Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Most all the the media heads are picking the Igglets. I'm going w/Reid's Chiefs!

:oops:

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Forbes hints at who they think will win the SB in this article about the extra delay when watching the game streamed over the internet vs over-the-air...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bradad...ing-record-but-expect-delays/?sh=46d36bf11f5e

For men 18-34 the breakout in viewing sources was different; only 40% used set-top-boxes/antennas, there was a 38% share for out-of-home viewing, a 10% share for viewing on Smart TVs and a 7% share used internet connected devices. The declining use of set top boxes is indicative of the impact cord-cutting is having on viewer behavior and raises issues for streaming. This year’s Super Bowl will be available on FoxSports.com among other streaming providers.

“Any interaction - chatting, texting, notifications - will potentially ruin the viewing experience. Imagine 30 seconds to go in the game and Patrick Mahomes throws the winning TD, but before you see the play, you get a text from your friend who already saw it - this is inexcusable and doesn't have to happen,” Corenthal continued.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The line is tight and it probably should be a fairly close game.

With that in mind, Kansas City has the better QB and HC, unless their secondary shits the bed (which is possible) they will win the game.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
67f8c453f92243ff42b6cf582af371df.jpg

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As much as I'd prefer the Chiefs to win, I just don't think they're going to pull it out. I don't trust that we really know how healthy Mahomes is or isn't, or their receivers for that matter. The right turnover and if the Eagles can get their run game on track, and that will be it. Eagles 34 Chiefs 25

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As much as I'd prefer the Chiefs to win, I just don't think they're going to pull it out. I don't trust that we really know how healthy Mahomes is or isn't, or their receivers for that matter. The right turnover and if the Eagles can get their run game on track, and that will be it. Eagles 34 Chiefs 25
Hate Philly and like KC but the Iggles D is just nasty and I think they shut down the fancy pants O of KC and I'm saying it's 34-17 PHI.

Top Bottom