Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry West said a few years being a consistent .500 team is the worst thing possible for a franchise. Never good enough to truly compete, not bad enough to get the impact players out of the draft.

Then you add this team's overpaying their own players, trying to be cute in free agency, and sucking at drafting and you see just how horrible GM Jerry truly is. Teams have lapped us in the post-Jimmy era.

Jerry West is spot on. Romo hides this team's flaws and the fact that he can even take this team to .500 or better for so long just tell sme how good a player he is. The reality is that this team, minus Romo, is bad, just bad. Last season should have prioved to everyone just how putrid this team is and just how important Romo is this team. I mean, it's mind numbing how completely lost and incompotent we looked without Romo in the line-up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry West is spot on. Romo hides this team's flaws and the fact that he can even take this team to .500 or better for so long just tell sme how good a player he is. The reality is that this team, minus Romo, is bad, just bad. Last season should have prioved to everyone just how putrid this team is and just how important Romo is this team. I mean, it's mind numbing how completely lost and incompotent we looked without Romo in the line-up.

Its hard for any team to cover up truly wretched QB play, which is what we got once Romo got hurt. I still think we could have won a handful of games with Weeden had they just stuck with him and taken the reigns off. Cassell was a train wreck.

Even on a bad team Jon Kitna won 4 or 5 games in 2010. He was at least decent.

Reaction score
I'll be honest.... Part of me hopes Dak is a fluke and Romo retired and Jerry spends the remaining years of his life scrambling to find a QB like he did post Aikman.

This asshole has ruined the better part of the last 20 years of my fandom. I can be miserable a few more years. And he fucking deserves it.

Reaction score
Its hard for any team to cover up truly wretched QB play, which is what we got once Romo got hurt. I still think we could have won a handful of games with Weeden had they just stuck with him and taken the reigns off.

You are the only clown in America who claims to watch football but still thinks Weeden is/was serviceable in any sense.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VUpWT6e5rLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUpWT6e5rLo[/video]

shove that antiquated flip phone up your ass

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn. I saw this thread updated this morning and got excited. Huge letdown......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You are the only clown in America who claims to watch football but still thinks Weeden is/was serviceable in any sense.

I said "win a handful of games"

He did win a couple games for the Texans last yr. If he had played all 12 games here, I bet we'd have won 3 or 4. He was certainly better than Cassell or Kellen Moore

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn. I saw this thread updated this morning and got excited. Huge letdown......

c'mon man don't get too upset. its only been a month since jerry bought his shiny $8 million helicopter. and those things crash pretty much all the time.

Trey_Figgs

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow you people should be embarrassed. Or at least your worthless low life parents should be, if you know them. No matter how you feel of someone why would you wish death? You know he has family that have done nothing but could lose a family matter. #DOUCHEBAGS
And also GO COWBOYS BIIIIAAAATCH

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL
Cute

If you don't wish death on Jerry you haven't been a Cowboy fan long enough

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
c'mon man don't get too upset. its only been a month since jerry bought his shiny $8 million helicopter. and those things crash pretty much all the time.

Welcome to the board. Are you a helicopter mechanic by any chance?

Trey_Figgs

Spectator
Reaction score
Cute or not. My folks raised me as a good American and a good Christian, so wishing death is really out of the question. Maybe I was a little harsh and I apologize for that but not the fact.
I have been a Cowboy fan for 41 years, is Jerry the best owner? Ummm absolutely not. But to wish death?
Just sayin'.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow you people should be embarrassed. Or at least your worthless low life parents should be, if you know them. No matter how you feel of someone why would you wish death? You know he has family that have done nothing but could lose a family matter. #DOUCHEBAGS
And also GO COWBOYS BIIIIAAAATCH

Welcome to the board. Go fuck yourself........

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cute or not. My folks raised me as a good American and a good Christian, so wishing death is really out of the question. Maybe I was a little harsh and I apologize for that but not the fact.
I have been a Cowboy fan for 41 years, is Jerry the best owner? Ummm absolutely not. But to wish death?
Just sayin'.

Listen, sometimes things need to be done for the greater good. But I understand your point and I apologize for cursing you. Are you a helicopter mechanic by any chance?

Top Bottom