Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He didn't autograph shit for me, not that I'd want him to. I'll celebrate the good news.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Why does it matter? He dies then you get Stephen, Charlotte, Jerry Jr and Spaulding. Probably some next generation Garretts too

In other words, we as fans, are probably fucked for the foreseeable future

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why does it matter? He dies then you get Stephen, Charlotte, Jerry Jr and Spaulding. Probably some next generation Garretts too

In other words, we as fans, are probably fucked for the foreseeable future

Sure we're fucked either way but you gotta start somewhere.....no?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Every time I see that there is a new post on this thread I get all excited. Like opening a Christmas gift. Only to find its just a gag gift and he's still alive and kicking

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Every time I see that there is a new post on this thread I get all excited. Like opening a Christmas gift. Only to find its just a gag gift and he's still alive and kicking

It's a real kick to the nuts, isn't it?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Its like that huge box and you open it and another box is inside to open and then another one in that one and you keep opening to just another box wondering if you ever get a gift.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not even joking when I say I will celebrate his death. I will make sure I'm at the very next home game and I will BOO as loudly as I can when they do a moment of silence.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't you mean when they light his "eternal flame" ala the raiders and Al Davis

It will be shown on the giant screen and on our TV's every single game from the day he dies

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have the best possible scenario

We somehow make to and actually win the Super Bowl causing Jerry to have a heart attack and get his eternal flame in the end zone finally lit

It's a win win win win for everyone involved!

Top Bottom