SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would consider Romo for a HC job to be honest. The article is probably something his agent planted to help negotiations with CBS.

The idea that Romo is some sort of awesome coach in waiting is one of the more laughable concepts ever.

I've read an 8 mil deal in the works already. Don't have any idea if that's per annum or total package.
Also understand Irvin told Tony to stay where he's at, and referenced Jon Gruden as an example. Irvin and Prime know where the easy money is, I promise, lol.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What also concerns me is that I'm sure Dak had input into getting Moore the QB coach job. The coach is beholden to the player for his livelihood. The situation in Dallas is completely incestuous.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What also concerns me is that I'm sure Dak had input into getting Moore the QB coach job. The coach is beholden to the player for his livelihood. The situation in Dallas is completely incestuous.
Can't have any objectivity in the qb room!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ive at least read that jerry is not renewing garrett's contract yet (in his last yr of deal)

also, that jerry wants to have the offensive coaches fight scratch and claw to get their voices heard. which means garrett is going to have to funnel all the empowered, "new" and young voices in the room into some sort of football play. cant wait

we're gonna be arguing whether we run zeke to the left or right on 1st and 2nd down. then there will be a lengthy discussion whether its a curl route to cooper or a go route to gallup

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As many of you may well already know, I fucking hated the idea of Helen Moore being promoted to QB coach, I bitched and complained endlessly about it, then I was even more outspoken against the possibility of him being promoted to OC.

I thought that would be the straw that broke the camels back for me when it was announced, the thing that finally kept me from being able to follow this team anymore.

But now that the announcement has been made....

I’m just blah about it. I really don’t even give a fuck. How much worse could it be? And honestly, who cares?

We all know none of the other coaches matter as long as Garrett is still HC. So who really cares who the OC May be.

I will say this, I like the idea of Kitna as QB coach, and even more so after watching those videos from his coaching clinic. Especially the one where he talks about finding your QB’s strengths. (Maybe he will actually get Dak to run when his instincts tell him to like he did before we fucked him all up trying to make him a pocket passer) hopefully he can unfuck what has been coached out of him.

And.....
The one thing that has apparently softened me on the idea of Helen fucking Moore getting promoted to OC was Travis Frederick coming out publicly in support of him and calling him an offensive genius. Fred isn’t the type of guy to just say shit and tow the company line. He seems to be pretty smart and I respect his opinion. He is around Helen all the time so if he has confidence in the buck tooth midget I suppose I can at least give him a shot before I piss in his Cheerios.

I would expect Dak to blow smoke up the reporters asses about someone who may become his OC. But Fred didn’t have to say shit about it. Let alone promote him as some kind of great football mind.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No wonder Red's panties have been in a bunch since the end of the year. He is now a lame duck coach with a "genius" OC who should be a grad assistant in Boise. I am sure by Dec 2019 we wont be able to tell the difference between Hellen and McVay. AmIright?

Top Bottom