Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
KC just proved it takes a whole team. Offense defense AND special teams.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Chiefs defensive line is pathetic. At least pretend to try and stop Hurts' running, sheesh...

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
I didn't mean to make you both cry, but Dak is the one that needs to get the fuck out of a Cowboy uniform.
I'm a female. That said, a little mommy boy as yourself pumping your chest behind a keyboard thinking he's all that using the f bomb sure isn't going to make me cry, especially when I wasn't even talking to you.

And as far as the halftime show, Rihanna kicked it. I could careles about any opinions you keep spitting out. That said, this is my one & done reply that I wasted 2 minutes on you. Hurry, click the disagree!
John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
What's crazy? The Philadelphia Phillies, The Philadelphia Union & The Philadelphia Eagles all lost the championship in the same season, 2022. It's never been done in sports history!

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Lol. First the Eagles took the Colts OC Nick Sirianni for their HC & now the Colts are returning the favor by grabbing theirs. After the Eagles Cinderella run, Sirianni won't be as cocky now that he'll be losing players as well including a much tougher schedule. He'll get a taste of those Philly fans sooner or later just as Andy Reid did.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Rihanna was pregnant with her second child as she performed her Super Bowl halftime show Sunday.

The singer’s representative confirmed the pregnancy shortly after she ended her 13-minute set at Super Bowl 57. She hovered high at times as she performed a number of hits including “We Found Love,” “Diamonds” and “Work” during a halftime break between the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles at the State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.

The baby bump that was visible in the tight clothes she wore under her baggy red jumpsuit set off a wave of social media speculation that she might be pregnant again.

Rihanna, 34, has a 9-month-old son with rapper A$AP Rocky.

During her media preview Thursday, Rihanna said she was initially unsure about taking on the challenge of performing during a time when she was three months postpartum and wondered “should I be making major decisions like this right now? I might regret this.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The line is tight and it probably should be a fairly close game.

With that in mind, Kansas City has the better QB and HC, unless their secondary shits the bed (which is possible) they will win the game.
Cough cough....Not Dooms...cough cough

Top Bottom