icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[B]David Moore[/B]‏Verified account @[B]DavidMooreDMN[/B] 16m16 minutes ago

Tony Romo paused for 3 seconds when asked what Cowboys must do to take the next step. “Umm, that’s a good question.” He then paused for 3 more seconds before continuing. “I’ll pass on that one.”
Maybe by “pass on that one” means he has opened the door to become the offrnsive coordinator after successfully orchestrating a plot to oust kellen moore in such a way that it acts as damage control for the jones family in terms of the front office not knowing its actual direction which brings us to the second phase of the plan which is to put garrett in thr faux gm chair by means of also promoting romo to head coach thereby putting the future solely in romos hands and he does not want to give too much info too soon

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Not to mention his former GM who he apparently doesnt want to anger.

I think Romo's eyes have been opened in his new job. He studies film and gets to talk to other NFL coaches. He now knows w/o a doubt that he had little chance at winning anything with the Red Fraud.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think Romo's eyes have been opened in his new job. He studies film and gets to talk to other NFL coaches. He now knows w/o a doubt that he had little chance at winning anything with the Red Fraud.
Not to mention his own shit-the-bed choker follies. He and Carrot deserved each other.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d327ba68c09983e9e804955dc60b9cb7.jpg

I don’t like the sounds of this

Top Bottom