dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How do you "benefit" from a coach who's only experience is sucking donkey dick?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Haven't seen it confirmed but there's a post at CZ that says Vegas has Josh McDaniels as odds on favorite to be Dallas new HC.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haven't seen it confirmed but there's a post at CZ that says Vegas has Josh McDaniels as odds on favorite to be Dallas new HC.
I'd rather have him than Red obviously but he wasnt great as HC in Denver. Of course he was saddled with Tim Tebow, so....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He'd be nuts to leave the cushy job he has now for about the same money and a lot more hours. If it were me, I wouldnt even consider it.

I don't know why anyone would consider Romo for a HC job to be honest. The article is probably something his agent planted to help negotiations with CBS.

The idea that Romo is some sort of awesome coach in waiting is one of the more laughable concepts ever.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Players who made big money while they played usually don't go into coaching. He's also about to get a big raise from CBS.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
We arent even to the Super Bowl yet and I dont know how much more of this I can take. Jerry talking about all of Garrett's experience and all he likes about Hellen and the future. Jerry thinking he found another McVay or Pederson. Romo for OC or HC somewhere.

Top Bottom