cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cute or not. My folks raised me as a good American and a good Christian, so wishing death is really out of the question. Maybe I was a little harsh and I apologize for that but not the fact.
I have been a Cowboy fan for 41 years, is Jerry the best owner? Ummm absolutely not. But to wish death?
Just sayin'.

Maybe this isn't the board for you?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol, what are you drinking tonight dodger?

What's up Yimy? Johnny Black. I have two bottles of Johnny Blue but I'm waiting for a special occasion to break them open. Let's be honest.....Romo and Dez play a few series and they get hurt again. It's the hazzards of their occupation. Jerry keeps tempting fate, even flying to a high school football game, and he continues to beat the odds. I'm hoping the old coot has sky diving on his bucket list. Sooner or later, the odds have to kick in.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cute or not. My folks raised me as a good American and a good Christian, so wishing death is really out of the question. Maybe I was a little harsh and I apologize for that but not the fact.
I have been a Cowboy fan for 41 years, is Jerry the best owner? Ummm absolutely not. But to wish death?
Just sayin'.

garrett is that you? if it is, then you can go fuck yourself and i hope you and stephen are in the helicopter too. meanwhile i hope charlotte is busy curtain shopping for our fucking stadium.

BUT if you are not garrett, go fuck yourself.

p.s. fuck off dude.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
garrett is that you? if it is, then you can go fuck yourself and i hope you and stephen are in the helicopter too. meanwhile i hope charlotte is busy curtain shopping for our fucking stadium.

p.s. fuck off dude.

ru any relation to 2girls/1cup?

Reaction score

p.s. fuck off dude.
That's a quality post for just your third one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We win the Super Bowl this season and Jerry drops dead of a heart attack!

Every Cowboy fans dream come true

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I have a fireworks gif saved on my computer for that blessed day

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On the glorious day that he finally kicks the bucket we should all get an automatic congratulatory msg

Top Bottom