Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate Goodell and his ridiculous woke agenda. HATE him, I really wish this fucker would choke just on a horse dick and die or something.

Fuck you with your dislike

This garbage has no business being played, there's only one national anthem for Americans fucktard

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I see the half time show is another failure. That singer is all dressed in red, is she Mrs. Satan?
Every half time show Goodell is involved with will be a failure.

I honestly cant even remember the last good one they had. Maybe sometime in the 90's or early 2000's?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's crazy? The Philadelphia Phillies, The Philadelphia Union & The Philadelphia Eagles all lost the championship in the same season, 2022. It's never been done in sports history!
Couldnt have happened to a better group of people

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What's crazy? The Philadelphia Phillies, The Philadelphia Union & The Philadelphia Eagles all lost the championship in the same season, 2022. It's never been done in sports history!

Because Fuck Philly and all their shitty fans!

That’s why

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
To the little fucken whiner-assed Eagles fans blaming the refs. Tell me this:

Which play do you want back?
A.) Hurts fumble that went for a KC touchdown, instead let's make it a incomplete pass.
B.) The fucken punt return your moron punt team gave up, which led to another KC touchdown. Instead let's have it be a fair catch or a quick tackle.
C.) The defensive holding call, let's have the refs ignore that like they did the entire game prior.

Now shut the fuck up and stop whining, you sound just like the Dallas fans here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
To the little fucken whiner-assed Eagles fans blaming the refs. Tell me this:

Which play do you want back?
A.) Hurts fumble that went for a KC touchdown, instead let's make it a incomplete pass.
B.) The fucken punt return your moron punt team gave up, which led to another KC touchdown. Instead let's have it be a fair catch or a quick tackle.
C.) The defensive holding call, let's have the refs ignore that like they did the entire game prior.

Now shut the fuck up and stop whining, you sound just like the Dallas fans here.
The worst part for them is their defensive guy admitted he held and it was the right call.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What’s wrong with an f bomb? He’s not saying fu, it’s just a way of speaking with emphasis

How can it possibly effect your day in any way beyond what you choose to let it?

And why do you feel you have the right to decide how someone else chooses to speak?

Serious questions, I’m not trying to be snarky, I just think the f bomb and other words have become an absurd point of contention or “offense” while we turn a blind eye to a myriad of issues far more important

I suppose it’s because it’s easier for us humans to get worked up over words than actually do something tangible to improve one’s self or the environment around us

daboyz

NFCE CHAMPIONS 🏆
Reaction score
This was a block party near Temple University. The car these fans overturned belonged to a handicapped man. They tore the mirrors off & smashed the windows. The neighborhood started a Go Fund Me to raise money so this poor man can have transportation. They have footage & these guys are in big trouble. IF, they're Temple students, the could also be expelled. Sad!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

The worst part for them is their defensive guy admitted he held and it was the right call.

of course we all hate Philly. The issue is that the refs kept the flags in their pockets all game but then decided to pull it out the final 2 minutes with the game on the line. It's something we've seen over and over and over again. The refs insert themselves into the end result. And that's the rub.

The hold was not blatant and did not warrant a flag. I was glad when the refs threw it because I hate Philly, despise their bitch HC, and didn't want to see them win. But that was a bad call. We've discussed it here many times over the season. The NFL has an officiating problem.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This was a block party near Temple University. The car these fans overturned belonged to a handicapped man. They tore the mirrors off & smashed the windows. The neighborhood started a Go Fund Me to raise money so this poor man can have transportation. They have footage & these guys are in big trouble. IF, they're Temple students, the could also be expelled. Sad!

I highly doubt they're in any serious trouble in today's environment....they should be though. And you're right that if they're students, they should be expelled. But this is the mentality we've created by being soft on crime.

Top Bottom