psyop theaters have been in full gear for over four years now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if that happen the only option we have is expressed in the meme below. I do not know what people who live in other states will do.

View attachment 7646

I'd move to Texas. But Texas will do nothing. Just like Georgia will do nothing. Look around you. Which state is stepping up? And I don't mean to step up and overturn anything. But make a real issue to get to the truth. Conduct an honest assessment an investigation so the people can have faith in the election process. But it's crickets.

We can bust on Sidney Powell all we want and Scott has been a skeptic, but why is it left up to a private attorney to solve these issues and bring them to the forefront? Why is the future of our country left to a couple of private attorneys and the Trump Team? Not a peep from other Republicans. People want to get back to business as usual to enrich themselves.

If anything, all this has done is shine a light on the level of corruption that these people don't even have the decency to hide any more. It's just a blatant fuck you to the citizens.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I'd move to Texas. But Texas will do nothing. Just like Georgia will do nothing. Look around you. Which state is stepping up? And I don't mean to step up and overturn anything. But make a real issue to get to the truth. Conduct an honest assessment an investigation so the people can have faith in the election process. But it's crickets.

We can bust on Sidney Powell all we want and Scott has been a skeptic, but why is it left up to a private attorney to solve these issues and bring them to the forefront? Why is the future of our country left to a couple of private attorneys and the Trump Team? Not a peep from other Republicans. People want to get back to business as usual to enrich themselves.

If anything, all this has done is shine a light on the level of corruption that these people don't even have the decency to hide any more. It's just a blatant fuck you to the citizens.
If they win it all (POTUS & Senate) and implement everything we are scared they will (packing courts, making territories states, killing the filibuster, etc...), the Texas secession movement will gain steam in a BIG hurry. Had Hillary won in 2016 it would already be very close to happening. As far as the current situation I have little doubt if Texas was one of the states in question they would be out in front of it. Texas was one of the few states to reject Dominion voting machines precisely for the issue we see now. If we did use them we would likely be looking at at Biden lead in this state right now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very interesting article that is linked to the General's Tweet. Why do private citizens have to do their own digging and investigation?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If they win it all (POTUS & Senate) and implement everything we are scared they will (packing courts, making territories states, killing the filibuster, etc...), the Texas secession movement will gain steam in a BIG hurry. Had Hillary won in 2016 it would already be very close to happening. As far as the current situation I have little doubt if Texas was one of the states in question they would be out in front of it. Texas was one of the few states to reject Dominion voting machines precisely for the issue we see now. If we did use them we would likely be looking at at Biden lead in this state right now.

I have no doubt the "people" may want to, but what the governors will do is another issue. I have no faith that the governors will step up to at least address the "potential" issues of the Dem's proposed conduct. Look at their actions now and tell me any of them have a spine?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I have no doubt the "people" may want to, but what the governors will do is another issue. I have no faith that the governors will step up to at least address the "potential" issues of the Dem's proposed conduct. Look at their actions now and tell me any of them have a spine?
Other than being a little too quick to limit some liberties due to Covid-19, Greg Abbott has been an extremely conservative governor. Texas between Abbott and the AG Ken Paxton routinely starts or joins lawsuits against the federal government for things such as Obamacare, immigration, etc.... If the election ends up with he left winning and making a huge overreaching power grab like we expect they would I have all confidence Abbott will at least listen to the citizens of Texas if the secession movement grows significantly like I suspect it will.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Other than being a little too quick to limit some liberties due to Covid-19, Greg Abbott has been an extremely conservative governor. Texas between Abbott and the AG Ken Paxton routinely starts or joins lawsuits against the federal government for things such as Obamacare, immigration, etc.... If the election ends up with he left winning and making a huge overreaching power grab like we expect they would I have all confidence Abbott will at least listen to the citizens of Texas if the secession movement grows significantly like I suspect it will.

We'll see. My guess is that people will do nothing. Hell, I was hoping that the election process would be fixed after all of this came to light and even that's a tall order.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’ve been conducting my own little survey lately just for shits n giggles to see what the every day person here in L.A. thinks of what’s going on on with the election.

I have talked to ppl at the barber shop where I know for a fact the owners/workers are conservative because I’ve been going to them for years, and I spoke to ppl at the gas station, coffee shop, grocery store, waiting in line to get food, and pretty much anywhere I run into another regular every day person.

What I’ve been leading with lately is the video of the suitcases being removed from under the table and being counted after the poll observers were sent home.

When I brought it up at the barber shop I expected to get some traction with the conservative group in there and I know how they like to talk politics so I thought this would be a favorable group to the situation. But before I could even finish my sentence about the video the store owner chimes in and says “it’s already been debunked” and he sounded dejected as he said it.

I said wow, the video just came out, how could it be debunked so fast? He said yep, it’s fake news, just saw it on CNN, they already had an election official say that it was normal practice and that there was nothing to the video.

I asked him if he watched the video and he said he saw part of it. I asked him where he saw the video and he said CNN. I asked him don’t you want to see the entire video for yourself and make up your own mind? He said, not if it’s already been debunked. What’s the point?

I was thinking to myself JFC they even have old time conservatives hoodwinked.

When I talk about the affidavits from all these ppl stating that they themselves actually saw ppl switch votes from Biden to Trump on a duplicate ballot I get the same response from everyone “I didn’t hear that” or “I didn’t know that”

I have not been able to find another person who appears to be in tune with any of the evidence for voter fraud. I either get it’s been debunked, I never heard that, or it’s fake news, or the most popular, he’s just a cry baby and why doesn’t he move on already. He lost

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve been conducting my own little survey lately just for shits n giggles to see what the every day person here in L.A. thinks of what’s going on on with the election.

I have talked to ppl at the barber shop where I know for a fact the owners/workers are conservative because I’ve been going to them for years, and I spoke to ppl at the gas station, coffee shop, grocery store, waiting in line to get food, and pretty much anywhere I run into another regular every day person.

What I’ve been leading with lately is the video of the suitcases being removed from under the table and being counted after the poll observers were sent home.

When I brought it up at the barber shop I expected to get some traction with the conservative group in there and I know how they like to talk politics so I thought this would be a favorable group to the situation. But before I could even finish my sentence about the video the store owner chimes in and says “it’s already been debunked” and he sounded dejected as he said it.

I said wow, the video just came out, how could it be debunked so fast? He said yep, it’s fake news, just saw it on CNN, they already had an election official say that it was normal practice and that there was nothing to the video.

I asked him if he watched the video and he said he saw part of it. I asked him where he saw the video and he said CNN. I asked him don’t you want to see the entire video for yourself and make up your own mind? He said, not if it’s already been debunked. What’s the point?

When I talk about the affidavits from all these ppl stating that they themselves actually saw ppl switch votes from Biden to Trump on a duplicate ballot I get the same response from everyone “I didn’t hear that” or “I didn’t know that”

I have not been able to find another person who appears to be in tune with any of the evidence for voter fraud. I either get it’s been debunked, I never heard that, or it’s fake news, or the most popular, he’s just a cry baby and why doesn’t he move on already. He lost

Stockholm Syndrome......

It has not been debunked and the left would like everyone to think so. I've read the affidavit of the Chief Investigator in Atlanta that supposedly conducted the investigation, Frances Watson. He should be embarrassed to put his name on that garbage. It's not any sort of investigative affidavit. And when you raise your right hand and swear to the fact that no one was told to leave, you lose all credibility.

But people have run with this debunked story that is just part of the lackadaisical approach to investigating this video. No mention of the double and triple feeding of the machines with ballots that on-line sleuths pointed out. Nothing. He wants everyone to believe that it was just business as usual. And forget about the fact that counting stopped in multiple states.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20420664-frances-watson-affidavit

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score

First question out of my mouth: "What in hell led you to believe that anything said on CNN is valid and/or true?"

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

cml, looks like this is the guy that made the accusation that the Tweets are based on. I'll leave it to you and others to judge if this guy is reliable or the information is accurate.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is a video of the lady (Ruby Freeman) in the surveillance video, if I'm not mistaken. Some on-line sleuths pointed out something very interesting at the end of her video....stand by.

Top Bottom